Replacing AndrosteNone with regard to Attraction, Phase Shifting, and Lust Enhancing

The aggressive / agitation side of P83 is pasted in below…

P83… a nice little empathogen
Carrie (19 November 2006):
"…I do believe W was acted on by the P83. He is very permeable to environmental influence, sensitive and psychic, and he responds quite a bit to my vibe, whether it’s pheromonally amped or not. I think that he does have a naturally aggressive personality but it’s been damped down by circumstances and typically has only come out under pressure. For example, he was bullied as a kid, but morphed into a monster on the football field - all that adolescent rage found the perfect outlet!

On P83 testing night, he behaved dominantly and aggressively (not usual for him, except behind the wheel). His dancing was bold and sensual, which set him apart. The confidence he displayed garnered him more attention and respect than he gets when he’s his usual Minnesota-nice self. He seemed to get into a zone similar to where he goes when he’s onstage performing … on second thought, maybe he was auditioning for K!
P83 feels none-like to me; at least it makes me/us more dominant, edgy, impatient, uninhibited. I didn’t feel sexually aroused by wearing it alone (though I have before when wearing it with cops). W didn’t seem to be aroused by it either, though his morning-after erection was even more impressive than usual - no time to play, unfortunately!"

Sigma (January 22, 2007):
?€œ?€?There’s defiantely an aggressiveness to P83…it isn’t really none-like, but high dose none+ high dose P83 definately doesn’t work out?€??€

Sigma (May 16, 2007):
?€œP83 has a strong none-like aggressive side to it. It created a lot of intimidation and agitation when I used it socially…?€

Sigma (May 25, 2007):
?€œ?€?Its a tricky pheromone to use, and wouldn’t really recommend it outside of sexual mixes.

Very aggressive in a none like kinda way. It can have some nasty effects if used in the wrong setting. Really wouldn’t call P83 a mind bender…more of an aggressor.?€

Sigma (May 25, 2007):
?€œ?€?The aggression could be reduced, but it would likely work to diminish the effect that you want from P83. With P83, you want the aggression, even knowing that it comes with some strongly anti-social, anti-comfort type of effects. The benefit of P83 really seems to come from the lack of comfot …the tension, it creates. P83 to me seems to capture the highly ‘raw aggression’ of androstenone…the part that creates a lot of sexual intensity. That sense of aggression/agitation is also what we seem to try to buffer out when we useandrostenone with social pheromones.

P83 seems to take the aggressive notes of androstenone further when the two are combined. Creates a whole lot of sexual tension that can really flip switches with women in the right context (based on my experience with that mix last night anyway). I don’t see this mix working too well in most social interactions, however. I experimented with P83 quite a bit when I first got it, concluding that it should stay out of most of my mixes. When the time and place is right though, it can work wonders.?€

Sigma (May 28, 2007):
?€œ?€?Used socially, P83 seems to create a good amount of agitation…similar to none, but a bit different. To me P83 negative effects feel a lot like the agitation create by chikara.

It has an aggressive edge to it, and a sexual energy thats a lot like androstenone. The synergy between androstenone and P83 is excessive for most social situations, but used in straight sex mixes, the two work very well together. Without going into too much detail, I had a very rare instance of the lady sniffing my neck (where I had applied Turn Up The Heat + P83, TAA + Androstadienone + P79), and within minutes she and I were going at it again. Good stuff.?€

SteveO (May 18, 2007):
?€œ?€?P83 has a strange aggressive effect on other males. I tried unsuccessfully to talk to a guy about his laptop. He was standoffish and did not want to be bothered by me. I initiated several times and although he was a pretty big fella, he looked intimidated…?€

SteveO (October 1, 2007):
?€œ?€?Then managers daughter employee came out and asked for help with garbage can. Big country, another friend who had joined us was pulling the bag while Navy was pulling the can. I yelled smack it, smack it harder and managers daughter employee hit me in the shoulder. I was kind of shocked at this as I gave her no reason too. She said she was sorry but I had offended her with my sexual remark!

I asked her what specifically she had taken from smack it (subsequently was totally said about the garbage can being stuck) did she take as sexual and even more so about her?

Side-note: She is not someone I find even remotely attractive. From what I understand from Pink and Sparkly she is super prudish.

Pink and sparkly had come outside for ten minute break and asked managers daughter employee why she hit me. Both my friends who were wrangling the garbage can were surprised too. Everyone agreed that my comments were about the garbage can and had absolutely nothing to do with her. She tried, all to no avail, to continue to blame it on my sexual innuendo directed at her. In fact she wasn’t around for my conversation with any of the other girls. I may be a PUA , but as such I am discreet when I am talking to women.

P83 has some very sexually aggressive undertones that can be mistaken by some. Especially those that you are not interested in still have the tendency, even when no suggestions to substantiate their claims, to validate your sexual desire for them. This can be a negative aspect of the molecule. I will continue to try and buffer this with some other molecules.

Feedback is appreciated.?€

SteveO (October 2, 2007):
?€œ?€?As far as the agitation side I have noticed apprehension in some instances, but not outright aggression. However, that being said, the managers daughter employee did strike me. I’m not sure if that can be taken in the context of aggression from the P83, or another theory I have been going over is maybe because I wasn’t paying her any attention she became upset. It really has me thinking about it and why she was so angry over something that didn’t occur?€??€

May (July 5, 2007):
?€œP83
Havingseen Steveo post that his woman responds to high doses of P83 I coated myself with a humongous 75 mcg this evening . I also thought if I piled it on I would notice the effect and could then reduce if necessary before using it on public or with the Mystery Boy
I used a 12.5 mcg to go spray in standard fragrance

One spray to each side of the neck
Two sprays to the chest
One spray to each wrist

Initially it wasn’t great. I was reading and sitting there frowning with a of tension headache across the top of my eyebrows and, yup, I was grumpy. So, I stuck my wrists to my nose and huffed the stuff as hard as I could to see where it took me.

It’s actually quite strange, because for a while (about 15 mins) the angry mood and the headache lifted and it felt kind of warm and fuzzy, comforting with the merest tinge of sexual frisson.

But then I was back to scowling and having a headache. For some reason this gives me a bit of a short fuse and makes my head hurt - at least at this dose it does.

It also seems to have a very detrimental effect on my ability to hit the right keys on the keyboard.

I’ll try it again at a lower dose, but a high dose definitely makes me a bit moody.

Best
May?€

May (July 6, 2007):
?€œI can kind of understand this. If only from the P83 part. P83 in large doses (75 mcg) makes me combative , then comfortable, then grumpy.?€

May (July 6, 2007):
?€œP83

I have been wearing 25 mcg of P83 today and that is totally different from the overdose level stipulated above - where I tried 75 mcg?€??€

May (August 19, 2007):
?€œ?€?High dose of P83 made me irritable and gave me a headache?€??€

May (October 3, 2007):
?€œHi all

I must admit I find the reports of “aggressive tension” when p83 is initially applied fairly understandable.

When I applied 75mcg of p83 it made me very grumpy and irritable. I had to drop to a much lower dose to get a pleasant self-effect. I think Tisha also reported that it worked better for her at lower doses too.

So experiencing tension either from yourself or from others straight after a dose of 60mcg makes sense to me.

May?€

Kitten (December 6, 2007):
?€œ Two Little Old Ladies Tried to Fight Me!! The Strange Effect of P83
I like P83. Every so often I wear one or two 5 mcg sprays along with my various combos. All good so far. With P83 I’m flirtier, and the men in my life love my extra-minxy attitude. Other women joke around with me and I get lots of smiles reflected back to me.

There’s just one thing. Little old ladies hate me. Under normal circumstances they ignore me or are polite. But twice now while wearing P83, I’ve been harangued by seemingly sweet 70+ little old grannies.

One flipped out on me for being five minutes late to an appointment with someone else (the appt wasn’t even with her!)–going on and on and on. And on. About consideration for others. I agreed with her in principle, but she seemed to need to make her point again and again, heedless of anything I said.

The other lady took great offense at a quip I made to her husband. I can’t remember exactly what I said, but my non-flirting humor with strangers is always PG and fairly PC. We were in line at Walgreens and I had to deal with this irate woman all the way up to the register. “That was not a funny joke! You should be sorry to insinuate such a thing!! That is not something to joke about!!”

At first, people around us were glowering at me like I must have made some sort of obscene or terroristic threat to get her so upset. But after a bit of me using my “dealing with difficult people” appeasement skills, everyone–including the husband–just looked embarrassed.

With both ladies, I finally had to turn away and totally disengage because neither of them was about to stop on her own. So I guess this is a little warning. Next time you’re volunteering at the retirement center or visiting your Great Aunt Esther, might want to skip the P83.

Best,
Kitten?€

Kitten (January 2008):
?€œ50 MCG P83?€?When thwarted in any way, I got mad all out of proportion. So did other women around me. At the restaurant, a lady at a table nearby got ever so irritated that she couldn’t have her hibiscus iced tea. And would not let it go.

Later back at work, I felt positively murderous when I tried to print out a document on the group printer, only to find that the toner needed replacing. I banged around the storage cabinets trying to find another cartridge and the team admin came in to see what was the matter. When I told her, she too became incensed. Not really proud of that reaction, but it happened…?€