P95 Testing

I received my two bottles of P95 in my recent order. I have a 30mL bottle at 5mcg/spray and a 5mL bottle at 25mcg/spray. I’m not sure why I ordered two bottles at different dosages. It was late, and I think I–I’m not even going to try to figure out why. I just have two different dosages of the stuff.

When I got back to the dorm on Monday, I applied 50mcg to see if I noticed any obvious self-effects. I split one spray between my wrists and used my finger to apply another directly under my nose. At the time, I didn’t really notice anything, but I wasn’t in the most receptive mood either. The smell did catch me. It’s faint, but to me it seems human. Very, very vaguely sweet, and noticeable stronger at the 25mcg/spray concentration. No observed effects on others.

Today, one of my classes was canceled, so I came back to the dorm to make coffee and decided to test again, since I hadn’t applied any pheros this morning. This time, I used the lower dosage and applied 25mcg. One spray between my wrists, one to each side of my neck, one in my hair, and one directly below my nose. Then I went to Spanish. It was cold outside, so diffusion probably wasn’t the best, and there was little hope of much reaching anyone near me, but I did notice a possible self-effect today. Normally in my Spanish class, I alternate short bursts of attention and concentration with doodling and daydreaming, since the material isn’t particularly difficult for me and I absorb it better reading on my own. This time, however, I took notes non-stop for the entire class period, and didn’t seem to have that nagging “Is it 1:30 yet?” as I wait for class to end. I took five pages of notes, where usually I take one or two, if that. The girl I was sitting next to, one of my friends, even commented on how absorbed I seemed in the lecture, and wished she could concentrate as well as I seemed to be able to.

I haven’t done much testing on this molecule, so my concentration today may have just been a coincidence. Also, I started taking a B vitamin complex at Xiphoid’s suggestion after my recent experience with TAF, so that may have helped my concentration. If results are consistent, I can see myself using P95 to help me concentrate in class, and possibly explore it in mixes when I get a better handle on it. I’ve tried not to read anything on it, so all I really know is from Jasmin’s comment about how it was a “almost ludicrously high quality” synthesis of a molecule we already know.

Today was my second test with P95. I put on 35mcg before my piano lesson using the 5mcg/spray bottle: 1 spray between the wrists, one to each side of the neck, two to my hair, and two spread beneath my nose. Effects seemed similar to last time, but that may have been yet another coincidence, or I may have primed myself to look for certain effects because of my experiences with my last test.

A short while after applying the P95 (about 5 minutes) I noticed an increase in motivation to get things done. I started thinking about things I needed to finish before I leave for a math competition in Mississippi tomorrow. I sat down and wrote a detailed list, then went about completing a couple of things on it, even though I knew I didn’t have much time before my lesson. I had no desire to mess around. My time was valuable. I also noticed a desire to workout, accompanied by a small surge of energy. This energy was not of the caffeine hyper variety. Rather, it was focused and purposeful.
I noticed that this piano lesson seemed quite a bit more focused on the subject material than usual. My teacher is easy to distract, and it is a simple matter to get him talking on a tangent for nearly the entire lesson. I often take advantage of this for at least a little while, but today I had no desire to. I wanted to get down to business immediately and did so, asking questions about problem spots and keeping the subject on playing or music history. I found myself more likely to steer the lesson and ask more technical questions.

I may attempt more social interactions with P95 tomorrow. I’ll be in a car with people for about five hours, so they will definitely be in range for me to observe. I may not be able to report on this until I get back to the dorm Friday evening. My experiences so far may be coincidence, but I’m hoping not. I like the focus this molecule is possibly giving me. It is quite useful.

I was feeling a little like going to bed, but I have a little work I need to get done and was having trouble focusing on it. I decided to try out the P95 again since I have since had a shower and washed off what pheros I could. I decided to change it up a bit this time, since I was looking more for focus than testing. However, I still wanted to find out a little more about this molecule. So, from my 5mcg/spray bottle, I applied 1 spray between my wrists, one to each side of my neck, and one around my bangs. I then applied 1 spray from my 25mcg to my wrist and used my finger to spread it directly below my nose.

After a few minutes, I got the focus I was expecting, but I also got another surge of energy like the one I described earlier. I wasn’t really expecting that at this time of night. I’m wide awake again. About ten minutes later, I applied three sprays (15mcg/spray) of TAF around my face. My focus improved even more, but I also noticed something else. Since I was already in a high energy mood from the pheromones, I decided to listen to high energy music, and started playing Venetian Snares on my iPod. I seem to be processing auditory information at a faster rate. I feel as if I’m able to hear deeper into each sound, and in this sort of music, very short individual sounds are passing by very quickly. I am able to pay attention to each separately, even if only for the brief period of time that it exists. More subtle nuances of the music normally hidden in the background also seem to be more apparent.

I finally read a couple of other reports on P95 just now, and am bewildered. Phya’s mentions social effects, while Musky’s talks about peacefulness and cuddliness. It seems we are all finding different effects. I am worried that maybe my first experience has primed me to look for mind-enhancing effects, and thus I am unconciously exaggerating some effects or coincidences and neglecting others. If I’m on the wrong track, or if it’s unlikely that this molecule should be causing these effects, I would like someone with greater knowledge of it to offer some input.

I’ll be testing P95 by itself a few more times, then I think I’ll try it with others. Still, I’d like to get the effects of the molecule straight before I go anywhere complicated with it.

Great report V!!! I’d love to try P95 myself when I’ve gone through my own stash of P’s & Mx’s that are waiting to be tested properly :roll_eyes:

I don’t think you can attribute the increased concentration to the B Vit’s… It’s only been a few days right? You’ll need to take them for a good 3-4 weeks before you see anything substantial in terms of effects on concentration, anxety etc
I reckon this one is the P95 :slight_smile:

Yes. I’ve been taking the B vitamins since Monday. I suppose it’s the P95 then. I’m in Mississippi at a math competition at the moment, so I might try using the P95 to help study a bit and help me out with that. Also, I’ll be able to interact with strangers and see if I get any particular responses from individuals not accustomed to my personality or normal pheromone signature. Report coming later tonight.

I can’t wait to read your report! Thumbs up!