Pheros with Your Hostess, Nehve

I tested P74 this week. My bottle is 37.5 mcg.

The first day I used 1 spray–most likely to the chest. As far as my awkwardness and anxiety goes, it felt like I wasn’t wearing anything. However, I did notice that I spoke clearer and “Douche” asked me about the weather and a couple work related questions. I also noticed that I felt the urge to be polite. I said “hello” to a particular coworker…this is different b/c I usually don’t greet people (I’m so rude, I know :roll_eyes:) but this time I actually felt like I’d be rude not to. I say hi to people sometimes, but I’m weird about doing it because it bothers me when I say hello to someone and they don’t acknowledge it…and I didn’t grow up knowing it was impolite not to “speak”. Normally I only initiate a greeting with people I know will return it.

I didn’t write anything on the days I wore 2 or 3 sprays so I must not have noticed anything outstanding.

I wore 4 sprays (150mcg) for about 4 days straight.

Day 1 @ 150mcg only: A young lady that comes down seemed a little friendlier with me. Playfully talking to herself and asking me questions about the product she was taking with her. I’ve been working there for a couple years now and she has never really talked to me or been all that relaxed with me. I also wrote that my coworkers were nice but I felt somewhat disconnected.

Day 2 @150mcg P74 and 2 sprays Instant Shine: I liked this combo. I felt very chill :cool:. When I spoke, my words seemed very deliberate–like they were walking on a balance beam, rather than a tightrope.

Day 3 @150mcg only: I’m not too sure about this “hit”, but as I was walking into work, a guy coming from the opposite direction in the hallway seemed to sort of do a little dancey bounce as I got closer to him. I didn’t look at him directly, so I’m not sure what that was about or if this was even in response to myself. :confused:

When I got to my department, a couple of my coworkers started saying my name in cutesy, sing-songey voices. Which was unusual.

Today: 150 mcg P74, 2 spray IH (x2)

Again, felt really calm and cool. When I tested IH on its own last month (or whenever), I didn’t notice anything with it.

When I went to the dining area at work, I was in the food line, and a lady in line behind me commented on the food I was being served and asked me if it was any good. No one ever talks to me in the cafeteria.

Then when I got to the cash register, the cashier greeted me with an enthusiastic (for her) “Hey, how are you doing?” Then as I was trying to swipe my card, the reader wouldn’t detect it and she kind of gave me a tip on how to do it next time. She saw my badge and asked me to tell her my job title when she saw the abbreviation. That whole exchange was different and cool because this particular cashier never says more than hello and my total.

So…P74, I think I like it. This week I felt like a hum. Very calm. Mellow. Considerably less anxious. Chilled out. I felt more relaxed and like part of the team. **I found myself speaking in the “normal” lower register of my voice and I did feel a bit like sharing if someone would have asked me something. However I did not feel extra confident or even all that friendly. I kinda felt like my “home” self.

One thing that may be significant is that with the P74**,I was more aware of how my standoffish-ness may make others feel in different situations. Normally I’m my aloof, quiet self, and I don’t think all that much about how my demeanor may make others feel. I do know that I make people uncomfortable and many think I’m mean or stuck up, and it does make me feel bad that I intimidate others so much. But I’ve been a social idiot for years, so I don’t usually think too much about how I come across.

However, a couple days this week, I’ve found myself stopping and thinking in the moment "She probably wanted me to have a conversation with her…maybe I should (should have) said more. " Or “She probably wanted me to ask her about her weekend…that’s why she asked me first. I should have asked her back!” or “I should say hello.” Aware of how I my actions or lack of action may (unintentionally) hurt someone else.