I tried out P74 this week. Check my journal for detailed report.
…P74, I think I like it. This week I felt like a hum. Very calm. Mellow. Considerably less anxious. Chilled out. I felt more relaxed and like part of the team. **I found myself speaking in the “normal” lower register of my voice and I did feel a bit like sharing if someone would have asked me something. However I did not feel extra confident or even all that friendly. I kinda felt like my “home” self.
One thing that may be significant is that with the P74, I was more aware of how my standoffish-ness may make others feel in different situations.
…a couple days this week, I’ve found myself stopping and thinking in the moment "She probably wanted me to have a conversation with her…maybe I should (should have) said more. " Or “She probably wanted me to ask her about her weekend…that’s why she asked me first. I should have asked her back!” or “I should say hello.” Aware of how I my actions or lack of action may (unintentionally) hurt someone else.
I checked out your journal entry too. So, have you never gotten any effects from Instant Honesty? Or was it just with the p74 that you didn’t notice anything different when you added it?
When i tested IH alone, it didn’t do anything for me…as far as I could tell. It may be worth another try, but I didn’t even get self-effects with it
I don’t know if the two hits i mentioned with the P74+IH were due to the P74 or the IH. Maybe both…maybe the IH made the two people want to say something…and the P74 made me seem like a cool enough person who would receive what they had to say. Or maybe it was one or the other. I’m not so sure.
I have found that I need to use Instant Honesty in a higher dose in order to get effects. What I do is get IH in 4x, and when I use it, I give myself 2 or 3 sprays, which translates into 8 to 12 regular ones. Which, in a to-go size, is easily 1/4 of the bottle.
Have you tried the MX340, that was given as a sample? The smell just didn’t do well with me, but I noticed that some of the reports on those who did use it were quite successful. And, I heard that the MX340 contains 4x IH, so that could be why.
I’ve tried MX340. You can read my report HERE. I had good success with it, but like Sillykitty, the fragrance is just a bit extra. But I did get compliments on it when I sprayed a little Pink Sugar on top of it.
Pink Sugar helped cover it? Nice. Though I do have Pink Sugar, its a little sweet for me, but maybe the MX340 smell might tone that down. I just hate to reek, lol.