Please suggest good combos :)?

Just to make thing easy to read, I want some suggestion for some good combo mixes.

Age: 17. Male.
Everything is detail is here

So my stash:

  • Ammo FF22
  • IS
  • IO
  • IH
  • IJ
  • IG
  • MX297
  • MX301

What would be a good combo for:

  • hanging out at the mall (girls 16-20)?
  • seeing girls that I frequently see but rarely initiate a conversation with?
  • Second date? (thread explains everything in detail: here

The second “date” is really what matters to me the most now. First date went really good. I never get to see her because she lives FAR FAR away. We’ve been keeping in touch MSN/cell phone. But now the girl is saying “she doesn’t feel like she’s in a relationship right now”.

She doesn’t play games and I do know that but she actually told me that she still likes me. It’s that she doesn’t feel to be in a relationship and it just bothers her. She would rather wait after high school is over.

I noticed that she seems to be way less interested in me now after I told her I like her. She thought I would get all pissed when she said about “not feeling in a relationship” but I was very calm and acceptable.

I might be seeing her in a week or so (with a girl friend of hers that is really into my friend.. so it’s like a double-dating thing)…

So I wanna really know how to “spark” up her interest in me? My goal is to “make her want me” or make her feel that “she’s lucky to be with me” type of thing. (Really thinking about using either 297 or 301. Not sure though).
2-3 sprays MX301 + 2-3 sprays IS + 1-2 sprays AMMO would be good? Too much for my age may be? Switch IS to IH?

Then I got suggested before 3x MX297 + 1x Ammo + 4x IH..

What do you guys think?
Suggestions for good mones combination is very welcomed but also if anyone wanna give me other “general dating tips” to help me out in my situation, please don’t hesitate :slight_smile:

1 Spray each of the following
Instant Gentleman
Instant Shine
Instant Honesty
3 Sprays of MX301

Option 2
2 Sprays each
MX297
Instant Shine
1 Spray Ammo