Questions I didn't find the answers to in the stickes.

These are just some questions that i didn’t find in the stickies, hopefully I didn’t miss anything in those…

  1. How exactly do Pheromones work?
  • I know they all come in either drops or sprays. I know they all have scents as well. So how exactly do they activate once you put them on? Is it the scent that one smells and then it starts to go into effect?

  • When they do work…let’s say I have some on and the effects start to work on a girl. What is it exactly that makes her attracted to me and not someone else around me?

I know it gets very scientific, but if anyone could take the time and explain to me as best as you can, i’d be exceptionally thankful!

Pheromones are molecules like any other scent. Your body heat lifts the mones off your skin and creates a cloud around you, when people inhale these molecules they hit certain receptors in the brain that are associated with different feelings. Same as rods and cones in your eyes activate with color vs black and white.

As for determining the source, it’s the same way you can stand next to a group of girls and tell which one is wearing a certain perfume or too much perfume. Only with the pheromones it’s on a more unconscious level. Scent isn’t as vague as we think. Granted you can smell something strong from anywhere in the room but you can also determine if the scent is getting stronger by the intensity growing as you get closer or fading as you get father away.

Ohh ok I can see how that works. Thanks dude. In addition, i’ve been reading comments about effects on oneself. How does that work also? Is that with all pheromones that the “wielder” also experiences these effects also?

It’s not a hundred percent fact that they always will effect the wearer and it’s not consistent which ones if any will. I seem to be highly susceptible to mones, when I wear A314 and Shine I get this sense of wherever I happen to be…yeah I OWN this place!
Likewise TuTH on my chest makes it hard (no pun intended) for me to think straight and avoid giving to many IOI’s…I get all predatory like.

Some people could wear mones and not feel a thing, or get hit real hard by a certain molecule. Same way that when you wear them you will not get the same kind of results from all people…most yeah, but not all. There will be people that don’t feel a thing from whatever product you wear.

Ok I get it. I’m still learning so I must ask questions :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the help!

:smiley:, welcome darkxio,
as long as ur not a douche, and present that u tried to do some research (like what u found or w.e) you’ll come to find many people on here are very nice :smiley: like redman
just some ppl get irritated at the same question over and over (like any forum) but most of us are helpful if you cool.