Hi there girls… i decided to drop and see how things are doing around your forum
I have bought a couple of bottles of Instant Sexiness /A for my girl. And from my point of view.. this stuff is strong
i have made some testing on my self too but thats another story.
So now i would like to involve my girl in testing some of the mixes here and i will be representing her report here
I need advice for two types of girls.
First 23 years old.
I am searching for more respect at work and at business meetings.
I know about MX134
but i am asking is there something else to try besides this(putative/ta molecule and so on)
And something for my second subject
45 years old female
Here the Instant Sexiness is working at full potential. Allot of flirts/hits recording to her reports.
So here Instant sexiness is a base +
i need something to project a more youthful vibe to people around her.
Ok Idle, I’ll bite. For the young chickie babe I’d throw in some TAL. It should help with the respect thing. Kind of give her more of a dominant alpha feel. TAF also if she wants to be sharp, focused and on the ball. Maybe some p79 to increase productivity with the focus.
For the lovely older woman you need to throw in a bit of TAA. It will make her appear younger and more vibrant, more fun. Some mx135 or mx 235 could be good as well. It will give her the popularity, shiny, wanna worship you vibe.
I think for Subject 1 you could try maybe a couple of low dose sprays of TAF. It would focus her a little but, also maybe, " focus " the MX 134 & make it more like it’s definitly coming from her. I like TAF & don’t find " mind-scrambling " effects, at least at just like 10 mcg’s. It focuses me.
Also, maybe some Instant Honesty. If people feel more intimate but, yet also she’s capable, they’ll take her serious AND like her & there won’t be like resentment or jealousy.
For Subject 2: DEFINITLY Instant Shine and/or TAA. Also, maybe some MX 274.
For not at work MX 135/235. That will make her more youthful, pretty & fun.
Idle, I posted this a minute ago but it got eaten. For the young chickie- babe I’d also try some TAL for the alpha girl thing. Also TAF and p79 for help seeming focused and on task. A TINY bit of none could be helpful or fatal. Let her try it away from work first!!
For the second lady I would use TAA for the youthful fun vibe, and either mx 135/235 for the I wanna worship you thing. Cops also signal young and fertile, idk what she is trying to accomplish, if it’s work I would leave off the cops! Instant Shine is one for the youthful glowing vibe too.
Good luck!
P79 could be interesting, but for a different reason, from my experience. . Be careful with it - it can be powerfully lusty and horny!!! I’d definitely have her try it at home to understand it on herself before wearing it anywhere outside, ESPECIALLY at work!!
As for the youthful aire desired by the second lady… how about IS/A in grapefruit scent?? Research has shown that this scent subtracts 5 to 10 years from the wearer in the viewer’s mind. There is a posting on this in the “Studies & Abstract” or “Lounge” areas.
Ok Idle, I’ll bite. For the young chickie babe I’d throw in some TAL. It should help with the respect thing. Kind of give her more of a dominant alpha feel. TAF also if she wants to be sharp, focused and on the ball.
Maybe some p79 to increase productivity with the focus.
It’s a wonderful soft, social “all star” mix, however it might not exactly be well suited to a business setting. Plus the a-nol already gives off that youthful vibe.
Kimmie_D
I think for Subject 1 you could try maybe a couple of low dose sprays of TAF. It would focus her a little but, also maybe, " focus " the MX 134 & make it more like it’s definitly coming from her. I like TAF & don’t find " mind-scrambling " effects, at least at just like 10 mcg’s. It focuses me.
Well, look who’s in the ladies forum! Hi Idle! Hope I’m not too late to throw in my nickle.
Mx134 alone should do it. That’s a plenty strong alpha-gal vibe all on it’s own. Both MX134 and IS/A are already TAL heavy. Adding straight TAL could be too much of a good thing. In fact I’d be careful wearing MX134 and IS/A together for the same reason. Though when combined, in the proper dose, it can be a good combination under the right circumstances.
I wouldn’t recommend -none for Mrs Idle, she’s young, a lot of young women are sensitive to/irritated by the effects of -none, even when worn by men and they can be especially sensitive to it when wearing it themselves. I know I am. Wolf wears quite a lot of it and I have no ill effects. But a bit too much on myself and it’s made me nauseous and edgy to the point of having to wash it off. Of course, everyone is different and only testing will tell.
Maybe not such a good idea for the inexperienced pheromone user. I’m not saying it shouldn’t be used, just not right out of the gate.
P79 can help with focus and make you more driven. It can, also, make you aggressive and argumentative. Again I’m not saying it won’t be useful, but more experience is needed first.
It’s a wonderful soft, attractive, social “all star” mix however, Kimmie is right, it might not exactly be well suited to a business setting.
I’ll recommenend Honesty for both women to inspire a deeper level of communication.
MX274 is TAA + P74 plus 4/5 more pheromones. It could be even better than Shine or TAA alone for fostering friendly group dynamics.
Ditto and ditto. Even the Honesty, don’t wanna be blabbin’ any trade secrets.
If your older lady is having success with IS/A this is a great suggestion.
I’d also like to suggest one of my favorites, Scent of Eros For Women. It’s a-Androstenol and mild copulins. I adore it…here’s why…check it out…I think you’ll find this conversation informative -
Everyone’s recommendations have been great! Here’s what I’d add.
Young business lady: Along with the MX134, I’d add P74 and Instant Honesty. Respect on the job is not just about the girl’s ability to pulverize gonads at will. It’s about having great relationships with co-workers. That way she can count on them and know that they say good things about her behind her back.
P74 gets her included into groups more easily and improves the tone of meetings. Instant Honesty softens any hard edges of MX134. It also makes people assume she is just like them and that they can trust her.
Older young lady: Instant Shine and alpha androstenol all the way. One other thing she might try (and I cannot guarantee this will work for her at all!) is a little Mystery Boy. When I buffer it with a touch of copulins and a bit of a brew (from elsewhere) called SuperSexy, I tend to mesmerize way more than my share of athletic guys at least 10 years younger than me.