She is in love ....but?

Ok everyone , I am posting after a long time , after I posted started a thread on my hits

Well the person is question was this woman who works as a dancer in a gentleman’s club or strip club , whatever you may call it.
I have been seeing her for a year now , and we are more of friends , I also help her sometimes in her modelling website , coz I dabble a bit in Photoshop.
Well now let me start..from the past few months after I started using Ammo and Instant shine , our relationship has become more serious , she emails me atleast twice a day and messages me a no. of times. I met her last week at the club after a month as I was in Rome , and thought it would be a great reunion , but she kinda avoided me all night , but we went for a chat when it was 15 mins from closing , she told me that she cant take my money anymore , and treat me like everyone in the club , and she doesnt want to play with my feelings anymore , she said if we want to meet we can meet outside the club , but not over here , then she said its better to just stay friends , and not go any deeper as there were many aspects of her life I was unaware of , and she doesnt want me to be hurt.

Today I went for lunch or our first real date and she just opened her heart out to me , she shared her deepest ugliest secrets with me .I think she is really in love with me , I dont know if it was the pheros I used or just the way our ‘relationship’ progressed.

Just thought of sharing it with you folks

Peace.

um…was there a question in there somewhere? I’m not really too clear.

do I think it was pheromone induced? not really. you were using ammo and shine, which do not promote comfort in any large way

your pheromones may have helped you separate yourself from the rest of the clients at her club, which is probably a good thing.

from your post I am unclear if this is something you even want. you’ve been seeing her for a year, but you just went on your first date. It sounds like this is finally starting to go your way if you actually do want it to. please clarify. I’m not even sure you wanted comments…

Lol @ Perronec, I understand your confusion. :slight_smile:

I guess it was intended as a follow up to his past report. So yea, go ahead and comment, I guess.

Since you don’t make any mention of specific pheromone usage, I’d say it mostly has to do with you developing a relationship with her over a period of time. Maybe she feels that this relationship is a real one and doesn’t want her work to get in the way. Would you want to spend time with your gf/wife all day at work? Probably not, especially if your work involves sexually gratifying others.

I’m a little confused on the part about her not taking any of your money anymore, treating you like everyone in the club (doesn’t that involve taking money?), and playing with your feelings (does that imply she wasn’t genuine before?).

Lol perhaps I was not a bit clear before…let me make it clear , when I first applied the pheros she had said that " you smell like home" , and the same night she had said you are my best friend and I always feel so comfortable around you.
What I feel like is that she loves me genuinely now and doesnt want us to get anymore deeper than we are and remain good friends , according to her she has a lot of complications in her life and she doesnt want me to ruin my life coz of her.I never even proposed to her or anything like that , but she started saying that what will your parents say can they take it , she started telling all about the complications in her life , including a son she has ,that she never told me about , my respect for her has grown many fold , but I am a little bit dazed and confused…lol perhaps it would take time for me to recover

Yes she probably wasnt genuine before , she had lied to me about certain things , just to keep up with her image , things like she was unmarried and would like to have kids in the future etc etc.but I feel ever since I had started using Instant shine and Ammo together , she became more and more connected with me. Well my last thread was on Aug 3(the day I submited tmy 1st report) , and it has been just 3-4 times that I had met her in the club after that , the last time I met her , she was very different , she is generally a bit physical , but that time she just wanted to talk about my problems , even her kissing was more intimate , more like a girlfriend.

EDIT :Well what I meant was thatshe doesnt want to treat me like everyone else in the club

btw I have submitted another long post before this , it still didnt show up , I hate this anti spam software lol

once you make 50 posts or something like that, you don’t have to worry about the software. is 50 the right number? i think so… this whole post reeks of spaceland, the longer i stay here the more confused i become.

Damn an hr and still my post dint show up ?? why do longer posts take so long to post for newbies

you’re past 50 posts. I don’t think it’s the moderation..

it says he has 30 posts

Oh wow, color me blind. I was looking at his rep for some reason.

There’s a long thread here by Data4 about experiments at strip clubs and relationships with strippers.

Many of the pros at clubs are good at playing men. Not to say that’s your situation but it’s something to perhaps consider. Good con artists seem honest. If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be good.

What she wants you to do is acknowledge her past, tell her it is OK, you love her and accept her and all her baggage. She has opened up to you and now wants you to pursue, but not necessarily at the club. Seems she does not want you to “see her” (physically & within your relationship) there.

Why is she doing that? I do not know?

Is she serious about a relationship? Does she possibly see a future with you but feels she has a lot of baggage and you would rejuect her once she knows? Does she not want you to see her working in the club as she has feelings for you and is now embarrased by treating you like a customer and having you see her with her other customers? I do not know.

Or does she want to get into a relationship with you but is leaving herself an escape hatch - as in six months from now saying “I told you I would be bad for you” and leaves in the guise of “saving your life” when in reality she knew she would probably only stick around in the relationship until she got what she wanted or the “newness” wore off?

I cannot answer those questions for you. Something you will have to sort out for yourself.

Lol I have got a far more experience with strippers to catch a con , any stripper who would want to lose her best customer and telling him directly that she doesnt want his money , that goes beyond stripper philosophy :stuck_out_tongue:

Good inputs there , I already told her that , btw previous post is finally online , perhaps you would want to go through that.