Testing 25 mcg of MEO-EST

Okay, so a couple days ago I decided to do a self test of meo-est at 25 mcg. I applied it and then started doing updates on my computer.

Unfortunately, it was a major update and everything that could have gone wrong did - to the point that I couldn’t even boot the computer afterward. So I had to reinstall the system (literally a 5 minute process, with the system I use) and then spent a couple hours selecting the software I had installed before and installing it.

Now here’s the interesting thing… I completely forgot about the meo-est until several hours later, when I realized that in spite of everything going to hell, I was amazingly calm, relaxed and patient. Normally, this would have seriously pissed me off… especially when I am that tired!

I didn’t feel much from it, but I did realize that it was making me feel different (faintly) and the exceptional calming effect was amazing!

Unfortunately I don’t have time tonight to repeat the test while paying more attention, but I like the effects!

anymore?

I too certainly love the calming effects and almost oozing comfort that comes with meo-est. I usually mix it with something but this stuff is worth its weight in gold.