They said we’d have our first Black President when pigs fly!!!
And during his first 100 days in office…
Bam…
Swine Flu!
They said we’d have our first Black President when pigs fly!!!
And during his first 100 days in office…
Bam…
Swine Flu!
Ohahahahahahaooo thats so funny, clever, and intelligent!
…
The joke fails because what does pigs “flying” have to do with their ability to contract swine flu??
Pigs flying. Flying, present tense.
Swine flu. Flu is pronounced the same way as flew. Flew = past tense of fly.
So when pigs fly, we will have a black president, and when he became president, swine “flew.”
Jokes don’t always have to be relevant, its a play on words. =/
I couldn’t tell if you’re being sarcastic because at first you compliment wolfy, then at the end say his joke fails. Emotion sometimes gets lost online.
LOL I know I know bro, I was being sarcastic. I tell the joke at school a lot and a lotta people don’t get it haha, so I just typed that up to be funny
It was more of an inside joke/sarcastic response I guess
Its okay, don’t be ashamed to admit that you didn’t “get it”, that happens to everyone, ![]()
Crack that whip!
OoohYahhh
Welcome to the lounge … lol.
Well, I guess it is better than the flying monkeys, the other democratic candidate had… ![]()
Sarcasm is very hard to type, because some people read it way to seriously.