txironhead's Adventures in Pheromoneland!

Okay, raw data first:

Caucasian male, 33, 6’3", ~185lbs, medium build, dark brown hair, blue eyes, goatee

Outgoing personality, easy talker (sometimes too much), average(?) confidence level.

Married 10 years, recent problems in relationship, attempting to work through them (see other posts for details)

Currently owned products: Instant Shine 1.1 1X, TUTH 1X

Wish list: IFM, IH, IO, A314, MX292 (boy did I buy the wrong stuff first!)

Anyway, figured I’d go ahead and start a journal here since I’m about to become a blind tester, and I’m planning on buying IFM and at least one other product soon. I’ll post regular noticeable hits and observations here, as well as the really noteworthy ones in the men’s section.

So far, I have found my Instant Shine zone: If I want LOTS of conversation and have no plans to go to Wal-Mart (long story), two sprays, one behind each ear. For just a good, friendly vibe without excess talking, one spray split behind the ears or a quick spray on lower neck.

I have decided due to circumstances in my relationship to lay off of the TUTH for now. I do know that four sprays is a definite OD for me, even with other women. When I feel like things are working out, I’ll start trying to find my sweet spot with it again, but for now I’m back shelving it.

I have foregone any pheromones until the blind test products arrive so as to have a complete blank slate to base observations on.

Here is the “zone finding” method I have developed:
Day 1: One spray split wrists
Day 2: One spray neck
Day 3: One spray upper chest
Day 4: One spray split behind ears
Day 5: Two sprays, chest and back of neck
Day 6: Two sprays, behind ears
Day 7: Two sprays, neck and split wrists/forearms

Now, I will adapt this method if a particular area or dose seems to generate hits. Say if I find that I got good results from one spray to the neck, I may try two to the neck or neck and wrists the next day and see if the condition improves or degrades. I’ll make note of any changes and then continue to see if another area/dose has different or better effect.

Currently I don’t know how many products I will be blind testing. I will be told the strength (1X, 2X etc.) and that’s about it. At the end of my testing the name/type of product will be revealed.

If I do end up purchasing IFM and/or other products, I will NOT be mixing with the blind testing products until I have determined the effects and best dose/placement of the blind test pheromones. I may take a day or two off between products to “cleanse the palette” so to speak.

Let the adventure begin!

Well, I managed to nab a bottle of MX292 before they went extinct again. Came with a to-go of TUTH (thanks for the optimism, guys!) and a truffle. Ate the truffle, threw the TUTH in the bottom drawer along with the large bottle of TUTH, and sat staring at the MX292 for a moment…

“worth it’s weight in gold…”

“blows Ammo out of the water…”

“MX292 is our precious…”

Hmm…

Okay, okay, I know first off that I’m supposed to be “pheromone fasting” while waiting for the blind testing stuff. But guys, this is MX292!!! Main ingredient of “the magic mix”!!! (3 sprays MX292, 2 sprays Instant Shine, Green Irish Tweed to taste) And I’ve got Instant Shine…

Also, I know my rule on starting slow and small doses…did I mention the magic mix? The “this will pretty much get you laid” mix?

The hell with it.

Took a shower, got scrubbed nice and clean, groomed, shaved, even sorted through my closet for a “casual but classy” outfit, didn’t want to look like I actually went to a lot of effort, and waited. I wanted maximum effect and dispersal, so I decided to wait until about 45 minutes before my wife came home. Unfortunately, she was going to a friend’s house after work, so I had to “guesstimate”. 6pm rolls around and I spray three sprays MX292 on the front and sides of my neck and a spray of Instant Shine behind each ear.

Initial reaction: LOVE the game scent, unfortunately, the really great smell seemed to fade very quickly (or maybe I just got attuned to it?), but the lingering smell was quite nice in itself, manly without being overwhelming. Seemed to blend very well with the neroli scent of the Instant Shine.

Got a slight headache, which was almost expected, I don’t do well with colognes. Popped an Advil D and moved on. Put Zyrtek on the grocery list. Slight buzz, lasted 10-15 minutes then leveled out. Hmm…not bad. About 15 minutes after that, I stepped outside to smoke. I can’t stand to just stand still and smoke, so I normally walk around a bit. I’d been walking for a couple of minutes before I made a rather interesting observation: MX292 should be named Instant Swagger! Without even realizing I was doing it, my shoulders were thrown back more, my chest was out, and I had a definite swagger to my step. Holy crap! This is some cool shit! I had a slight restless feeling, ended up walking a lot farther than I normally do when I smoke.

Ran into a neighbor that I know, not well (don’t even know her name, come to think of it), but we’ve spoken. Stats: late 20’s, blonde (natural? dunno), caucasian, ~160lbs. Normally, she doesn’t talk much, but we ended up talking for around 20 minutes. She has a “significant other”, didn’t notice a ring but around here who knows, and he was there too, along with her 7yo son. Kid was running around playing, SO pretty much hung to the background, didn’t seem opposed to our talking at all. She maintained the conversation, good eye contact, no flirtatious behaviour at all but seemed really interested in what I had to say. Due to the complete lack of flirtation, I’d probably chalk her reaction to the IS. He might have got a slight alpha tone from the MX292 and backed off, or maybe he’s a natural wallflower. I never met him before so can’t really say.

Wife finally makes it home by 7:30, so the 'mones have had a chance to disperse all over the apartment for an hour and a half. I should have remembered, her friend is a major talker (I’ve experienced it). Absolutely no initial reaction. She doesn’t even mention the different smell. So for the next half hour I make sure to sit on the couch near her, walk around a bit when the a/c kicks on, generally get the stuff out there. She does seem a little friendlier than normal after a long day, so we’ll see. I shoot one more spray of MX292 around 9pm.

After dinner, I sit on the couch and rub her feet and calves. Sometimes she’s a little touch-me-not when I try to do that, tonight the only drawback was her telling me my hands were cold. My hands and feet are always cold, so that was no big deal. I ended up giving her a complete below-the-knee massage without her getting antsy. (If you’ve been following my other posts, this is a decent improvement). She does complain about a headache, which may have been brought on by the heavy dose of scent (she has allergies too). It wasn’t “bad enough” for Tylenol (she doesn’t like taking medicine unless she has to). I pretty much knew that sex wasn’t going to happen, but I wanted to see some reaction. Eventually, she cuddled with me a bit in the chair, which was a nice change. Since she has a dentist appointment in the morning, she ended up calling an early night and went to bed.

Overall, I feel like I did get a reaction from her, but it was not a large reaction. However, due to the stressful situation we’re in, I wasn’t exactly expecting wild jungle sex. Hopeful, but definitely not expecting. She was a little more open to closeness than usual, but that was about it. Now, I realize it was an untested dosage, first night wearing it, etc. I still plan on eventually starting my usual slow routine to find my zone with MX292.

As far as the neighbor, I got absolutely no sexual vibe from her at all.

Initial reaction to this combo: I don’t think that this particular placement/dosage is “magic” for me. It will take some experimentation with both dosage and placement, AND wearing it solo, to find the zone with it. Also, I have been told that MX292 by itself can be almost a complete flop on it’s own, but add a single shot of Ammo or TUTH and the beast comes unleashed. So maybe I’ll try it someday with my TUTH and see what happens. The self-effects alone were pretty impressive, and even though I HATE the Travolta disco movies, I had to admit there was a little bit of “strut”.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying MX292 doesn’t work! This was just a “what the hell” experiment to try the reported “magic mix”. I will have to give it a lot more experimentation before I find the zone for MX292 and then I can try the “mix” again, with optimal placement and dose. This was just trying out a new toy.

Maybe Androtics was trying to tell me something by tossing in that to-go of TUTH…

Anyway, that’s probably all the experimentation with MX292 that I’m going to try before doing the blind testing. I think I’ll take a shower in the morning without exfoliating the application points to see if the residual -none gets any reaction at the dentist’s office, maybe with a spray of Shine to help it along. Even right now, 3 1/2 hours after my last application, I can still smell the MX292 very well. If I get any hits whatsoever, I’ll be sure to report them here.

Well, I’m going to bed, taking care of a novocained wife won’t be any fun tomorrow.

Well, the following day (yesterday), I could still smell a little of the MX292, so I bolstered it with one more spray prior to taking the wife to the dentist. I also went ahead and did my usual spray of IS behind each ear.

*quick update: I have now told my wife about my pheromone usage. Other than noticing I was “wearing cologne” more often, she said she hasn’t noticed any other change in her perception of me. Maybe she’s phero null.

Anyway, got absolutely NO reaction the entire day to the MX292. People were friendly and chatty, which is the normal reaction to IS, but there were no even remotely sexual effects or anything that could not be chalked up to IS.

That night I decided to go for broke. Took a shower, exfoliated carefully, then went for the “killing stroke”, three sprays MX292, one heavy spray TUTH. Sat close to the wife, started rubbing her feet and calves. She was more open to touch, even to the point where she hinted she would like me to rub lotion into her feet. Okay, this is an improvement. It’s been a long time since she asked for any kind of pampering. Still no sexual vibe, but I have a slight foot fetish so using the lotion gave me a little boost. Later, we cuddled a bit, not sure if that was due to the pheromones or to the long talk about our relationship we’d had earlier.

Overall, still haven’t experimented nearly enough with MX292 to get a definitive take on it. While things have been a little better with my wife, there’s really too many variables right now, and the situation is odd to begin with. Everyone I ran into while wearing it was friendly, but no more so than when I am wearing IS by itself. Still have not had a single sexual or interested hit from anyone while wearing the MX292. So there’s a ray of hope for it, not giving up anytime soon. However, I am not going to wear it anymore for a while so I can devote my efforts to the blind testing. Now that my wife knows about the pheromones, I can ask her if she’s had any interesting effects and I will supplement my reports with her responses.

I kept my daily reports to Catlord so that I could post them here. I was told that I would either have Panty Scorcher R0, a totally different pheromone, or basically scented alcohol. It turns out that everyone got the PS mix, so my bottle labeled A-2527 was the real deal. Here’s my results. Catlord reported that one tester got little to no results, and that a couple got very minor results. I’m definitely in those somewhere. It was a bit disappointing, but in PS’s defence, I do have a particularly difficult situation.

Well, day one, here goes:

A-2527

Three sprays, front of neck, back of neck, split forearms.

12:30pm

My stats: 33, male, Caucasian, dark brown hair, unknown blood type, 185lbs.

Primary target: SO, 28, female, heterosexual, reddish-brown hair, Caucasian, pale skin, unknown blood type, 160lbs.

The only hardcore “hit” was when she asked me if I was wearing any cologne. As I had put on Armani Code earlier that day, I told her that’s what I was wearing. She grabbed my wrist (I had sprayed Code only on my chest) and took a sniff, told me it smelled nice, commented that she was glad that I turned out not to be allergic to Code because she really liked that smell.

Today was a strange day overall, had my first adjustment at the chiropractor today, had a mild toothache, and had gotten into an argument with her shortly before application. I did not notice any self effects other than a sinus headache, which was odd because I’m not allergic to the game scent of MX292, and I am pretty sure that this was supposed to be game scented. So far my only lingering bad reaction is to the coconut and vanilla, which this definitely isn’t. Of course, the weather’s pretty crappy so it’s entirely possible that the pheros were completely unrelated and just happened to occur at the same time. Still, no horniness, no uplifting effects, no strut like MX292 causes, nothing noticeable so far. Time will tell.

The only real reaction was that she did calm down later in the day and we were able to have a couple of fun conversations that afternoon. She did not seem to be turned on, or anything indicative of more than just a passingly good mood. I plan on wearing this to bed and showering in the morning, maybe being surrounded by the “subliminal scent” will cause a reaction.

Also went to the grocery store today, interacted with a couple of younger female clerks, one Hispanic, early 20’s, slender and one Caucasian, sandy blond, mid 20’s, slightly plump. Neither seemed to be affected in the least, and one I had seen before and was affected by Shine as being more friendly and talkative. So no outside effects so far.

Will shower and prep areas with HP as per instructions tomorrow morning, then reapply. Will try different application points tomorrow. I’m treating this as if it had at least a small amount of -none and avoiding spraying it in my hair. Anyway, that tends to irritate my eyes so it’s a last resort normally.

I am also keeping a copy of this to post in my journal after the blind testing is complete. For now, it will be saved to a document on my computer and will be posted to the journal after you deem it okay to do so.

Day 2

A-2527

Showered, applied hydrogen peroxide, waited an hour, sprayed two sprays to neck, one spray to forearms.

Only reaction from wife was the comment that it smelled like I was wearing Cool Water (which I’ve never owned but her coworkers seem to like) and that it gave her a slight headache. I also noticed that it gave me a sinus headache, which is strange because the game scent of MX292 no longer gives me headaches, which leads me to believe that either this has a scent different from straight game or I’m somehow allergic to one of the pheromones. I believe it is the former. I will give it one more day and spray it only on my forearms before determining whether or not it is the cause of our headaches. Luckily, I will be going to a large party tomorrow, so I should be able to see any hits.

There were no hits whatsoever from my wife. At the few stores I went to today, I had little to no reaction at all, male or female. Possible ghosting, but not definitive enough to list individual effects. Seemed to be more ignored than normal.

One major difference: At the library, the young (pre-20?) girl behind the counter was openly interested. Hispanic, black hair/brown eyes, average/nice build, curly hair (looked natural). Very talkative, asking questions about my day, being overly helpful, almost touchy but drawing back like she was afraid of being too forward (plus I always wear my wedding band). So far, this is the only truly definitive hit I’ve had with this mix. I was not even in a very outgoing mood today, as my tooth was still bothering me and the weather was downright heinous. Rain most of the day.

If it turns out the mix is responsible for my headaches, I will be taking my two days off early, as I cannot deal with the sinus problems on top of the toothache. Hopefully the antibiotics will kick in and I can resume testing afterwards, or it will turn out that the mix is not responsible.

I am getting the feeling that I am slightly OD’ing on this mix. I get periods of lightheadedness, and a very slight but barely noticeable ghosting. Further testing is definitely needed to nail the dosage and application points.

Again, this message is being saved to my computer for future posting in my journal.

txironhead

Day 3

A-2527

As per instructions, dropped down to two sprays, applied to forearms.

Turns out I had a sinus infection, if scent did give me a headache it was far overpowered by that.

Went to my niece’s birthday party, about 25 people there, including family and people I had never seen before, age range from 1yr-50+ yr. Absolutely no different reaction from family, no noticeable effect on strangers. At the two stores I went to, no noticeable effect even when I tried to initiate conversation.

Wife was irritable and stressed, similar to my previous -none OD with TUTH, even to the point that she told me that if I was wearing “the stuff I wore before that pissed her off” to please stop wearing it. (I had told her the reason for her irritability was an OD on pheromones when I was using TUTH) I was wearing a couple of sprays of Armani Code to my chest, and she couldn’t smell anything else.

I have been following the removal instructions exactly, so there is very little chance of pheromone buildup, and with 2 sprays I shouldn’t be OD’ing.

I’m suspecting that either A) I got one of the “control” sprays instead of the PS mix, B) I simply can’t wear anything with -none around my wife or C) I’m just not fuckable. I’m leaning towards a or b, c is too depressing to consider. I will continue the test and see what develops, for the sake of the research, but I really don’t see this mix igniting anything in my relationship other than temper.

Day 4

A-2527

Took the day off to recuperate. Didn’t work. Turns out I have a lingering sinus infection, possibly sinusitis. Taking penicillin and cursing everything sinus related. Wife worked a double, little to no interaction with anyone. Blah.

Shower in morning, total wipedown with peroxide (did I mention how much I hate the smell of peroxide on skin?). No application of any pheros. Would rubbing alcohol be a suitable replacement for peroxide?

Day 5

A-2527

Applied one spray rubbed between forearms.

Self-effects: none noticeable

No effects on wife, other than possibly a little more open and honest in one late night conversation. Actually smelled of my Instant Honesty just now to see if it compare to the smell of A-2527, only to realize that with a sinus infection, I can’t smell shit. Another cursing round involving my sinuses ensues. No irritable behavior noticed, at least no more than usual. Low dose may be better with her, but still no noticeable “hooray” effect.

I did talk to one man for almost an hour about fixing his bike, but he’s a very talkative person to begin with, so that’s not unusual. However, he did give me an advance to order the parts. Don’t think there was any influence with this interaction, but it was different enough from the normal to bear mentioning. Who knows.

Other than that, I had limited interaction with other people. When I checked for packages in the apartment office, the manager actually took a step back when she said hello. Range, +/- five feet. Since I was presentable and in a fairly good mood, I wasn’t repulsive, but I may have just startled her.

Well, I have a throbbing headache now, so I will attempt to interact more tomorrow, sticking with the one spray dose.

Day 6

A-2527

Did not remove previous day’s single dose, sprayed one more rubbed between forearms. So one spray plus leftovers.

Partly to see if it would make a difference, partly because I hate HP. Smells fine until it makes contact with human skin, then smells like crap. But yes, I’ll continue using it…

self-effects: absolutely none

Went to the chiropractor today, no different reaction from him (late 50’s stocky white guy, white hair, blue eyes), but he’s a major talker anyway. There’s no way in hell I’d ever wear Instant Shine around him, I’d never get out of there. Five minute adjustment turned into 20 minutes of him talking, par for the course.

Drove around with my sister (early 50’s, blond, blue eyes, average build) doing errands, no noticeable effect. She did seem to want to make sure that we got everything accomplished that I wanted to do, but we haven’t seen much of each other so nothing really unusual about that.

No other noticeable reaction from anyone, friend, family or stranger. (and no one is stranger than my family) No reaction from wife, except she did wrestle around and joke with me for a brief period today, then went back to normal behavior (for her).

I have come to the conclusion that either I’ve got the PS mix and even one spray is OD or I’ve got a placebo. Don’t know how to do a half spray without wasting it. Could be that it just doesn’t work on me, which is possible. The good news is it no longer causes headaches, and the sinus infection is easing off. I may try a spray tomorrow in the crook of my elbows, as that has been suggested as a good diffusion point. I will remove all prior applications before the new dose.

Day 7

A-2527

Showered, trimmed, groomed, lookin’ good, 1 1/2 sprays to forearms (first shot was kinda weak, tried for a half, ended up with approx. two 3/4 shots) applied about an hour and a half before the wife gets home. All about presentation and maximum effect.

Dose: 1 1/2 sprays to forearms/crook of arm

Self-effect: not a damn thing, maybe a bit more talkative

Thoughts: Starting to feel like I got a different mix than the PS. Smelled a definite grapefruity smell from this dose. Also, the only way that this mix is going to scorch my wife’s panties is if I use it as an accelerant to set them on fire manually, which would royally piss her off and ruin the miniscule chance I might get laid before the end of the year. I also find it odd that I get absolutely no self-effect from this (that I’ve noticed), and every other phero I’ve tried has done something. Does a sinus infection count as a self-effect? Moving on.

Effects: Minor interaction with others, nothing definite or noticeable. Might have instilled a slightly more trustworthy vibe with men, since a neighbor approached me about working on his motorcycle and even paid me for the parts up front. Then again, I was a motorcycle mechanic for years…

Effects from SO: nada, zip, zilch. We’ve got the evening routine down pat, and it ain’t budging.

I forgot to mention that we have five cats. Effects from cats at any dosage so far: nothing. The biggest cat LOVES MX292 and Instant Shine, and the combo should be called Instant Pussy, because it’s a sexual mix for every other guy that tries it and it drives my cat wild. Double whammy, my biggest cat is male, so wrong species, wrong sex. At least he’s fixed or he’d probably be spraying my leg.

So far, for a sexual mix in my situation, complete bust. For any kind of reaction, it’s less spectacular than IS. Maybe similar to the effects I’ve read about Instant Openness, but I’ve never tried that. Maybe IH, but I haven’t had a chance to try the to-go of that either since your mix came shortly after that arrived. The only near attraction hit was the girl at the library, and that may have been just simple attraction. I’m still trying and still hoping, but something’s off.

I’m going to up the ante to four sprays tomorrow (unless I hear otherwise) to see if maybe I’m underdosing. I will spray mid-chest and arms to try to avoid abusing my sinuses anymore.

Again, saving this to later go in my journal, yada yada…

Day 8

A-2527

Dose: Four sprays, three to forearms, one to neck.

self effects: mild headache, lightheadedness but that could have been caused from the chiropractic adjustment I got.

Effects: Interesting occurrence today. The girl that seemed rather flirty the other day at the library was working again today. This time I was there with my wife. While my wife was at the counter, she was friendly and smiling, but nothing flirtatious. When my wife went to the bathroom, leaving me at the counter, the situation definitely changed. She became flustered, stumbling over her words, was having a hard time simply putting the books in a bag. She was stammering! The closest comparison I can think of is a teenage girl running into her favorite actor and going into “oh my god” mode. Very odd. When the wife got back, she seemed to calm down, became more focused and kept on being her friendly self. Could be a sign of cops I guess…especially if she’s not very sexually active, she wouldn’t know how to act about being attracted to some guy her brain is telling her is a “stud”. She might be a little younger than I thought. Stats: ~20, maybe younger, Hispanic, black hair, brown eyes, glasses, 5’5" or so, average build. Rating: 7/1/8 (can’t remember, is face first or last? I went body/screw (1=Y)/face. The yes would be if I were single, of course.

Had to renew my lease today, both the manager and the lease agent are both older women, one’s Hispanic and the other may have some Hispanic blood, not sure. Manager ~50, blond, brown eyes, medium/heavy build, glasses. Agent ~45, brown hair/eyes, heavy build, glasses. Maybe older. Both seemed to be a bit antagonistic, especially when I remarked that I should get a discount on the rate increase because the porch awning that got blown apart during the hurricane has not been replaced. I was told, in a rather hostile manner, that the awning was a “luxury” (like it was a fucking swimming pool, not a flimsy aluminum roof bolted to the building) and there was no way they were going to knock off of the price just because of that. These women are normally fairly friendly, today it was like they were both PMSing majorly. Note to self: renew contracts only while wearing IFM and Shine, and lots of it.

Two men that I talked to today engaged in very lengthy conversations, similar to when I wear high doses of Shine. One was around 30, the other over 60, both Caucasian.

No other reactions noticed at any other time.

Wife’s reaction: Developed major headache mid-afternoon, possibly from allergic reaction to scent from large dose, yet she never mentioned my scent at any time. No different behavior noticed.

If this really is the PS mix, it only seems to work on younger Hispanic women, at least when mixed with my natural phero signature. Even the black women I’ve interacted with don’t seem affected, and older women in general get antagonistic with large doses. Maybe they’re getting the impression that I’m a gigolo and aren’t impressed, or are pissed that they’re not getting any (and won’t from me, ew).

Bonus day:

Okay, well I got to test the mix one last time, entirely new subjects.

Mix: A-2527

Dose: Two sprays, to forearms

Duration: two hours

Range: close, sometimes <one foot

Self-effects: none

Only one person showed any reaction, and that was a 15yo Hispanic girl. Very cute, but considering she was underage and my best friend’s stepdaughter, I didn’t let the flirting continue and washed off the mix, switching to some Shine I had to keep the mood lighthearted and try to keep her from possible embarrassment.

Whatever you sent me, it works fantastically on young, Hispanic women. The rest of the people I was around (male Caucasian, two Hispanic males, one 39yo Hispanic female and one 50+ Hispanic female) seemed to have no reaction, although they all reacted favorably to the Shine I used afterward. While using your mix, my friend’s two cats avoided me like the plague, which is odd because cats normally like me.

I will try to send the remainder of the mix back as soon as possible. I think it will definitely be interesting to read the other tester’s results.

Tx, I wouldn’t worry too much about the peroxide. I would only use it if there were evidence of a serious -none build up problem, not as a regular thing. A regular hygiene routine is enough for most guys. I remember that there was a small “panic” going on with one person about the time you joined so you may have gotten the impression that all phero users were running around with peroxide. I really don’t think most are. Soap. warm water, and a couple of days off a week is all it takes for me.

He used (all of my testers were instructed to use) hydrogen peroxide specifically. PS uses androstenone in amounts that make this important for testing. In fact, PS is so strong overall that you can literally apply it once every other day at 3 sprays and have continuous effects (although the off days will be softer effects, of course).

Unless you’re me, and somehow completely cancel the effects of any pheromone used…:open_mouth:

I wish there was some way for a person to find out what their natural personal phero signature was.