Let’s say there’s a girl who may have put you in the friend zone already sort of, but only because she has a boyfriend of 3 years.
This isn’t me, this is a friend of mine in England, who I just ordered some Ammo for. He’s never tried pheromones before, but I told him it may make her more inclined to cheating on her boyfriend
I also asked Androtic’s friendly staff to send him some freebies because chances are if he likes the results he will become a loyal user.
He’s usually good with girls and has no problem whatsoever. So anyway, I told him this isn’t a magic pill, but it may make her more flirty. I told him to spray some on (and they work together), and go over and stand close to her, get in her personal space somehow.
This is how I would do it and have done it. I hate to admit it, but I’ve done this on a girl who had a football player boyfriend. She was in my physics lab class, and I got close to her and she started kino’ing me, so I reciprocated then one night she said she wanted help with a part of the project. Then we got some drinks, and you know the rest. Luckily, her boyfriend didn’t find out, and then she moved away for the summer. We still talk though, it wasn’t just a one-time thing, it went on for 4 months.
But I’m looking for more tips about using Ammo on girls with boyfriends, preferably girls from the workplace. So if you have any advice I’d appreciate it, so I can relay it to him. Was Ammo a good choice do you think?
EDIT, okay, lemme elaborate here. If the girl is in a good relationship, why break it up (other than for selfish reasons)? It’d be one thing if the relationship was abusive, or the girl wanted to get out of it, but felt trapped. If there’s nothing like that going on, then there’s no good reason for your friend to try to cut in. Just my opinion, of course.
We’re talking boyfriend, not husband. Right? All attractive women have boyfriends. They don’t break up with them until they find somebody better. So long as you are discrete, there is nothing wrong with giving her a choice. In fact, it is withholding that choice which may be improper.
Ammo won’t “make” her do something she wouldn’t already be willing to do. Freewill is still in full swing with or without pheromones. If she has morals and respect for her relationship, she won’t cheat no matter what. If she’s a slut, well, she’ll do what she wants and damn the torpedos. If you really wanta pull the wool over her eyes, get her really drunk while wearing a decent dose of androstenone. Hopefully her BF doesn’t own any firearms or practice martial arts…
I agree with Data it is bad juju and will eventually come back to bite you in the ass.
I also agree with Gegogi that unless they are inclined to cheat on there boyfriends anyway they wont. You may arouse them but they will save it for when they get home. One of my male friends wears Turn Up The Heat and I find it incredibly arousing but I dont cross the line with him. I wait till I get home and jump my husband. So if they do its not entirely the fault of the male pursuer.
Warren that would be well and good if they were looking for a relationship with these girls. I have a feeling its not the case though. My philosophy in life is simple, If something you do can hurt another, avoid doing it if you can.
There is a difference between giving someone a choice and showing a lack of respect and honor. The energy you release into the universe will come back to you.
I gotta wonder is there something wrong with the single women. Why target women who are involved already ? Unless there is one particular one that your head over heels for I really just dont understand it.
Well, I’m agreement too with everyone but Warren and Trojan Horse. I think it’s really bad Kharma to help your friend try to get the girl to cheat on her boyfriend. And the fact that they’ve been together for 3 years makes it pretty obvioius that they have something special between them.
Warren made a generalization that all attractive women have boyfriends and don’t breakup with them until they find somebody better. I beg to differ, but if that were truly the case I think I’d be done with women forever. I happen to believe that most women have morals and think highly enough of themselves that if they aren’t happy in a relationship they get out and move on. There are of course women that jump from relationship to relationship, but most women I’ve known that do so have low self-esteem and never have a relationship that lasts beyond a couple of months, max.
As Tisha said, you reap what you sow and if you’re putting out bad Kharma it eventually comes back to bite you in the ass. Would you like it if you were in a long term relationship and some guy befriended your girlfriend with the intention of breaking up your relationship?
No need to comment on this anymore I guess, as it’s been such a long time..
But I agree, it’s bad vibes all around. Well. Not entirely. There’s a lot of good vibes for a couple hours or whatever, but for the most part, yea it’ll create a lot of baby mama drama…
I also agree that if she goes for it, she wanted it and would probably have come around to it herself with some other guy if not your friend. Or..maybe just your friend, who knows. Either way, if she wants to stay loyal, she will, Ammo or no.
If your friend is fine with that, the possible bad karma, the possible beating/shooting/insert violence of your choice, and dating a shady girl, hell, it’s his life, he can go for it. So long as he knows what he’s walking into, it’s all him.
In my half century on this planet I have never met an attractive woman who did not have a boyfriend (excepting lesbians and married women). When I was a teenager I would have agreed with Mark’s ideals, but they are not practical. Basically what you are telling me is that if I don’t already have a girlfriend then I cannot ever have a girlfriend, because they are all taken. I don’t accept that.
So, Mark, what about that pretty redhead with you in the picture? Did she have a boyfriend when you met her. Or did you have enough sense not to ask? If I had asked her, she most definitely would have had a boyfriend. Women think that to not have a boyfriend is to be a failure. They all have somebody they can refer to as a boyfriend even if they actually despise the creep.
Mystery on boyfriends:
Then Mystery lists five reasons a woman might say she has a boyfriend (paraphrased & abbreviated):
Doesn’t have a boyfriend but she’s not attracted to you.
She does and she’s decided to stick with that relationship.
She does have a boyfriend, and she is willing to sleep with you, but she needs discretion.
She does have a boyfriend, and she is willing to sleep with you, but she wants to tell you before so she doesn’t feel guilty about it and can blame you later.
She doesn’t have a boyfriend. She is attracted to you, but doesn’t want to look like a loser.
I like number five. Actually, I do not like looking at women as such craven, shallow creatures, but Mystery’s explanation is the only one that fits reality. If a boyfriend is not a real thing to a woman, why should it be real to me? If she’s not married, she’s available.
I would think “boyfriend” is too casual a term, especially when dealing with a LTR. A boyfriend of 3 years and a boyfriend of 3 weeks or months are two different things. In the latter, neither one has had the time to truly get to know the other, and so the chance that there isn’t a deeper bond is higher.
But, in 3 years, enough time has passed that they’ve had plenty of time for the perfection of courtship to start giving way to the ugliness of real life. If, after seeing the boyfriend for what he really is, and she has stayed with the guy that long and isn’t injured or bruised, or obviously wanting out, it’s pretty safe to say it’s sacred territory.
If some guy wants to pursue this girl, irrespective of whatever relationship the girl is in, then he is certainly free to do it, just as I’m free to regard him a fucking asshole deserving of bleeding and internal injuries. Merely my opinion, of course.
Well, I’m 45 years old, so you’re not that far ahead of me, and in those years I have met many, many attractive women who did not have boyfriends and were not seeing anybody. But, I have also met a couple of women that had slept with me, then told me they had boyfriends, and one that led me to believe she was divorced and only after seeing her for a month did she admit that she was still married. These are the kind of women that I want nothing to do with, cause if they’ll cheat on the guys they’re with to be with me, how in the hell could I expect they wouldn’t end up cheating on me down the road?
As to the question/statement about not ever being able to have a girlfriend if you don’t already have one, where in the world did you come up with that? You are the one that said every attractive woman has a boyfriend, not me!
As for the redhead, she is single and she is not seeing anybody! I make sure to ask those two questions early on with every girl I’m interested in: So, you’re single right? Really, and you’re not seeing anybody right now? The second question asked with a tad bit of surprise but in a playful manner. If they say yes to the first question and no to the second they’re fair game. Any other answers and my usual response is “That’s too bad, but hey I guess we can just be friends. You do have some hot girlfriends you can introduce me to, right?”
I have found that the answer to the boyfriend question depends on the context you ask it in and whether you’ve transitioned her into the comfort zone before asking. Ask to soon and you just gave her an out and she’s going to take it.
Out of those five reasons, I would not want to date a girl that fit into any of those catagories! While number five is at least acceptable, it shows the girl has low self-esteem, and I’ve found out the hard way what happens when you date a girl with low self worth, several times! You build her up and make her start feeling better about herself, only to get dumped for the first guy to ask her out. No thanks!
And by the way, when some guy takes your girl, just remember you weren’t married and he had alternatives too.
Yeah bro – just spray and go. She will immediately leave her husband and play into your immature teeniebop fantasy. The only catch is that you have to pour an entire bottle of ammo on your penis for it to work.
Now how many guys here can claim to have not lusted after another man’s wife !
Just because a girl got into a relation with another guy does not necessarily mean that she if off limits to other guys. Comeone just before one guy gets there first does not mean she is his property and no other guy should make an attempt for her.. if she likes another isnt it fair that she gets to change.. if she dosent like, then nobody can do nothing Anyways phero support or not… he is just making a pass at another girl. Phero is not going to give her on a platter to him. it all depends what he got in terms of his own personality also.
Too bad the new guy need the crutches of pheromones.. but then we all need those crutches one day other the other…
Wow good luck. Im a noob but even I know thats risky and hard. What makes you think the girl would not cheat on the next guy if she is willing to cheat with your or who ever it may be. I bet youll just end up messing up the friendship. I have experience with this. Not a good Idea. Do as you wish though