I am new to pheromones and I just got my first bottle of Instant Shine in the mail. This was the only thing I ordered.
I used it a few times so far and I definitely felt a little euphoric from it but didn’t notice a difference in the others around me. I used 2 sprays of 1x. one on my neck and one on my jawline.
I have a few questions. Do I need to apply more? How close do I actually have to get to others for them to smell it and have an effect on them?
Also I noticed this is labeled as a social pheromone. Does this mean it’s good for just attracting people in general? Is this a good pheromone to use to attract women or does it need to be used in combination with other pheromones to get good results?
Hi! A few years ago, when I was 35 or 36 years old, just for the heck of it I applied 6 sprays of Instant Shine. I applied two sprays around each wrist, and one spray on each side of my neck. I then went to the grocery store and went to the youngest and hottest cashier and got great results. She seemed extremely chatty and I noticed a definite “deer in headlights” stare. I’ll never forget that stare! It worked!!!
What was weird about that situation was that she was the ONLY person in the store who gave me a deer stare. I walked by many people in the store, but they all just ignored me as usual. The 6 sprays of Instant Shine only seemed to affect this young hot Latina cashier and nobody else.
So, Lesson 1, in my opinion, pheromones won’t always affect everyone near you. In my experience, hits are sporadic and unpredictable, but when they do occur, WOW!
Lesson 2, it takes time to figure out how many sprays will work for you. You are a young 22-year-old and already produce lots of pheromones, so you might require smaller dosages. But experiment. Heck, 6 sprays might work for you as well.
On another day, I tried 6 sprays of only Instant Shine and it worked on an older woman in her 40s. This lady has seen me in the past and she never paid any attention to me, but she totally stopped in her tracks and gave me a deer stare. I wasn’t interested in her though.
Oh, and on another day, there was an old man in his 50s or 60s who made a statement that he felt like kissing me. So, Instant Shine seems to work on men as well, but I know this guy is NOT gay. He likes women, but the fact that he said he wanted to kiss me was probably the Instant Shine at work.
Okay. I just wanted to share my experiences with Instant Shine.
In my own experiences IS alone gives great self effects and like you said it may not effect as strongly to another people. I think you should use those self effects as a tool. Even another people wouldn’t get those great feelings you got you are that bubbly, hilarious and charmy guy everybody want to be around because those self effects. But mixing it with ammo, tuth or something sexual you have given signal that you can be more than just a cool guy/friend
I suggest u trying different amounts and different application points. To me 1 spray to throat give more self effect than 2 spray on neck.
And remember more IS u use bigger crash you get, e.g. 4 sprays and few hours later you and your buddy’s are sleeping like a baby
As above really: I do find that IS has a positive effect on others as awell as myself.
It will take a few days if not more for you to tune into what IS does for you and others.
I use IS more than any other Pheromone. In close environments you can use lower doses.
What effects were you hoping for? As you are young you will already be giving a youthful vibe Naturally.
If you are looking to attract young ladies you need something like Ammo to add a sexual tone to your signature.
IS is excellent for using with other pheromones to give a lighter more fun tone.
I find IS works well when applied to the hair, helps with diffusion.
I have a quick question about combining. Let’s say I find that IS works best for me with 3 sprays by itself. If I decide to add AMMO or something else into the mix should I still use 3 sprays of IS with the AMMO? Or when combining should i cut back on the IS?
You just have to try what happens. If 3 spray of IS work great with you then u may wanna start mix with 1-2 sprays of ammo and see what happens. If you OD then lower dosage and start with 1 spray each and slowly increase dosage and see how people react. U and me we are same age and produce a lot of pheromones so we have to be careful not to use high dosage of AMMO or TUTH because it will OD and it’s ugly.
As Jonas: You can’t really OD on Shine as such but you may find covering the smell higher doses a problem.
IS is great for adding a more social edge to Ammo.
I have the Ammo Heavy and find two sprays of Shine works well with it.
I did three sprays today and noticed i was more sociable than normal and I think I had a slight effect on others it’s hard to tell. No significant hits though.
For attracting girls what would guys recommend i combine it with? I’ve heard great things about a314 but at 110 bucks a bottle for the oil thats a little steep. I’m thinking of either going for the AMMO or TUTH instead. What do you guys think?
Do you already own any of those products or are you just looking to buy?
I think you have to weigh your options because some people have different reactions than others.
From my experience though it’s like when I wear ammo at college with another putative like p130 or p102, I get all kinds of hits and friendliness, but when I’m at the store or out and about, tuth and tac work wonders hit-wise, yet I can’t seem to swap them in each other’s environments. It’s strange because there are many different ages at college and at the stores.
I personally prefer to use tuth with tac. The tac seems to ease the tuth for the women, thus they respond quite well.
But since I have some bottles left of ammo and a few others, i use them at school.
My prediction is most guys here will tell you to use ammo.
But I like tuth. Tuth seems to be very sexually suggestive but when I combined it with tac it’s gold for my signature.
If you do get tuth, you’ll probably need something to smooth it over.
This may not be necessary with ammo.
Hi ramon I don’t kknow if it is IS or me but I had some wierd hits aswell and for the job i do and the type of person i am I used to get this without mones but i used less IS 2 sprays and 2 A134 and a dash of ammo. Boom! I got some results.
I am looking to buy another. The only thing I bought was a bottle of IS but I was also sent a sample of TAC so maybe I will try that with the TUTH. At this point my next purchase is pretty much between TUTH and AMMO. Who knows maybe ill just buy both haha. I’m still experimenting with the IS by itself. I’ve only went out with it like 3 times.
Well if you are already sexual with someone I don’t think you could go wrong with tuth at all.
In my experience, if you can afford it, you’ll end up buying both..and more.
Tuth and TAC combined are my favorites. It may depend on your age.
I’m am not already sexual with someone thats part of the reason I looked into pheromones haha. I’m looking to attract women in public places and get some numbers or dates. I don’t need to seduce them until I get them back to my place haha but I need to attract them in a public place first.
And you are probably right. Once I’m convinced that these products work i’ll probably end up buying everything on the site haha.
I am waiting for an order with IS, IH, A134 in there these are my favourites for social interaction and may be add an dash of Ammo with it to tickle the ladies. I am a bit cruel with the way i want to use mones. I already an alpha Guy, have a lot of hits with out mones. I get chatted up smiled at mobile number taken. But I am not for sexual contact i have that enough with my wife.I just like the respect and fame, coming from both genders.I rub shoulders with Doctors, surgeons, directors and even government ministers. For me I want to see how far I can get them to go. Without mones I get a lot of attention as it is although I am In my 40’s and have a bald patch. However i want to push them even more, the boss , see how far he is willing to go. May be this can get me this respect to eventually get promoted or even for my departments long awaited promotions. Also i want to be cruel and see how far ladies go.I flirt, talk and play but i know my limits. So the mones are like this push for me. I did miss it a couple of days ago when i ran out and had some important contcts so i said to my self ifi was using mones i wonder what would have happen.Such and such result happened without it. I love this deer in spot lights effects.i like using mones when i travel.In airports, on the planes and so on see the effects it has on people. It makes me laugh some times to see some women let it all loose and become hyper friendly to say mones can actually do this. But I have very good friendship with many people already.So can’t wait now for the mone to see what happens.
By the way big thanks to mickaelia who helped me out a lot with this order, I did not know how to apply my discount and Gc and she helped me a lot. Thank you
Come again
Jamal