Using natural oils with pheromones

Hello everyone.
I am questioning whether oils and resins disrupt pheromones from working .
For many years I have worn amber paste , resins and oils. I don’t feel drawn to wear strongly scented perfumes.
If I choose to wear my amber paste, what would be the best method of application with pheromone sprays? Should I not apply the spray to the resin on my skin ?
Typically I dab a small amount to my wrists and rub on my neck.
I would rather not have my oils interfere with the pheromones.
I understand that there are oil versions of pheromones for sale, but still would like to check. I wear a paste / resin which is much thicker and stickier.

Thank you in advance.
Kitti

Pheromones can be tricky to diffuse when in combination with substances that aren’t formulated to aid their diffusion. This doesn’t mean you have to stop wearing your resins, though. You will just have to play with varying application points. Don’t apply one on top of the other. The app points can be near each other, but any pheromones that touch the resins will probably become weighed down and not diffuse very much. Pheros should be applied directly to clean, exposed skin.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any more questions! You’ve got me curious now, actually. I’ve used essential oils, but never resins or amber paste. I’ll have to check it out!

Thank you Miss Dragon 😊
I like the amber resin because it is so sensual and deep. I notice that the resin alone effects people around me. They come in closer, speak a little softer, move a little slower.
So applying the pheromones to my wrists and chest , then applying the Amber resin to my neck?
Thank you again Miss Dragon. 😉
Kitti

Yes, pheros to the wrists and chest while resin is on your neck should work just fine. For testing, we recommend using them alone first, without additional fragrances. It helps you get to know the product solo. Also, when you report on this forum, the people at AD need “clean” data (involving only AD products, rather than unknown additions that might add unexpected results that they can’t duplicate).

What do you look for in a good resin? Where do you get them, and what are they made of?

When I am picking out a paste I open the tester and look at the consistency. A high quality paste will be thick , almost like refrigerated honey. If it’s drippy runny or thin I will not buy. Pastes last so much longer than regular oils. But you have less varieties to choose from because resins come from trees. They are more expensive than oils.
If you’ve ever seen nature food stores selling the little bottles of essential oils, sometimes they will have Amber oil, and if you’re lucky the Amber paste.
I buy resins in their hard crumbled form. They look like dry granules of golden honey. Frankincense , myrrh , dragons blood and Amber are my favorites. I grind them into a fine powder and mix them into oils. Makes them very strong and long lasting. You can mix them into candles as well, as resins melt and burn similar to wax, just hotter. Want to infuse your environment with sensual alluring scents but don’t like smoke? Mix the fine resin powder into the wax of a candle you are making. Burn in the background. People go nuts with it.
I mix the powder into plain coconut oil lotions and have had great results with women wanting to eat my entire body lol

You can also buy from most places that sell oils. Amazon even.

Fuzzy kitty I think you just gave me something new to try!