Using the droppers properly

I apologize if this was discussed before

I pruchased 5 of these, hoping to use them as droppers to try and get smaller doses of pheromones

3.5 mL Plastic Pipette :: Mixing Supplies :: Androtics Direct/SmartMones

I think I just ODed on TUTH, put a milli as the pipette said, and dropped it on my hand..it was a lot of liquid..

questions:

How many millis is there per spray of a normal bottle?

also I wonder how I can get precise drops…should I spell my TUTH in one of those? I bought only one of them n haven’t used it yet..

15 mL Cobalt Bottle with Dropper Top :: Mixing Supplies :: Androtics Direct/SmartMones

I’ve heard good reports about using TUTH with 2 or 3 drops..thats why I wanna try it, but now I think I have like 10 drops on me.. i think its more than a spray..that one milli

thank you

someone please answer :slight_smile:

the sprayers on the bottles are calibrated for the MCQ per spray, so each spray from the pump sprayer is 2.5 mcg, or 5, 10, 12.5 (it depends on your mixrate purchased)

Basically one drop from your dropper.
The pipettes are for mixing accurately, and are generally used with Putative pheromones to make your own mixes.

I’m wondering if theres any intention in having the pipettes calibrated to handle 3,5 ml? I know i would like one that could handle 1 ml :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t know how to fill a 30 mil bottle with only 3,5 ml pipettes :stuck_out_tongue:

You would typically use the pipettes to take up to 3.5 ml out of each of several different bottles to mix them into another bottle. They are used for making mixes usually from several different putatives. You would not normally use them to apply pheros to your skin. The spray bottles are better for that. Some of the oil based pheros come in dropper bottles and you would use the dropper in the bottle top to apply a couple of drops (rather than sprays).

There are 200 sprays in a 30ml bottle. That is 30/200 or 0.15ml per spray. The togo sprays are smaller. A togo spray is 5/6 or .8333 times the size of a regular spray. That is 0.125ml.

The pipettes hold a maximum of 3.5ml. They are calibrated by the half ml. You can use them to easily measure a half ml, one ml, one and a half ml… up to 3.5ml.

ah ok well great =)… Then some pipettes will be in my next order :stuck_out_tongue:

Saifz, I would think you would be best off putting a couple of Ml in your 15ml dropper bottle and using that dropper. The “milli” (Ml) you put on your hand was about 6 and 2/3 sprays from a normal 30ml bottle.