Hi everyone,
I’d like to hear from your experiences about varying your pheromone signature to attract someone…
First time you meet her you’re wearing p74 and some other pheros, for example.
Second time you’re wearing ammo.
Then you make a date with her.. she wants to take it slow, so how about meeting her pheromone-less (no mones) and just use a nice cologne? After all there will be a pheromone memory which will be to your advantage. Next time then you wear another upbeat phero mix…
I wonder if anyone has tried this - I seem to recall posts along this line…
i vary mine witht he usual suspects every few weeks or so. it’s fun to see different aspects of personalities come out. it’s been a long time since I’ve gone pheromoneless, but I do find that people i meet with one signature, tend to stick around thru different signatures, but may act differently. We are talking on a subtle nuance level tho.
People that you see regularly gradually get used to your phero signature, resulting in less pronounced reactions. So I rotate between 4 or 5 mixes and this helps keep them my signature fresh and targets on toes. However even with rotation you can rarely can repeat the same intense results you initially experienced with the same person.
A former GF told me after talking to me a couple times she was still very nervous but had intense sexual fantasies about us when she went home. She thought it odd and was rattled, confessing later she actually had to tug herself for relief. Of course her social filters kept her from actually having sex with me for about a month. Nevertheless my use of TE seemed to have made an indelible impression on her.
This is something that I have noticed to and I think its because of “social filters” as Gegogi puts it. At first it sort of a new feeling but once they get used to it they still feel it but are less likely to show obvious reactions.
Could it be that everyone who gets a whiff of our phero clouds is affected to some degree but social filters just blow it off or prevent them from looking desperate?
Tater agrees. Lots of micro-effects but you dont follow up on most of them. Its called free will. Nothing i smell will make me go jump a woman…unless its the smell of hot biscuits and warm butter maybe.
Say you meet a girl and your wearing A314 with say some ammo would you not wear it on next meeting or keep wearing it while changing the mix.Say A314 and instant honesty.
Precisely.
I met her twice wearing different mixes, the third time we actually went out and I wasn’t wearing pheromones… I saw similar reactions from her.
Now next time I’ll wear say, A314 and instant honesty or shine like you said..
I recall posts that claim that p74 will leave a “pheromone memory”.
Yeah im considering all this too as you know.Im wondering what to wear when i meet that film student again.Since when i met her i was wearing 2x A314 1X Raw Power 20mcg of p79 im wondering if i should stay with A314 as a foundation mix or will there be ‘Pheromone Memory’ from the original mix .We are going to a movie so there is an opportunity for prolonged exposer.
Guess my question would be how long would it take for a target to associate you with your initial pheromone signature even though your not wearing anything.
My date kept behaving in a similar way from the start, that’s what I can say, about my mone-less date..
my next date with her will be an ammunition + IS date though…
Ok so I wore ammo 1.0 + IS + Instant Honesty (to my hair,double strength).. I kissed her sweetly for a few seconds and she liked it..
good results… I like her and she likes me…
Ok Phoenix this was the first time i met this girl and it seemed we really hit it off so i have nothing to compare her behavior with. i pulled a false takeaway just so she wouldnt tell me so had work to do (then she said yeah i guess your got better things to do than hanging out at a book shop all day)Toward the end she was talking about her film and i said id like to see it umm bad idea lol so i back-tracked and made it clear that though id wanna see her film what i really wanted was to see her again because i thought she was sexy,intelligent and a lot of fun.Thats when she suggested we see a movie.
hmm i was thinking about ammo but then shes an artsy film student.IS for sure and a little mx135 i want her to feel great maybe some p79 to boost it up a little a spray of tuth or two and a few sprays of honesty.
i thought of this thread, when I was at one of my usual hangouts the other night. There’s this guy there that I’ve been friends with for awhile - purely platonic, never even vaguely flirty. He’s been exposed to me through all sorts of signatures. Well that night, he actually crossed from platonic to sexual, and said - “i can smell when you are in here - and it drives me nuts.”
So even tho I haven’t realized it, my varying signatures, combined with a signature perfume, have been working him for several months now. It’s too bad tho, because I’m about to switch up signature scents for fall/winter. I wonder how that will change things?