Same pheromone signature every day, or switch it up for unpredictability?

In day to day situation, do you prefer wearing the same mones signatures, everyday or different?

The good thing about wearing same signature is that the ladies can relate to your scent in some ways. But changing your mones signature every so often will project a sense of unpredictability.

I like to go from a friendly, well natured tra-la-la 'nol guy one day, to a 'none heavy jerk from hell the next. I also like to adjust my signature to the cycles of the ladies I’m around with.

Sometimes, I just go with my intuition with the 'mones, cologne I want to wear in the morning. Just by smelling them one by one.. and feel what suits my mood for the day.

Excellent point here Oceanborn.

I too like to mix signals. It adds a bit of mystique, like you’ll never figure me out. You get what you see and I’m different from every other guy.

I feel that as long as you add the congruency to the pherosig and do mix it up you create a presence that’s undeniably in your face. Way to many people get lost in the crowd, I’m not one of them. When I walk into a room I wanna be the life of the party, but also refined gentleman, skilled PUA, crazy risk taker, big jerk. Mixed signals, but it so works for me.

Never mix them up so people don’t know who you are, but just enough so people say that guy, there’s something about him (in a good way). He is exciting and whenever I’m with him I feel excited because I know it will be an interesting experience.

Great question rep points coming your way!

For work, I’m consistent over time, but not necessarily day to day. My staple application is one (1) drop of A314 and one (1) spray of Spaceland. But I’ll add to this base a couple of days a week, depending.

Sometimes it is depending on what I expect for the day, and sometimes it’s more guided by my mood, just as you mentioned.

For play, well: I don’t think I’ve gone out with the same single phero product or mix twice. I’m varying total dosage now when I go out socially – last night I applied a couple hundred mcg before I walked out the door (just an appetizer for tacitus) and I’ll be experimenting with more.

monday, wednesday and fridays are my mone days (days when i see my crush) so i pretty much always wear ammo and any combination of honesty/openness/female magic/shine/pherlure. so whenever i wear them i have some consistancy but a little randomness too. i seem to get the best results with ammo and pherlure so ill probably start using both every other day. tuesdays and thursdays are my shed-excess days and weekends are experiment time.

I wear mostly the same but some days I do mix it up and occassionally I will go without. Daily brew includes IG, IO, maybe a little A-314, maybe some NPA mixed in, occassionally Ammo by itself.

At work I rotate between several mixes known to work well for me. Daily use of the same mix quickly leads to coworkers and students getting used to my phero signature. The edge wears off and it’s as if I’m not wearing any. New mixes help keep 'em perky and on their toes.

I like to switch up my mixes depending on who I’m going to be around on a particular day, and what i expect to be doing.

I usually vary mine from day to day, and skip a day or two once in a while as well. Depends on the situations. Just like previous posters, I will aim for the slightly more “sexual” items on the days/times I’m expecting to see any of my fave hotties, or expect to be in a situation where I might encounter some new “subjects.” (regrettably rare at the moment)

In my work environment I’ll stick to something safe like Shine, a bit of IFM, Openness, etc.

And as a “minimalist” I hope to keep my “natural” scent formost and just tweak it a bit for variety with just a spray or two of product.

The above quote makes a lot of sense.

One way of mixing your pheromone signature up from day to day BUT WITHOUT ADVERSELY AFFECTING OUTCOMES is to use similar products but on alternating days.

So for example, we do know both Alpha Androstenol and Beta-Androstenol create a kind of “I am your friend vibe”. Alternating between a half-Alpha Androstenol, half-Beta Androstenol product like CTTM-Mix 2 and a higher A-Androstenol product like Instant Openness will maintain that “I am your friend vibe” albeit with a more deeper vibe one day and a lighter one another day. At the same time you will keep other people in your regular environment guessing (and the pheromones will be work more effectively for you) as your phero signature will change. However, if you decided to just replace Alpha and Beta-Nols with something else (say TAL) you will LOSE the “I am your friend vibe”. TAL does create a kind of friendly presence but just does not do the “I am your friend job” you want. I have tested this out.

Same thing for Androstadienone I am speculating. You may want to use it only intemittently so that its positive effects hit the targets properly every time you use it. But on days when you do not wear Androstadienone, you will notice a loss of ‘comfort’ and ‘special understanding’ with women. That is why it is good to have a good backup which may have similar effects to it, but is different. I am thinking according to user reports, Estratetraenol, P74, and/or AndrostAnone may be useful in this regard although results are unlikely to be ‘exactly’ the same (which is kinda the point anyway).

It is the same idea as using Prohormones and when off-cycle using other supplements which are ‘non-steroid like’ such as Creatine and Glutamine, to keep the muscle gains you made when on the PHs. On the other hand, if you decide to go with something completely different on off-cycle which may be good for workouts and leaning (say an Ephedrine-Caffeine-Aspirin stack), you are likely lose some of the muscle gains you made, even though you are doing something seemingly ‘beneficial’ for bodybuilding as compared to the baseline of taking nothing (correct me if I am wrong here as Im not a bodybuilder just trying to make a point here :slight_smile:)

Visionary

Think of it like your fav. Sunday morning cartoon. There must be enough elements for the audience to relate to.. same characters, same color schemes, same concept, same voices…

But there must also be a different enough for it to be a brand new adventure… different places, different plots, different goals, different times.

If it’s completely different, it’s like watching a new cartoon altogether. The imagery built up in the audience’s mind that makes him/her want to come back and watch it again… is lost.

Completely same and it’s like watching the same episode twice.

There has be a little bit of sameness and a little bit of difference..

i totally disagree. the only adverse effect id imagine from wearing the same mix would either be build up or people developing a tolerance. if anything id think people would associate the effects of what you commonly wear with you and associate those effects with you, even when your not wearing the pheromones. inconsistancy with your mixes would probably lead to anyone effected regularly developing inconsistant opinions of you.

During these past few years of wearing pheromones at work–a college campus–I have not found this to be the case. However I don’t think my associates build up a true tolerance. They merely get used to an over used phero signature and stop responding. When I rotate mixes I don’t incorporate radical transformations. Instead, it’s more of a “varations on a theme” type of thing. After all, I’m looking for approiate reactions and enhancement of interactions, not rotations of DIHL, burning lust or fear reactions.

I think an analogy to clothing is apt. One day I wear Lucky jeans whereas the next I don Seven or Kenneth Cole. The observant notice the change–young women–but they’re basically still jeans and appropriate to my persona. Now if I showned up in a Speedo or Tux I would raise eyebrows. A smart rotation of mixes is very similar. You build mixes for results appropriate to the situation and your persona. There are many ways to get there, but it’s nice to take a little different route everyday. And, like different Jeans, the observant notice and respond.

I just had this image of some guy wearing a set of black speedos with a tux jacket, bow tie, and nice glossy flip flops.

Sorta a “formal” Chippendale dancer at the beach…

(First image below, not the second one!)

.

Constancy does not mean that a person will hold an constant opinion of you. Context changes, and so does the person observing, so opinions change.

We are moving targets. Research shows, for example, that a manager who uses a lot of variety in solving problems and addressing issues is much more successful than someone who uses the same techniques and methods over and over.

Both the cartoon and the clothing analogies are great. “Continuity” is the word that comes to my mind now … that perhaps continuity is what’s desired, not constancy or consistency.

If you show up at work Monday with a blue mohawk and swearing like a drunken sailor, the folks there will likely be able to “find” or “construct” plausible continuity if last Friday you had a green mohawk and sang sea-chantys.

But the continuity won’t be there if, last seen, you had a traditional mop-top and spoke like an Oxford don.

"Shiver me timbers shiver me soul,
Yo ho heave ho.

There are men who’s hearts are a black as coal,
yo Ho heave ho."

Okay got that part.

Now, what’s this about a Mafioso with a high-faluten education?
“I say, please present that gentleman with a proposition that he simply can not deny!”

isnt that pretty much what becoming tolerable of something is??

and no matter how many people say otherwise, ill never believe that if you wear tuth one day, honesty the next, then shine, then od on none, anyone who you just met and was around you and was effected by each will be able to honestly say they thought the same about you every day, especially if you were also playing a part that enhanced the effects.

I personally don’t think that rotating mixes would create inconsistancy, rather if mixes are rotated with some thought behind them, it can project a sense of adaptability. All people have personalities that are adaptable to some extent, as different people, different social contexts, different environments, etc etc call for different types of social ‘images’. Ever meet a person who didn’t have an adaptable personality? You know, the guy who doesn’t know how to ‘act right’ when put in the wrong social environment?

Since pheromones are so closely linked to certain behavior characteristics, I would argue that in order to consistently see positive results in different day-to-day social contexts, one would have to adapt the pheromone mixes in a way that mirrors how one would adapt his/her behavior/appearance. Clothing is a very good analogy to pheromones I think. Pheromones are a form of non-verbal communication…they project certain characteristics about the wearer. Clothing is also a form of non-verbal communication, in the sense that the clothes you wear project certain characteristics about yourself. Just as you would adapt your choice of clothing to fit the context of where you’ll be wearing them, you should do the same with pheromones.

Not exactly:

It’s more like they have you plugged and therefore have become complacent about your persona and behavior expections. Rotating mixes–within parameters central to your desired persona–helps keep their attention and your edge. In other words, you seem refreshed in a subtle way each day.