how do i find out the name of this song by viewing the website info of this site Le Club Nuit ?
Do you have an iPhone?
It’s supposed to have an application that identifies songs by “listening” to them.
really, wow, that’s cool, but i don’t have an iphone,
maybe somebody else does
Its called Shazaam
Ya, that’s the one. I didn’t remember the name 'cause I don’t have an iPhone.
I did it for yah and its called
A Loop In Time (Krishna Beats Joy) (Branco De Gaia Remix)
By Wally Brill
Album: The Karma Trilogy
steve you are freaking awesome, but you already you knew that.
You don’t need an iPhone for this. There’s a database called MusicBrainz, that identifies music by some kind of ‘fingerprint’. You just need an audio player that generates this fingerprint and queries the database for it - and voila, you’ve got the name of the song. I don’t know about windows software, but Amarok under Linux works great for this…
Oh well I was gonna come over and play charades with you until you guessed it. Hmmmm How do you make a man yell Shazaam. Oh well Steve has you covered… next time ![]()
Tisha
make her stop steve. unfair teasing. she seduces us with her spells. it’s all sorcery. we are defenceless against it. i’m all innocent like bambi and she is trying to take advantage of it. ![]()
Now stop whining Castle,
I’m a good witch… a very very good witch ![]()
there is a new version of dungeon and dragons i’ve been wanting to play. ![]()
Ok Cool… I get to be Goldmoon ![]()
all characters must be wearing their birthday suits ![]()