about an hour ago i got into a car accident in parking lot of picture studio i was on way to…they hit me..they pulled into parking lot goin about 25 and nailed rear driver side door.yada yada
the lady bout 50 starts crying and giving me hugs and putting her head on my shoulder.and stays there for a while..her daughter is next to her..but decides to cry on my shoulder..im being nice trying to comfort her.. ..exchange info and on my way
walk ten steps into picture place ..engage in convo with shb7 and we talk…shes about 23 or 24.. shes chattin up a storm…givin me signs like crazy..tellin her about accident she moves closer..and closer…i was in shock from accident and never got chance to get any info…plus she was working and dealing with customer
me..2001 corolla
her 2008 acura rdx
3 sprays ammo on neck(im 18) lookin good just got shave with a old fashioned straight razor ..
Are you alright? No pains? The first time I read this I didn’t take notice that you said an hour ago. Remember you can make an excuse to go and see her again.
I’ve had similar and very emotional reactions from women involved in prangs/breakdowns before. Without any pheros.
Not always into me, most were as a witness - I work right beside a major junction notorious for low-speed accidents IMO it can trigger all sorts of strong reactions.
I will now have to seek-out a prang when I’m all phero’d-up to see if it gets more intense.
Yeah I’m not sure if the first part was phero related at all. An accident can be a very traumatic event and bring out a wide vareity of emotions in both men and women.
wish i could go back and see her..i had to deal with insurance and popo report my step dad told me to file..by the time i was done the place was closed ..and ya..1st experience prob wasnt the mones..but i feel like it somewhat contributed..ha
haha…your story made me think of a great commercial for a mone company.
Guy is in an accident, old lady is traumatized he is consoling her. She’s crying on her shoulder, close up on her sniffing his neck, widen shot to reveal her pelvis slowly begin to buck in and out against the young man as she is crying up a storm, close up on look of horror on his face…
Voice Over: Turn Up The Heat, and you can’t turn them off!