Amusing hits come up from time to time. Sometimes we may not post them and might just keep them to ourselves. Here’s a place to post them.
Suggested format (you can copy and paste into the reply): The pheromones:
Text here
The hit:
Text here
I’ll start. I went to a health screening today. The pheromones:
started the day off with 3 drops a314 and 3 drops TAA oil. In afternoon applied 1 sp 2x shine, 1 sp ifm, 1 sp 2x ih - 30 minutes later went to the health screening
The hit:
The tech gave me a pinprick to draw my blood. She was very nice and apologetic about having to hurt me. The machine takes 6 min to analyse, so she took my blood pressure, and measured my Body Mass Index and fat % and we talked. Then the machine said it couldn’t read the blood sample so she had to prick me again. She was even more apologetic and asked “Should I give you my home phone number so you can call me up later and yell at me?” She looked serious. I don’t need a number so I just smiled and told her I’d never want to yell at her.
I had years of yelling in my first marriage and yelling doesn’t do much for me anymore I guess.
The 2nd hit:
The nurse who was explaining my results compared them to the “under 30” column in her chart, and said they were good. I pointed out that I’m pushing 50 and she said then they are very good. I am graying at the temples so I think the pheros had to do with her age perception.
Well I may have one minor amusing possible “hit,” and it was with one pheromone product that I have never really felt did anything for me: Perception gel ("Platinum).
It was similar to your #2 hit above. (And if the person I was with ever hears about this, I’m dead…)
I was on a shopping trip with an “older” woman friend in tow, and after about a week of partial gel-pack applications of Perception and getting nothing (it was a new location with new people so I was hoping my prior poor Perception results may have beena “local” thing) I decided to shoot for it and had applied an entire gel pack that day.
We had gone into an “Chinese” take-away place to pick up something for dinner. My friend had gone out the door as I was picking up and paying. The female clerk, asian decent about 40-50y/o, asked me if she was my mother…
Female friend in question is only 5 years older than I am…
Five.
Did the pheromones play a part? Maybe. If so it has to go down as about my only Perception product “hit.” And not one I want her to know about.
It was about all I could do to keep from laughing out loud.
Yesterday I wore another pure instinct mix like the last time, this time I had one drop a314 mutant on my neck, one drop pure instinct on my neck, two spaceland sprays, covered it all with two sprays of my amouage dia tester. The occasion was a reception at a high quality hotel and the young waitresses were practically all smiling at me more than anyone else.. giving me the best of attention, coming to the small group I was with first before the other groups, that’s what I call service!
Anyway the best effect wasn’t a “hit” as usual but one guy, after drinking a glass of wine, started to get really affected by the pheromones. He usually never spoke up but this day… he was different, he opened up talking about his life and other stuff he was so concerned about.. we were listening to him and people were surprised how he was opening up too.. it was amusing so to speak as he never did this before. I guess it’s the spaceland mostly which got to him..hehe.
Pheromones: 2-3 drops A314 spread on both wrists. 2 sprays Ammo spread between neck and wrists.
The Hit: I am speaking to a younger married mom I know, surrounded by a huge crowd of mostly young parents with kids. She is probably a good 10 years younger than me. We are friendly, but I really don’t know her. My wife is not too far away. We are talking about the kids program going on - she is in the process of dropping her kids off for a couple hours. Out of the blue, she suddenly says: “God you’re hot.” I am dressed a little “heavy” for summer so I try to deflect the comment into the dressed to warmly for summer arena. She comes back with: “I didn’t mean that kind of hot, I mean you look really hot the way you are dressed” and begins to fan herself. I am thinking WTF but just kind of chuckle good-naturedly. A couple minutes later the program is about to begin so she leaves. I am still thinking WTF but also laughing to myself.
Follow-Up: She sees me couple days later and says: “Did you ever figure out that I meant you looked hot and not seemed hot in you outfit? You really need to dress like that more often - for your wife.” OoooooKayyyyy -lol.
The pheromones:
couple of sprays of Instant openness and a couple of sprays of ammunition
Location:
Work…imagine endless rows of cubicles.
Reaction:
once i sprayed them (at desk) on my arms, women around me (ages 20’s to 50’s) started saying “wow that smells really good, what is that?” I just said it was some new cologne. then women from like 40-60 feet awat started to smell me…i got nothing but amazing compliments and questions as to what i was wearing, but i was shocked at how far people couls smell me. Then it got interesting…those close enough to be affected by the pheromones and not just the fragrance started acting…completely silly. everyone was turning everything i said into a sexual inuendo and laughing hysterically…it was like everytone started doing shots or something…no it was more like people were stoned…cause people were just acting completely unprofessional. It was so much fun…then i heard comments from people saying coming to work would suck if i weren’t here.
Then a couple of girls came all the way over to this side of the room to find out what smelled so good and they just hung around this side of the building when normally they hang out kinda far away.
i’ve learned from this experience that LESS IS MORE. when i put on ammo, IS, IFM, IO, and P74…nothing happens…ever but they wore off i guess and i just did 2 sprays of IO and ammo and that’s when the fun began.
I still can’t believe this 52 year old acted like she did last night…LOL
Ha ha so funny this spaceland i got mine few weeks ago, its good shit and also have a funny story, as my first visit to the public government dentist he was an old bloke and as quiet as a church mouse and he pulled no teeth out this time.
Then 2 weeks later before i go in for my next appointment i sprayed on one shot of my “China Space Hit Mix” Which consists of
10 drops of spaceland and 18 drops of the Androsterone at 7.5 mcg spray version selected.
I also added this after i had sprayed my China Mix on
Also A314 x 1 drop shared in elbow crooks and another 1 drop around my ears
And CTTM 2 x1 on back of each forearm and on chin and cheeks
The China Space Hit mix went into my hair.
You should have seen him laughing and talking to his assistant female who was also laughing with him and he absolutley did not shut up amd kept repeating to himself every 30 seconds saying " oh nice and so good’ it looks great
Honestly you would have had to be there to believe it and i felt so calm,
But i am suffering a bit now after having 7 teeth pulled in the one sitting ha ha whos laughing now.
well, after using 3 sprays IS and 2Sprays ammo, i was stopped while taking a leak (in the actual process of it, not just in the toilet room..) by a male finnish tech supporter that complimented me and the city i live in (capital of denmark) and kinda just went into racer mouth mode…
I had forgot to mention that as well as the other pheromones i had also a spray to the back of each forearm and one on my chin of Instant Shine.
Well all the 7 teeth actually needed to come out, but usually they will only take one so as to get the person out the door fast, as the Public dental service here is one of the worst funded on the planet.
And i actually asked him if he could take 4 out, and he said he would do what he could.
So i left after having 7 extracted feeling as happy as a pig in mud, that is untill the local anasthetic started to wear off.
I have to go back again this week, i cant believe i actually scored another appointment, this is like winning the lottery lol.
But i have decided to apply only 2 sprays of my ANS Smooth mix.:=
A314 x 1 drops + NPA x 1/4 drop + Spaceland x 1 spray.
After my last mix blast i think the above shall be sufficient an amount for a pheromone addict to settle for, considering the occasion.
Besides my gums are not yet recovered from the last session and there is another 3 or 4 ex pearlers that need removing, ha ha and i dont want him taking my last 7 just yet as there is two that i rely upon for chewing.
Considering it is winter here i dont really think i am ready just yet for a diet of carrot juice and mothers milk.
My mix was similar that got a weird hit as I see it, it was 3 IS, 1 to each side of neck and one to the face and 1 AMMO to my middle neck and jaw down to my upper chest.
I walk into a country club restaurant where I got an order to pickup and as soon as I walk up to the front desk clerk I see some dumbfounded look on her face but I went ahead and told her I was here to pickup an order I placed. After telling her what I ordered she looks at me straight for a few seconds then proceeds to walk to the kitchen where my order was waiting packed and all. She comes back with my order in her hand and then I proceed to give her a twenty.
I gave her the twenty but yet she stays there looking at me in what seems like shes going into space and then she flashes back to reality looking at the receipt and was like “oh yeah, you need change” with me wondering what in the world is going on with her, although I might know . So there she goes back towards the kitchen area getting my change she comes back this time with it and gives it to me with a big smile. I then notice that my order wasn’t in a bag and as soon as I noticed it and thought of it in my head she states “you need a bag don’t you?”, I replied with no no it’s ok I don’t want you to make another trip back there (to the kitchen area where the food is packaged and bagged). She then replies "Oh no, it’s ok it’ll give me something to do with a really really flirty and sexual tone in her voice and look. She then got me a bag so I was able to bag my order and on my way to leave she gave a great big smile and said “come back anytime” with that same flirty and sexual tone and look.
I exited and was like ahh yes it has to be the pheros or maybe my fashion was too much for her or something screamed let me make tons of errors and flirt with this guy because it seemed like she was really out of it when she was serving me as if she had something else on her mind.
Sometimes the “Wild Wood Weed” plays a part in the reaction responses of country folk i have observed, but this looks like a typical pheromone related reaction, Did you ask her what she was up to when working time was over :o ?
Hahahha I didn’t ask her bro, I think if I hung around there more that gurl would just cling herself to me as it seems she was in it to more than just get me some change, take a service order and provide me with some REALLY REALLY FRIENDLY SERVICE while being lost in space and seeming to be in another world at the same time. I would describe it as DIHL lost in pheroland and being hooked on it meaning she wants to know who did that to her…
Yes when having being Extra Pheromone Equiped ( EPE ) There comes a certain responsability and need for the understanding of discretionary practices.
And i would imagion a good pair of running legs for the more sexually adventurous, Especially if desperate. hahah Excuse me, just puffing thats all, only been for a run.
I am starting to see this effect too, I think people’s brain perceive too much phero signals, or simply contradictional stimules, and the brain filters those phero perceptions leaving you as a very-normal person.