Well Hello There!!! :)

Hi everyone! I am Heidi! I am a new member obviously, and I decided to join because I had a Passion Party last night and the girl brought some pheromones and I could not get over them! I have known about them forever but never knew you could buy them like that!! So I decided to do a little research and came across this forum! Love all the advise and stuff! I cannot wait to get some it for myself!! :slight_smile: I would like some advice on which to try since I have never used them before beside my natural one he he! I am 22 and I think that pheromones will hopfully be put to work to help me make sales in my work place, and if now then just help me make friends! ha

I work at a horse trailer company so there are different kinds of people in and out of there by the MINUTE! And I am a shy 22 year old lol so I need all the help I can get!!

Thanks for the input! I will GREATLY appreciate it! :slight_smile:

Hey Hooker<3er:

Welcome! My advice would be stick with the “instant” products at first. They are the tried and true consumer products.

You will also read alot about experimental test mixes and putative molecules, but save those for later (or in my case, never – I’m not cut out to be a good phero tester for various reasons…)

For shyness try Instant Openness or Instant Honesty. It will help get you and others you interact with talking more comfortably.

Instant Sexiness gives off a sparkley female vibe that is attractive to men, but IMO is work-appropriate as well.

Can I wear them all together or separate? would the signals confuse people?

You can, but the recommendation is to try them out solo several times each, starting with one spray, before using multiple mixtures.

I usually have worn instant sexiness with either instant honesty or instant openness. The latter two are similar in that both contain alpha and beta androstenol. Both of these encourage communcation, but alpha encourages more chatty talk and beta more intimate talk.

How do you suppose ther reaction from my boyfriend might be??

Hi thanks for joining PheroTalk. In normal situations Mickaelia, one of our forum hosts, would stop by and personally welcome you, but she has been out the last few days. I’m sorry that nobody else has been able to swing by and welcome you properly and offer you personalized assistance. I’ve been doing my job and Mickaelia’s for the past three days and I guess everybody else was just to busy to help out :frowning:.

With that said I do know that Mickaelia had the foresight to issue your GC to your registered forum email address on Sunday. You should check your SPAM box, as it sometimes has a way of ending up there, if you haven’t seen it yet. I totally appreciate your patience in this matter. While it would have been super-awesome for others to step up to the plate and offer assistance, it didn’t happen for whatever reason. Please do not let this influence you as to the community we actually are.

In the meantime if you don’t see your GC by end of the day today, please send a PM to Mickaelia to look into it when she returns. I’m really unsure when that is going to be, but hopefully soon. I will not be able to answer any PM’s about missing GC’s until I am caught up with the regular ones. This can seriously take a week so it would be better to contact Mickaelia. I will do my best to help out though :slight_smile:.

I have one of the busiest PM boxes on the forum and asking for personalized help via PM, will just be met with a reply to post it on the forum. It’s not that I don’t want to help you, but I simply don’t have the time to answer PM’s and still help people on the forum. I totally appreciate your patience and understanding, but I didn’t want to leave our newest community members waiting in the wings. I’m just glad I was able to step up to the plate myself and at least keep you informed of this situation :slight_smile:.

Welcome to PheroTalk