I guess my question is what is the best mix to aid in getting into a relationship with a girl that ive never talked to. Something to draw her to me with out me having to do all of the work. I have AMMO, IO, and IS right now, but plan to get IG and IH.
1 drop of A314, Instant honesty, CTTM2.
Ah A314 is soooo expensive. I will do some tests with what I have and then get what you recommended.
I thought that A314 was generally for older guys, is this not true? And come talk to me 2, is this good for getting girls to literally come talk to you, lol? Keep in mind my age range is 18 to 24. So generally college girls.
I’ll invent a mix for you right now.
A314 is for older men.
Your mix:
1 x ammo back of neck
1 x ammo front of neck
1 x IO left of neck
1 x IS left of neck
Wait 15 minutes before talking to anyone or being with another human. Initial ammo will be strong as hell.
Oooooo…invent one for me hahahahahahaha.
1 drop A314 back of left ear
1 drop A314 back of right ear
3 sprays MX217 front of neck
1 spray MX217 back of neck
IS left of neck
(LOL, this is such a crazy mix, use at your own risk though)
HAHA it sounds very similar to what I was going to use anyways (check out my latest thread).
Opening your mouth to her would be a start!
And maybe stop thinking on relationships till you get to know her and see if she is actually open to one and you two are compatible. She may be the greatest thing on legs to you but until you do, this sounds like you may be putting her on a pedestal already, which is a recipe for attraction/relationship killing - fast! Just see if you can attract her, get to know her then see what develops.
As for pheros, I would go for Ammo/IS to begin with, with maybe IO on initial contact but moving to IH if you begin to get to know each other, IG would probably be great to convey your status in a far less heavy way than A314 - which is great but can be taken as too serious/LTR-oriented, or worse “daddy”-like by younger women. IME, a lot of girls around your age are far more up for fun and unpredictable good times rather than getting seriously hooked-up.
The A1 you talked about on that other thread is also a very good relationship phero but again, you must get the hang of/sweet spot for your base pheros first and I still suggest you maybe think on starting with a lower dose as it is such an effective none moderator. You may also want to consider MX412, which seems to be shaping-up as a good alternative but without many of A1’s disadvantages.
Ive been doing my sweet spot testing of ammo for a few days now, if you check out my journal I post info on there about every day. Once I figure out my ammo sweet spot I will do IO and IS. And your right I might be putting her on a pedestal already which I will try to refrain from doing. Problem is I don’t even know the girl, never talked to her, she has just come in the weight room when I have been in there for softball stuff. Thats my purpose for using mones, i’m bad at starting conversations with girls I don’t know, if the mones can get them to start the conversations on get me over my fear of it, then I should be set from there.
Abit new here, but from what I’ve read A314 seems good for LTRs with a quality woman
Not sure yet why its only(usually) for older guys
yea im only 20 and would rather not attract any women over 24
Its the Androsterone - Which is typically associated with mature developed guys and whilst A314 does convey the qualities associated with LTRs very well, not all women are comfortable with that sig - especially younger ones who may find it too serious/relationship-minded because they are still out for fun and experience, not at the point of wanting to settle down with someone just yet.
Like other pheros, yes you do get exceptions but IME, A314 seems to become more and more engaging to women as they age. IG is a much less daunting alternative around younger women.
uhh yeah but even of the young ones who are more intent on fun and experience than the other girls their age, STILL deep within them they still have that orientation towards long term relationships, (and by extension A314 type qualities will still be attractive to them, though as you say, maybe not as pronounced in their effect)
its going to be VERY rare for it be an overall bad thing that this guy is quality LTR material
unless she decides to not have sex with you for ages to not seem easy, or to confirm you want her longterm or whatever
I’ve never used A314 or IG, but hey my A314b arrived yesterday (don’t have any IG) so it’ll be interesting to see how it works in the field
I did read A314 was about 80% -rone
I just dont see the problem lol expecially if you put on some IS
ah well, i’ll just wear the -mones experiment see what happens ![]()
Saying anything funny that can be perceived as nice is important. You must look like you’re having fun by making a comment on anything that you see that can be an excuse to talk to her. The best way is to actually have fun saying it and not fake it. Faking is hard as hell, especially with women.
Most women don’t really care if it’s simple, as long as it’s nice and accompanied by a non threatening smile with you body turned away from her as if you where going somewhere else.
I have found that it’s hard to talk to women, but when the extremely hot 10/10 walks by, for some reason I naturally open up and am very fun and wouldn’t hesitate to ask her her name and whatever. It’s so difficult talking to ugly girls, or anything bellow a 9/10. The 10/10s are a lot easier because their good looks actually motivate me to tell them interesting stuff!
This is a perfect thread. Just started going out with a 42 yo (i’m 37), only one official date I had on Sun. Iv’e know her for about 5 years. When I first met her she was in a LTR. They broke it off a couple months ago, total of 9 years with this guy done. Anywho, I had 3 drops A314, 2 sprays IH, 2 sprays IS, and one shot of AMMO. Things went great, chatted my ear off about personal stuff esp for a first meeting. Thinking its a pretty safe mix. Maybe up the A314 to 4 or 5 drops? Im getting the vibe that she wants another LTR. All I did was hug her on Sun after the date. We are going out on Thursday again but she bringing one of her work friends. I want to bump it up on Thurs, but with the friend that might put the “bam” on hold…well until the weekend ![]()
Last night I was listening to the 12th episode of pheromone talk and Steve was interviewed on the phone. I trust what Steve says. He said that A314 with AMMO is a strong mix in many situations. Do not up the A314 to 4 or 5 drops, bad idea.
Thanks for the advice Thomas. Ill keep the A314 low then. Bump up the IH and/or AMMO, and keep some TUTH for when things escalate
I’m kind of the opposite, I can talk to girls that are 7-8/10 but have get nervous around the super hot 10/10 type of girls, I gotta work on getting over that.
Gradual Exposure Therapy
and, making 5 friends (who are tens) can be good (friends only, on purpose) (this can also be really good in other ways too)