Which mix to win a girl's attention over a friend at a movie night?

Ok my friends, I need your expert advice. I consider myself pretty decent with pheromone mixes, but today is a day I need you to give me your opinion. I’ve been competing with one of my friends (all in good fun, nothing that will cause a fight between us) for this girl’s attention. My friend seems to havbe the edge on me because he chose a very straight forward approach and made his intentions clear early on. On the other hand, I’ve been more sutile, tasing and being playful with her which is my usual approach (and seems to work well with most girls), but can sometimes cause me to enter the friend zone. I don’t think I’m there yet, but today we are all going to catch a movie and it will pretty much decide who gets the girl. I obviously need to rely on charm, but I thought a good pheromone mix might help tip the scales in my favor.

Here’s the info: Me: I’m 20 years old (soon 21), hispanic, sociable, outgoing, sometimes a bit caulky (aren’t we all?!), I’d say on the athletic side although I’m not a big guy (I’m a bit short, but work out). Also, I tend to lead conversations and keep jokes going (I guess I’m not terribly serious around my friends) sometimes being a bit silly (for lack of a better word).

Her: She’s 20 years old, Spanish (from Madrid), I’ve known her for 4 days (although we get along like we know each other for a lot longer), short, on the cute/flirty side, and a bit inexperienced with guys, although she gets large amounts of attention from them since she is quite good looking. Also, she’s been exposed to pheromones since I’ve hung out with her wearing them.

Products I have: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat, Alpha A314, Alpha-7 unscented, Instant Openness, Instant Female Magic, Instant Shine, A tiny bit of Instant Honesty, The Edge Unscented, Pheros, Scent of Eros, The Edge gel packs, Master Pheromones for Men, Michel Germain Sexual for men, Cool Water for men, Curve for Men, Bulgari BLV for men, 212 for Men.

Any ideas on the best possible combo? It would be more than greately appreciated since I know how much experience some of you guys have! Thanks,
Danny

Oh yeah, I also have MX113!

What mix(s) have you worn around this girl before?

Has has you friend worn any as well?

No, my friend hasn’t worn pheromones. I think I’ve used A314, Instant Openness and Shine around her during the day, one time I wore Alpha-7 with A314 and Openness.

Ideally the A314 has helped establish your high value.
Now is the time to give off a comfort/attractive vibe.

Since I’m still relatively new my suggested combo will be based more on research then experience.
With that being said, a small amount of Ammo (because of your age) mixed with Instant Shine and some Instant Honesty on your arms might help you take some of the spotlight.
That way you’ll have the time/opportunity to engage in a good conversation with her that stresses why you’re so desirable.
However don’t go hitting her over the head with this instead show her the evidence leads to you.

True, I was thinking of switching the openness for honesty. Do you think I should keep wearing the A314 to maintain high value though?

At your age I wouldn’t stack Ammo with A314, at least without testing it’s potential OD factor in a less important setting.

The pros can correct me if I’m wrong, but the Instant Shine should be enough to continue pheromone signature congruence.
Plus you can always wear a A314 mix another time you’re going to see her.

Ok I’m gonna stick to that combo, probably 1x Ammo in the chest, maybe 1x of the to go ammo just on my pulse points, 3x IS on my hair and back of neck, and 2x Instant Honesty in my arms. How does that sound?

Since you’re 20 and the girl in question is probably around your age or younger, I’d be very careful with the Ammo.
However don’t be too worried because it is supposed to be well balanced.
It mostly depends on your natural -none production and the lady’s tolerance level.
Just keep in mind that younger women tend to be more -none sensitive.

Your best bet would be to apply 1 spray of Ammo before hand and take the to go bottle with you to discretely reapply if needed.
That would also give you a opportunity to excuse yourself at the right moment to build tension and reassess.

The rest of your mix and application points seem good.

Good luck man.:cool: