I’ve just got a short list of scents that I found here and there. Which ones are good?
Bvlgari - Aqva Pour Homme
Bvlgari - Bvlgari Pour Homme
Banana Republic - Cordovan
Carolina Herrera - 212 Men
Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male
Narcisco Rodriguez - For Him
Hugh Parsons - Traditional for Him
u only choosing from that list?
if so i like JPG le male
otherwise… look at one these threads called what cologne to get orsomething like that lol
edit: its called looking for new cologne
some i like and otherppl like
creed green irish tweed (and other creed…like all them lol).
A*men, angle men, w.e wanna call it, by Thierry Mugler
diesle only the brave
and fule for life.
look for the bpal in this forum for more (black phoneix alchamy lab or something like that ) good reports from that
jpg le male, gucci envy,
acqua di parma has some good ones
david hoff cool water is pretty good, it is suposed to be similir to creed green irish tweed, but you can def. tell the differance.
for the department store ones, go to a nordstrums or the equvallent and spray test, on paper to find ones you like, let your head clear and then over the course of a few days try your faves out on your body, go in spray on , and leave. walk around see what you like, cuz if you dont like the smell it will be obvious.
for the more expensive ones you’ll have to go to a saks or a specailty fregrance store
also bassically all the ones on your list are good colognes, it gota be something you like tho
Bvlgari lines smell great, but they are too weak for me, you need to get up close to get the girl notice if you are wearing. I have only Bvlgari Black and Bvlgari for men from their lines. I love Black more, it smell great but it doesn’t last long enough on me, and too weak to notice.
212 is great, I love it. Some women love it but some women were chased away by it, as they found it overpowering.
Here come my women-love-it favorites:
#5: Hugo XY is my favorite in the Hugo Boss lines. I love this over the D&G for man. (work and evening date)
#4: D&G the One smell great, my favorite in the D&G lines. I could not describe much, but I myself and girls love to sniff it. (Work & evening date)
#3: Versace Man Eau Fraiche, smell lovely, I feel so sexy wearing this one. (work, daytime date)
#2: Gucci Envy is my favorite for cool weather/night/clubbing scent, so sexy and women love it. (date night, and clubbing)
#1: For all time, the BEST cologne for me and other guys IMO is Curve cologne by Liz Claiborne. Women love love it, they will love to be with you smelling this and could not get enough of it. Believe me, grab a bottle of this if you want chicks. (any time chicks magnet)
My next batch:
Creed GIT and and Le Male JPG are both great and the longest lasting cologne IMO. Though I haven’t tried them both, will grab these 2 together with A-men for my next batch.