Beware of the amplifier pack. I tried a shot of mx267, one of mx103, one shine, one drop A314 and about 4 sprays Instant Openness. I’ve tried something similar without the 267 so I didn’t think I’d have a problem.
Some guy on the bus was giving me weird hand signals, and it wasn’t till I saw him covering his nose that I realized he was trying to shoo me off the bus.
So I got off about a mile before my destination and tried to walk it off a bit. Guy gave me a thumbs up as I left. I felt like there was a huge oppressive cloud over me. Got to the club and basically did my best to try and wash the whole thing off.
Must have been a pretty good soap in the bathroom, Cause I felt really refreshed getting some of that off of my skin. Didn’t realize how much it was bumming me out until I got it off, but it was like night and day.
I guess the moral of the story is that you should try the amp pack with a really minimal sort of mix.
Thanks for the report Martyk. The question is: If MX267 is indeed an amplifier, what the hell did it amplify so you got that strange effect?? The reaction of the guy in the bus seems to be more of a BO problem and not one of too much amplified pheromones!? Maybe he just got a very sensitive nose?? Or MX267 isn’t a pheromone amplifier, but a BO booster…
I suppose I could have been rocking some bad smells, but it could only have been the pheros. I had just taken a shower before hand.
Also, like I said, I’ve just recently tried a similar mix with good results. That one was 2x 103, 4x IH. The guy on the bus wasn’t the only indicator, I was feeling really anxious and uncomfortable right up until I washed some of the stuff off.
I’ve od’d on ammo before, and this was pretty much the same feeling.