Still can’t understand why.. It must of been a top seller.. Shine at 2x really doesn’t do much for many people.. I recall people using the equivalent of 8 shine or 2 sprays of 4x shine to get results. What happened?
![]()
Still can’t understand why.. It must of been a top seller.. Shine at 2x really doesn’t do much for many people.. I recall people using the equivalent of 8 shine or 2 sprays of 4x shine to get results. What happened?
![]()
Same reason as the 2x and 4x IO/IH got the chop - molecule shortage. The high-strength versions were just too component intensive.
I’m guarding my remaining 4x IS and IH carefully - hopefully they will return soon. ![]()
I personally don’t buy the molecule thing, since other companies haven’t jacked their prices. Maybe sales are slow and they need to boost their revenue it is after all a tough market these days.
I also find it a bit hard to believe unless it’s the secret ingredients that have become hard to come by, because there seems to be no shortage of a-nol, b-nol or none in the world.
On the other hand, the nols aren’t listed among the 13 golden molecules which would indicate that they aren’t gonna be around in abundance…
I don’t remember if none was listed there either.
From reading the 13G thread, I don’t think that there is a shortage of nol in the world, there is just a shortage of quality nol. The implication seems to be that the difficulty is in getting quantities of well refined molecule at a sensible price and that they’re not prepared to sell us the shit stuff that isn’t pure enough (which we like
)
Having said that you can still buy the nols (up to 50mcg) in experimone form for the same price as any other experimone, which is confusing.
I have spent some time tryint to understand the difference between Experimones & the 13G. My conclusion (& correct me if I’m wrong) is that given that nols are experimones (ie. proven to be repeatably effective) if the production / availability / price issue was resolved they could become part of the 13G (or 15 or whatever)
If revenues were down, then yes this would seem like a good way of making more $$$, but I doubt it has. Even if it has incresed margin, I bet it is far outweighed by a loss in turnover. + the risk of a loss in goodwill or driving people to try competitors products would make it not a great strategy & they ain’t daft.
Yikes I just saw the price for IO and IH…
Gonna be getting straight A-nol or B-nol for now on and mixing something up myself.
I had the same thought. I really enjoyed IO in my first order, but I’m simply not going to be able afford to buy IO or IH in 30ml at 100+ USD per bottle. It’s on price parity with A314, and that’s an oil based mix. I heard somewhere (think it was steveo) that to take an alcohol based phero and make it oil based it takes like four times the phero molecules… which would make IO and IH the most expensive products per molecule/dose offered by AD.
I’ll definitely be going with the experimone A- and B- nols. I’ll still buy from AD because I’m in love with the dosed atomizer method, but I’d much rather have the finished product (IO or IH or even CTTM if it made a comeback) if it weren’t so expensive.
It comes down to this. The nols from some other vendors aren’t bad at all. I really don’t give a shit where it’s made or even how pure it is as long as it works. IO and IH are very good, but not $119 good.
Would I have resorted to other social mixes if the nol based stuff had remained affordable at AD? Probably not.
Honestly, mix some A-nol or B-nol with TAA at same strength, 75% your nol of choice and 25% TAA, you’ve got a great social product.
I don’t even think it matters what strength you use really.. its all going to be good.
Also, try adding some erone or anone into the mix to make something special
.
That will save you some cash.
Maybe I’m buying the AD hype, but it still don’t get the more revenue arguament…
If they just want more revenue, then why not stick $10 on everything or jack up the price of A314 a bit, people would complain but probably still buy it.
Or exploit their USP (ie. the mystery numbering of molecules) they have increased the price of a product with more or less known ingredients, why not a P or a TA giving us less option to look elsewhere.
Also this really penalises the girls (particularly new customers) as it seriously impacts their choice of Instant line products, surely they wouldn’t want to discourage new female business.
I am an undetered capitalist & I’m all in favour of maximizing revenue & them taking my $$ as long as I’m happy with what I’m getting but there has to be more to this than trying to make money.
If it is just about making money then I am available for business development consultation sessions every other Saturday morning ![]()