WZUP

hello I am TEB,

My roommate told me about this site and I’ve been lurking for a few months now. I noticed that when she walks into a room the people in the room are drawn to her while I sit in the shadows. I want the same response.

I also have a guy that I need to reel in, so far we’ve been seeing each other about 2 months and we’ve been on 3 dates maybe the phero will get us a little more snuggler.

Hello welcome TEB,

ur roommate ? whats her forum name ? hahaha no offence taken but did your room mate told u or you secretly found her stash of gold ?

Ok, u need to reel in this guy, tell us more about your personality. What type of person are you ? for example an open character with confidence or a shy and inward type ? This will better help us here giving you tips and info on what you could or should use.

and would you use it for any other circumstances like work, college or just some social settings like chilling out with frens or something. we would like to know more of you.

Just some intro of who is who here in the forum, Tisha23 is the big sis here aka the forum hostess, if u have any problems with female pheromone use, she will be a great help and also the many other experience female user out there. Just check out the women’s tips and trick thread.

and

not to forget Steve, previously known as steveO, he is fun and knowledge barrel and the Host of this forum.

So have fun and tell us more about yourself, if u havent already heard of it. Once u have a complete intro about yourself there will be a $25 worth of free gift certificate to help start you off on the store purchase.

If any, any question at all please do search the forum for help regarding your question and or post a thread.

regards,
vlioxo

Welcome Teb-

Some have suggested Instant Shine is an instant snuggler, I have noticed this with my parrot, and with a couple of dates, when I was wearing it, but then on the dates I was also wearing P74 which is a bit more of a warm fuzzy feeling pheromone.

My suggestions are
Instant shine, for a light and happy feeling for both you and him.
IH, will help deepen conversations, building your relationship.

Several women have suggested TUTH for use on yourself(right under your nose) to drive your arousal higher and make your reactions stronger when making out.

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

To get the attention from men, try INstant Sexiness. Instant Sexiness A will make people think you are the tough sexy lady like Angelina Jolie. INstant Sexiness B will project as softer sexy lady.

You can also try IO. It can make men want to talk to you. You will be the centre of attraction.

Have fun

Hello.

Just saying hi really…

good luck :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Teb,

Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Some more information about yourself will help us help you find products that will suit you best and will qualify you for a GC.

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

I am thinking ISex A for a sexy confidence.

IO to open you and others up more.

Maybe some MX274 to use to make your man more attentive.

If you have questions just ask. I look forward to your reply so I can send you your GC to get you started.

Tisha