Your Bands or The Music You Listen

Hey Raven. I wanted to stop in and introduce myself and say hello. I posted my vote for Jasmin for President in your friends thread, but didn’t have a chance to say much more…So, Hi There!

You are going to love this forum and the people here will quickly become like a second family to you. We really do have an incredible group of people in the forum.

Lizzie posted a thread asking about music some time ago, and lots of us responded with some of our favorites. Here is the link to her thread. I hope you enjoy some of our favs! Songs which you just love..

I saw what the shiiping charges to Croatia were, and couldn’t believe how expensive they were. I am glad to see that Bob was nice enough to send you some of his stuff. See what I mean about how awesome these folks are? :slight_smile:

Anyway, welcome. If you have any questions any of us are more than happy to help, and all you have to do is ask.