Advice from PUA guru on using women's cum as cologne

Last week I had the privilege of spending 3 hours with one of the most well known master seducers in the world, Badboy. The full post of the notes I took is way too long to writeup here, but I wanted to ask the group the following:

Badboy mentioned that he will visit a FB before he goes out, and then use the girl’s cum and apply it as if it was perfume on his neck and wrists. “the women will literally stop and be become drawn towards you”, he said, “if they just made a perfume out of this, it will be magic. There is nothing stronger than the natural pheromones of a woman in heat”.

I was, of course, shocked when I heard this, and we actually for a while thought it was a joke. But he seemed serious, and it seems to make sense. I just wonder if anyone has had a similar experience or have enough experience to comment on whether this is true:

Can you apply a woman’s cum on you and go out, and be irresistible to other females?

My wife has demonstrated that she can detect synthetic copulins on me, and that her unconscious understands what they are. I have little doubt that she could also detect the real thing, but I know better than to try that experiment.

Copulins are used in the IJ product under the theory of “social proof.” I think this is probably the best explanation for why copulins on a man seem to attract some women. The idea is that a woman detects female vaginal secretions on a guy, and then his worth is validated because some other woman did him. She must have seen something in the guy. In addition to that “social validation” he also becomes perceived as a resource that has to be competed for rather than just chosen.

I would not go so far as to say that “there’s nothing stronger.” In fact, the copulins might turn some women off. They do seem to have an effect though.

Scent of Eros (for her) contains the copulin formula that Astrid Juette used to increase testosterone levels in the men who smelled it. From experience women find the scented product a bit unnerving–as if they’re detecting something familiar that they aren’t sure is pleasant: sound familiar, guys? Men may or not recognize the faint odor (masked by the fragrance) of a fertile female’s bodily secretions. None of the men I’ve exposed to it, and none of those who smelled it when Astrid presented at a conference in the late 90’s had any real doubts about what they were smelling, and all of them liked it. So, while there may be something to be said for the “social validation” effect, I think its best for men to wear things that enhance their masculine scent signature, and for women to wear things that enhance their natural feminine scent signature.

James V. Kohl
http://www.pheromones.com

Wow. Interesting. I did not know Copulins can be bottled up and sold. I have a feeling that if the actual cum is more fresh it will be even more effective, as in you just fucked her and there’s really are not “out to get some”, which can explain the social proof part.

Anyone with actual field experience / field reports I.e. you literally just went down on a girl and then went to a club still smelling like her?

-AW

I agree. The scent of synthetic copulins, if they’re strong, leaves little doubt what they are. Androtics dilutes theirs quite a bit in Instant Jerk, and I can’t consciously smell it in that product, but my wife can pick it up subconsciously. This is very interesting because when I stunk up the house with concentrated copulins I could consciously smell them from a greater distance than she could.

I don’t quite follow the logic behind your statement that “I think its best for men to wear things that enhance their masculine scent signature, and for women to wear things that enhance their natural feminine scent signature.” That conclusion doesn’t seem to follow from your previous statements.

That’s not to say I disagree. I’ve reached similar conclusions myself, although I obviously don’t follow them rigorously. I would like to know what lead you to that conclusion though. Just because people can identify a female scent on a man is not enough to discount its effectiveness, because conscious recognition could enhance the hypothesised “social proof” and “scarce resource” effects and be beneficial.

You may have to wait a while for this feedback. Maybe I’m just a stick-in-the-mud, but it seems that if one just had a satisfying sexual experience the motivation to go prowling at a club is minimal. Of course, things may be different for a dedicated and driven PUA bent on perfecting his art.

You can buy synthetic copulins and that may be an easier way to experiment than finding volunteer donors. The ladies in the women’s forum like EOW, and concentrated copulins can be obtained from wholesalers by doing a web search. Be careful of the concentrated copulins though. A little goes a l----o----n----g way.

A note of warning - The “social proof” effect may kick in if a girl you just met thinks you smell like you just got laid. However, a long-term partner or a spouse may be expected to have a quite different and probably unpleasant reaction if she smells another woman’s smell on you. My wife knows I am experimenting with copulins, because I spelled it all out for her as soon as I became aware they were affecting her. Now that she knows she can interpret the stimulus properly and there is no problem.

im going to add your getting one type of gal with that strategy.

most women will not be attracted to a man smelling of other women, we played that game in the clubs already.

that was probably one of my earliest experiments, based on what was said in your first post by someone else on the forum.
everyone kept saying it, so we took it for true.

very drunk women were the exception.

Lor is right this has been talked about alot. I think Catlord did alot of experimenting with it as well. If you do a search you will find alot of posts.

There synthetic. I dont think there standing around holding bottles up to horny women.:smiley: There in alot of Androtic products and you can buy EOW at LS.

If you get around to testing the therory out be sure to let us know how you do. I do agree with Lor and JV though only a certain kind of women will be attracted to men who smell like they have just been with a women. They would probably screw you with or without it.

Tisha

hahahahaha! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

that about sums it up!

iv heard mystery say to wear feminine perfume to give a little social proof

what do you mean by social proof :confused:

I think he means proof that he hangs around lots of women or vice versa.

Tish

that’s kinda lame… and btw there was a website that someone posted on here that sells female cum in a bottle…

I’m not sure that anyone else uses the same formula that raised testosterone levels in men. I can assure you that the scent was diluted and subtle. The next step was to mask even the subtle scent with complimentary “feminine” fragrances–not an easy task for the uninitiated.

This is nice to learn. EW (I think that stands for Essence of Woman) was so concentrated that it caused the rubber in the dropper bottle to rapidly deteriorate (e.g., very acidic). Still, it developed a following, which is very difficult for me to comprehend. One manufacturer I know told me he had to stop production of any other fragrance products when he was preparing the concentrated copulin mix, which permeated thousands of square feet and could potentially contaminate other products. I’d be afraid it would put me off (sensitize me to) one of the most pleasant aspects of sexual interaction with women.

I don’t think that the “social validation” effect (if any) is nearly as evokative as a masculine scent on a man. It might be a difference between curiosity and pheromone-enhanced desire. I’d be more interested in her if I thought she was more than curious–as in , interested in me.

The unconscious affect of a masculine scent on women can be directly linked to a hormone response, and less directly to a behavioral response. The unconscious affect of a feminine scent on a woman cannot be either directly or indirectly linked via a similar hormone response to behavioral response. I’m more interested in olfactory/pheromonal cause-hormonal effect-behavioral affect than in social proof. My biological bias helps me keep my distance from sociological bias–as I’m sure most would agree who have read my technical papers.

You may have just saved several established relationships.

James V. Kohl
author/creator: The Scent of Eros

So you guys wore pheromones with copulins and that didn’t work in attracting other men?

What if men wore them - wouldn’t that trigger a different response from women?

What about fresh cum? Isn’t that different than “in a bottle”. There’s only one way to find out. I will report back when I do. This came from Badboy. It has to have at least some truth to it.

Also, some of you recommended EOW at LS - got a link?

Thanks

-AW

There is a big difference between women wearing them and men wearing them. The women have very good results from wearing them around men. It generally brings there testerone levels up and arouses them. We use them all the time. They are in Instant sexiness, Lust after me MX135 and some of the other products. We still buy EOW from Love scent and use that to. Alot of the more experienced users even up the cop level in androtic products when we order. The women Love them.

When some of the men in the forum tested them they got more of a player effect. This could attract a certain type of women and repel some types. It could also cause a women you are involved with to think you have been playing around or so its been said. Your best bet to find out exactly is find Catlords early posts. He tested it alot.

Well being a women I cant tell you what would happen to a man wearing “fresh cum” (snort) (sorry its just funny writing it) Being a women I have the fresh stuff and I have to admit other women notice it. But usually someone kinda close to you. I recall times when my husband and I would sneak away for a quicky and then when we got back my best friend would be like “holy christ you just had sex” I often wondered how the hell she knew. Maybe it was the cops.

I dont know who Badboy is so I couldnt say. Its obvious he is someone you admire. Your right its best to try it out yourself. You can buy it at Love scent in the womens section. http://www.love-scent.com Its called Essence of Women

Just a little advice. http://www.pheromonetalk.com/womens-pheromone-advice-tips-tricks/newbie-few-questions-1756.html Go here and read this post. It will help you a little in using them because they are not like other mones. They really smell bad and you have to learn how to cover them.

Good Luck

Tisha

Yes I agree with the gals at least with regard to synthetic Copulins. The concensus over 5 years+ of men’s use of synthetic Copulins products is that results are inconclusive. It may help with some women (logically moreso with lesbian/bisexual women) and hinder things with many women.

Perhaps a different approach to Copulins is needed. Androtics I know are going through another route to produce Copulins products - wishful thinking says that this may provide something more beneficial for men to use.

Another option is to try a product like that mentioned in this lounge thread: Anyone tried Vulva yet?. Could Viva Eros’ Vulva product capture the scent of a woman’s genitals somewhat better than synthetic Copulins products (which may focus on a few key researched ingredients to the detriment of the bouquet of smells :stuck_out_tongue: down there)? I know it sounds like something very weird but I wonder too how this product would go in terms of pheromonal responses head to head against a synthetic pheromone copulins product like EW.

Below is an old post from LS from an experienced pheromone user who noticed slightly different results from ‘natural copulins’ as opposed to ‘synthetic’ (PCC is a synthetic Copulins product of course). It doesn’t sound that much more beneficial for men, but the results are slightly different for him between natural and synthetic cops…

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/sh…d.php?p=115157
Sagacious1420 (April 2, 2004):
"


Observations and the influence of natural cops
I don't intend for this to be a decisive post regarding the influence of copulins. I merely had yet another incident that seems to support previous experiences when I've been out and about while sporting natural cops. I know that the issue of copulins, in relation to the theory of "social proof" has been discussed before. Tonight's experiences weren't necessarily profound or conclusive, but merely led me to consider this phenomenon in relation to some past expereinces.

I've been "involved" w/ a girl, Erin, over the past few weeks and I had an "interesting" experience tonight. Erin came over later tonight and brought a friend w/ her, which I thought was unusual. It seemed peculiar, since I usually get together w/ just Erin…that and the fact that her friend was so young. When I mean young, I mean very young. SRH, I know that I've mentioned that Erin is barely 21, but when the truth finally came out I learned that she's actually only 19…and her friend was…well, at least "legally" old enough…as in, age of consent. So I'm hangin' out w/ Erin and Summer for a while, things seem innocent enough for a while. As it turned out, I ended up having a 3some w/ these two girls. Well, these two girls are worried about getting home before it "gets too late", so I decided to go out for a while and see if some friends might be about.

Let me be blunt. It was a sloppy little affair and I was slathered in nectar. I realy didn't consider it at the time, though. So I go out, but I was expecting the women around me to be a bit distant since I was sporting the natural cops and not making any effort to socialize w/ any women…just my buddies who were hanging out. What I noticed was that even some male acquaintances that I'm not that familiar w/ seemed intent on hangin' out w/ me and the few women who were there reacted unexpectedly. For example, there was a cute gal sitting near me who seemed to be about to hook up w/ some guy, based on their body language and convo. Next thing I know, she stands up, distances herself from him and kept trying to make EC w/ me. She's talking w/ her group of friends, but kept glancing over at me and smiling the whole time. A few gals near me (w/in 10') were leaving their guys' sides and began to stand nearby. Then they'd joined this group (mostly girls) and began to chat. They seemed to be trying to get my attention, based on their behavior. Later, this girl (Ashley), comes in w/ this guy and I notice that she's let her hair down and begins stroking her hair while smiling at me. She comes up next to me and starts to chat me up. Again, she completely ignores that guy that she's w/ and seems to be focusing her attention on me. Now while she's chatting w/ me, the group of girls on the other side of me are trying to (verbally) out do each other and talking increasingly sexual…quite graphic actually. Then, this Ashley girl goes and joins them in their convo. Next thing I know, Ashley's guy friend starts talking to me about what a great gal she is and seems to be trying to "sell" me on the fact.

The funny thing was that I wasn't intent on hooking up w/ anyone and even when I went to go talk to this Ashley girl (the only one I knew for sure was a local), she kinda shied away from me. That is, she seemed more intent on proving herself to the group of girls than making any kind of connection w/ me. Seemed very strange. I wasn't too worried about it since I knew that I'd see her around eventually. It just all seemed very strange. I'm curious to see how Ashley reacts the next time I see her out…w/out the cops next time."

Sagacious1420 (April 3, 2004):
“…I've experimented w/ PCC quite a bit and have had decent results. The only real "negative" responses that I've had were that some women have accused me of being a player, but I wouldn't consider myself to be such. I'm very selective in the types of women w/ whom I get "involved"…I have particular tastes, if you will. I have noticed that I get a different kind of response whenever I've hooked up w/ my "friend w/ benefits". She stops by on her way home from work on a regular basis and if I go out later w/out showering first, I see more of the type of responses that I noted above, but not so unusual. One thing about last night was that ther weren't too many ppl out, which is unusual for this place on a thursday night, so I wouldn't normally experience this sort of thing. In fact, it was the fact that it was a rather unusaul type of experience that led me to comment about it. I couldn't say that it was the norm. I was really more curious about whether others have seen anything similar and if so how often it happens…”

V U L V A here it is…

Well the idea i guess was that wearing a little feminine perfume seems to demonstrate to girls that you are desirable because girls must be all over you.

Proof that you are desirable to other girls .The principle is that we want what others want.

Ever notice that if your out and you run into bunch of girls you already know how other girls seem open to you.

Whoever buys it please let us know what happens when you use it…
should be interesting.

Badboy is a croation who was an eary student of mystery