V U L V A
Precious vaginal odour filled into a small glass phial…
V U L V A
Precious vaginal odour filled into a small glass phial…
Ya know I have seen this before,but what I want to know is who would want to smell that all day!
It must be a guy thing!![]()
wow… that looks wierd… but they sure do know how to sell products for men ^^
Is it the real thing or synthetic? ![]()
Even though they advertise it as something that men would use, I was wondering if women would try it like they do copulin products. This might smell better than EoW and may have pheromone like qualities.
This sounds to extreme and vulgur. The scent or venus should be where God intended it to be, should be incentive for some guys to try harder to get some, rather then take the easy way out.
If it isn’t synthetic, there might be health risks too…
WOW! What can one really say about that. Its not obscene, its just ODD!
It looks interesting to say the least. I think the product is a masturbation aid. Perhaps they spiked it with synthetic Copulins (I heard they are cheap and relatively easy to produce). I doubt real Copulins were collected lol. Can anyone find any ‘reviews’ on the internet for this Vulva Original product?
-Visionary
Well, if it isn’t synthetic, the most I can say is those who are involved in “harvesting” it have an “interesting career”!
![]()
hehe… that’s true
This is probably the WIERDEST thing I’ve run into yet…
I know it sounds like something very weird but I wonder too how this product would go in terms of pheromonal responses head to head against a synthetic pheromone copulins product like EW. Could Viva Eros’ Vulva product capture the scent of a woman’s genitals somewhat better than synthetic Copulins products (which may focus on a few key researched ingredients to the detriment of the bouquet of smells
down there)?
Below is an old post from LS from an experienced pheromone user who noticed slightly different results from ‘natural copulins’ as opposed to ‘synthetic’ (PCC is a synthetic Copulins product of course).
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=115157
Sagacious1420 (April 2, 2004):
"
http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
Observations and the influence of natural cops
I don't intend for this to be a decisive post regarding the influence of copulins. I merely had yet another incident that seems to support previous experiences when I've been out and about while sporting natural cops. I know that the issue of copulins, in relation to the theory of "social proof" has been discussed before. Tonight's experiences weren't necessarily profound or conclusive, but merely led me to consider this phenomenon in relation to some past expereinces.
I've been "involved" w/ a girl, Erin, over the past few weeks and I had an "interesting" experience tonight. Erin came over later tonight and brought a friend w/ her, which I thought was unusual. It seemed peculiar, since I usually get together w/ just Erin…that and the fact that her friend was so young. When I mean young, I mean very young. SRH, I know that I've mentioned that Erin is barely 21, but when the truth finally came out I learned that she's actually only 19…and her friend was…well, at least "legally" old enough…as in, age of consent. So I'm hangin' out w/ Erin and Summer for a while, things seem innocent enough for a while. As it turned out, I ended up having a 3some w/ these two girls. Well, these two girls are worried about getting home before it "gets too late", so I decided to go out for a while and see if some friends might be about.
Let me be blunt. It was a sloppy little affair and I was slathered in nectar. I realy didn't consider it at the time, though. So I go out, but I was expecting the women around me to be a bit distant since I was sporting the natural cops and not making any effort to socialize w/ any women…just my buddies who were hanging out. What I noticed was that even some male acquaintances that I'm not that familiar w/ seemed intent on hangin' out w/ me and the few women who were there reacted unexpectedly. For example, there was a cute gal sitting near me who seemed to be about to hook up w/ some guy, based on their body language and convo. Next thing I know, she stands up, distances herself from him and kept trying to make EC w/ me. She's talking w/ her group of friends, but kept glancing over at me and smiling the whole time. A few gals near me (w/in 10') were leaving their guys' sides and began to stand nearby. Then they'd joined this group (mostly girls) and began to chat. They seemed to be trying to get my attention, based on their behavior. Later, this girl (Ashley), comes in w/ this guy and I notice that she's let her hair down and begins stroking her hair while smiling at me. She comes up next to me and starts to chat me up. Again, she completely ignores that guy that she's w/ and seems to be focusing her attention on me. Now while she's chatting w/ me, the group of girls on the other side of me are trying to (verbally) out do each other and talking increasingly sexual…quite graphic actually. Then, this Ashley girl goes and joins them in their convo. Next thing I know, Ashley's guy friend starts talking to me about what a great gal she is and seems to be trying to "sell" me on the fact.
The funny thing was that I wasn't intent on hooking up w/ anyone and even when I went to go talk to this Ashley girl (the only one I knew for sure was a local), she kinda shied away from me. That is, she seemed more intent on proving herself to the group of girls than making any kind of connection w/ me. Seemed very strange. I wasn't too worried about it since I knew that I'd see her around eventually. It just all seemed very strange. I'm curious to see how Ashley reacts the next time I see her out…w/out the cops next time."
Sagacious1420 (April 3, 2004):
“…I've experimented w/ PCC quite a bit and have had decent results. The only real "negative" responses that I've had were that some women have accused me of being a player, but I wouldn't consider myself to be such. I'm very selective in the types of women w/ whom I get "involved"…I have particular tastes, if you will. I have noticed that I get a different kind of response whenever I've hooked up w/ my "friend w/ benefits". She stops by on her way home from work on a regular basis and if I go out later w/out showering first, I see more of the type of responses that I noted above, but not so unusual. One thing about last night was that ther weren't too many ppl out, which is unusual for this place on a thursday night, so I wouldn't normally experience this sort of thing. In fact, it was the fact that it was a rather unusaul type of experience that led me to comment about it. I couldn't say that it was the norm. I was really more curious about whether others have seen anything similar and if so how often it happens…”
This is weird, but not as weird as the ‘guys and their dolls’ thread a couple pages back in the archive. ![]()
Found one review on the product (see below). It sounds decent enough but synthetic Copulins products like EW could well give off the same effect (note a Fleshlight is a masturbation aid I just learned
).
lovehoney
Customer Reviews
Average customer review: 5/5 stars (1 review)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Vulva Real Vagina Scent, 30 Dec 2006
Reviewer: baal.daemon
This replicates the natural scent of a vagina. Just place a little on the back of your hand and wait a minute before having a sniff… Great for making willy hard.
If you have an I-pod with orgasmic sounds, some good porn, a Fleshlight and this… You wont be seen for hours - days even!
If your wife smells like Billingsgate Fish Market this might save the day!
Overall Rating:
5/5 stars
Did it Work for Him:
5/5 stars
Did it Work for Her:
2.5/5 stars
Pros
Does the job extremely well! Actually smells better than some pussies I’ve sniffed.
Cons
You can’t really put it on a Fleshlight.
Bottom Line
Very good Idea. An excellent product.
I read the review:
…then you probably don’t have a life :o
I thought women here will be more excited about it. I think it should definitely smell better than EoW or any other existing copulin products. Is it too pricey?
I am thinking to capture the scent they would have to depend on the same family of acids that are common to all copulin products.
Another review, this time a disappointing one from a woman saying Vulva Original smells like ‘piss’ literally…
AlexSuze » The Scent Of A…
The Scent Of A…
Posted by Suze :: Aug 26’th
You may recall that a couple of weeks ago Alex and I travelled for two hours just to smell pussy. If you missed the post you can catch up with it here (http://www.alexsuze.com/blog/?p=412).
Right, are you back?
I made my way across the shop floor and I don’t know why but I took a look around to check if anyone had entered the store. As if I was about to practice something extremely clandestine.
Alex extended his hand out to me as I approached and the rocker guy with the ponytail and receding hairline watched my every step in anticipation I suppose.
As I walked over it flashed through my head…”I wonder how many women have had the balls to ask to smell this?” He was waiting for me being a woman to give my opinion, no doubt one of a few but not many. I bet all the shop assistants had already sampled the sensuous aroma.
I took hold of his hand and raised it to my nostrils, then drew in a deep breath…
…now you all know me, I’m an honest girl and don’t mess around trying to pretend that a spade is not a spade when it bloody well is. Lol I drew in my breath and smelt…
Piss! I’m sorry to say this and it was a great disappointment to me but Vulva Original smelt more like Incontinence Pants. The smell could be likened for all you out there who haven’t had the opportunity to take in its fragrance, like an old folks home. Not nice to admit but true.
I felt a little awkward as I played with the responses I had to this fragrance inside my head, partly considering tempering my response and possibly lying and I couldn’t do that. The little voice inside my head kept saying “Go on tell them what it smells like they are waiting”…”No I can’t, I would have to be honest and come right out with the truth, that I thought it smells like pissy pants”.
After a few moments of wrestling with my response in my head I decided to go for it. “I think it smells like urine”. There was an uncomfortable silence and Alex tried to dilute my response by taking another sniff and saying it’s getting there. Lol He’s such a nice guy!
The guy behind the counter didn’t say anything, in fact I did wonder if he didn’t agree with me. Or have I got a particularly sensitive nose for the chemistry of the various fluids found around a woman’s bits. Who knows…but it did smell like piss even after a few minutes and I really, really hope my fanny doesn’t smell like that. Alex just mentioned as he read this over my shoulder that it doesn’t, phew that’s a relief! ![]()
I have a confession to make…
I bought VULVA and man was it erotic… it really is… definitely smelled like a highly sexed up lady… reminded me of a distant cousin who i havent seen in 10 years, she was very beautiful and she smelled like this as well.
got to try it around women and see what happens…
HABIB, thanks for the feedback! I would be interested in hearing how Vulva original works when you try it around women - please keep us updated. I wonder if the ‘effect’ it has around women is any different to regular Copulins products sold in online pheromone stores…
-Visionary