This is a serious post. I’m a chemist well-versed in the world of aromas. I’m not some kind of nut asking this question for oddball reasons. I’m on a quest for the perfect copulin to use in perfumery. You can be an invaluable help if you are willing to be totally honest and describe in the minutest descriptive terms possible exactly what you think you smell like.
Remember: All of you are anonymous, so please be straightforward so I can get some useful input. This means including any odor-types which you deem to sound negative as well as the nuances you think are really pleasant. Anything that has a smell could be a descriptive. Examples are: slightly buttermilky with a bit of canned peaches, nutmeg, wet cement.. Whatever! Just honestly what comes to mind.
Help me to design better fragrances to attract the men you want in your lives. Please don’t go off on a tangent and describe what the perfume should smell like! I just want to read about vaginal aromas. Are you woman enough to play along with this? Keep the jokes to a dull roar, please.
it really varies greatly from women to women depending on their diet. But I think healthy ones are supposed to smell sweet (but I can’t think of anything specific like oh they smell like this or that). Vaginas just smell so unique, I’ll have to think harder!
Frankly, it really cant be described accurately because no two really smell alike. Plus the smell changes during certain times in your cycle. Health and diet play a part. Its sort of like asking us what we all look like. We all have the same basic characteristics, eyes ears nose mouth… but each of us is unique.
I have never smelled anything that I can compare it to or that reminds me of it. Certainly not in the copulin formulas I have smelled so far or in any food or other smell .
As for me…
Sweet comes to mind but not candy sweet, More of a pungent fruit sweet. Fresh, clean comes to mind. A gentle muskiness if that makes sense to you.
I can tell you what a healthy one should not smell like. Cheese, fish, or anything rotting.
If you lined up 10 men to take a smell test from the same vagina I think you will find each of there answers differ. What smells good to one person doesn’t to the next. The best thing to do in my opinion if your looking to mimic the smell of the vaginal discharge of a young fertile female, short of gathering volunteers you can smell is to analyze the molecules and mimic those to come up with the same smell.
I will ask my husband and my best friend who is male at work later when I see them. Maybe they will have more useful information to contribute. I will keep ummm trying to consciously compare the scent as I go about my day now maybe I will hit on something that reminds me of it that I can use to help describe it.
You have a tough job ahead of you but thank you for trying.
You would get similar anwsers if you asked what anone smelled like. It dosnt smell the same to most people. You will hear it described by one person as smelling like acidy piss and the next person will say it smells like heaven. The only way to mimic it is to break the compound down and mimic it molecularly.
Hmm, tough job. First person experience would be so much more helpful to you than descriptions, no? But I’ll try.
Fruity (melon, soft-fleshed tropical fruits) with a slight tang, more mellow-sweet
Oceanic (salty, fresh/amine - this part is very subtle)
Floral (again, very subtle: think hawthorne, acacia, meadow florals like yarrow, slight jasmine - very slight trace of indole - other copulins version have overdone the indole though)
One of our members (tacitus here, surfs_up there) has some posts on another forum that you may find helpful - he has abundant first person experience (ahem) as well as a vocabulary of smell and some knowledge of perfume chemistry, apparently:
Ok this is fun lol!
Like Carrie mentioned, very very slight fruity smell, and when I say fruity I think of melon too, but a very light, “floaty” scent of melon. Then I think of the flower of a tree, that almost smells like a fruit, so it is not really a floral scent so to speak, unfortunately, I can’t remember the flower, it might be the ginko male of female, I forgot which one doesn’t smell bad, I know it grows in my neighbourhood. Then and that is an important note, I’d say some sort of acid note, but very very light too, and to describe that I’d say it reminds me of the smell of the royal jelly -not sure of the translation here- made from the queen bee. Actually now that I think of it, yes, royal jelly is a good comparison. Or maybe, but it is not as acurate the light smell of adhesive on an envelope, but royal jelly is more acurate to describe the acidity.
I hope this helps!
You are sure that isn’t just the “instant Sexiness” talking right?
I most of those I have smelled who(or when they) were not on a chemical birth control, were sweeter smelling during the middle of their cycle, more of a light jasmine sent, with added musky odors. more like Jasmine growing by the sea in Key West, with a light hint of cold diesel engine exhaust(just started), more of a Salty, grassy, flowery scent.
It is a heady scent that makes your nostrils flair to get more scent in.
You know axel, I think you need some representative samples … you used to be able to get used panties on ebay but I think they put a stop to that. Maybe some young things here would be willing to give for the cause.
Let me add the qualifier: not just when it’s at it’s healthiest (when you’re not on and don’t need things like Azo Standard, etc.), it should also be the the smell of your vagina when you’re ovulating. (or are otherwise in the mood or “in heat”)
Specifically, the scents emitted when gentleman have responded most positively to you. The come hither and gobble me up vaginal scents.
LOL No we have no problem talking about vaginas here
The anwser is important though so come on peeps dont be shy, We all want great copulins and this I believe is the gentleman that Jassy mentioned who was going to help in creating them.
I know its hard but we can do it, any truthful serious information we can give him can help.
I plan to survey the men on Monday at work LOL Maybe the women to
Today when I foodshop I plan on smelling all the produce. Get your sniffers out there and find what matches.
Call me crazy but I need those copulins and I will go to the extreme for science and androtics LOL
I was thinking basically the same thing, I know several women who have sold their underwear in college, as Fraternity pranks, or were they just perverts? Either way they were happy for the money.
But $50 for a pair of panties is a bit of a stretch.
plus from my GF’s I have found they are more fragrant when the woman is turned on, and different scent when ovulating.
it smells like the ocean, fresh seafood FRESH, not stinky old seafood, and sometimes it has a spicy aroma too. you know how absolutely soft and salty the freshest of shrimp smells? kinda like that.