Andrew's Journal

The member removed the text of this post on the old forum. The replies below answer what they asked.

Good to see that you’re getting positive results, keep your journal updated as I will be back to read it. I need to start my own now haha

Nice reporting style, easy to follow.

I have discovered that unless I’m in a situation that allows for blatant hits, they are mostly like the lady at Wal-mart, sort of subtle. Things that may or may not have happened without pheros, but didn’t happen before pheros.

Looking forward to reading more.

Very nice job with the TV sale. So…Andrew? When I want to upgrade my TV will you go shopping with me? Pretty please?

I would suggest against that. Jerk has copulins in them. If things are not going smoothly with your wife, putting on Jerk may seem like you’ve been around another woman. There’s a good chance she’ll smell those copulins and… well, you know your wife better than I do, so you can fill in the blanks.

You’re sweet. We’re not too far apart either, just one state away.

Oklahoma

I just looked up Spaceland and it seems like a very fun product to try out, can someone explain to me in detail exactly what it does?

Sounds like some kind of laughing drug, I’m definitely getting it for my next order. I read somewhere in a post that pheromones can get you high, this is probably the one!

You left her dumbstruck. Wow.

How this went? If any, I get a funny smell from this one and MX272 after three sprays, so I your wife is so sensitive to smell of the products, I wonder if she mentioned anything. As well, any other good stuff (relationship wise) coming out of this one?

Thanks for all the reports. I agree that your wife might be directing her irritation/discomfiture at the smell of the pheros, rather than at the fact that something about you has changed. It does not take conscious thought to realize that someone’s signature has changed, that they have suddenly become more alpha, more sexually attractive, more socially dominant, more fearless in their leadership, whatever. It is all logged into the brain faster than we could imagine. Our reactions to it are sometimes irrational, especially if it upsets the delicate balance of what is comfortable to us.

It can take quite some time. When I started out I tried to only use the same phero around my husband, so that he would adjust more quickly than if I had used different ones every few days. Even so it took over a month before he stopped giving me suspicious glances and acting mildly insecure over it. Try to be patient.

I love it that you’re not letting yourself be baited into arguments. It makes all the difference in the world giving yourself some time to cool off so that you can discuss things rationally. Good job.

Yes, the fact that she is “complaining” I would interpret it that she is going through a new "encoding " of you. If she complains that you smell like sweat, piss and so on. Guess what, that’s where naturally we excrete pheromones. So, she is right on with her feeback, what she is saying is, your phero signature is changing. The challenge, my challenge, is to match the product with the behavior.

People refer to MX292 as the Rock Start one. Rock star didn’t made it for me, but I just thought about it as the ____ Star and put outthat vibe, worked magic.

No, indeed I didn’t on purpose. I dove completely into the experiment. I even dared not to wash with soap (just water) my armpits for a week and didn’t use a scent. I read a lot that once your natural flora starts acting, then your natural scent wont be bad at all. It wasn’t. I only spray myself with cologne if I want to increase the diffusion or the phero cloud (all my AD products are standerd secneted). And , now i only use deadorant if I sense my “natural” scent might be to much. I felt I was really stinky just for a couple of days.

Interestingly enough, when I am wearing some of the products, I have received some comments that I smell good. I have noticed when I hug some ladies or embrace them (I dance Tango), sometimes they breath in so hard that seems as if they are snorting something. Really, if something was that stinky, the reaction should be the opposite. Anyhow , I am not married and I live by myself so I don’t have to deal with anyone having to adjust to my phero signature. So , I can take those “research” risks.

Something else that I have noticed is that as I wear pheros, this will once in a while trigger the phero smell in others. Some men, become stinky around me, but as well some women start liberating that scent that is so attractive. Last Friday it happened, I was dancing with someone, she did the snorting thing, and a minute or so later, I just got so turned by the smell of her hair, and it was not the shampoo or any scent like but that nice lady smell of her hair. It made me feel as if i was falling in love with that lady, and made me reflect how powerful pheros are.

She was someone I just met but her natural phero signature, triggerd by her perception of mine, just made me feel things, good feelings. I just wanted to care for her. If that is true, then be ready to smell your lady one day soon and feel all those good feelings you are aiming to keep going and growing.

Good point moonwhisper. i would even say that above what is comfortable we value what is familiar. You are changing what is familiar for your mates hence it feels uncomfortable.

This is an awesome result, both as self-effect and on her. I usually keep the same product around the same person at least two or three times until I figure out what it is eliciting in them, and myself; hence, what we can experiment - experience with it. I have read that the more experienced users like renny and tisha they weare their signature mix but then keep changing the other stuff so they don’t get people around them to used to that so different effects can be experienced. renny is someone you may like to read more reports from, he is married and well versed in the phero world.

The more I test MX292 the more versatile it comes. Basically, it seems that increase your Alpha aura without it being threatening, plus an edge of attractiveness.

I don’t know if I should tell you about my experience now to avoid biasing you.

Yes, I like the MX292 smell, I think is neroli. It was the body smell that came after the nice scent went away hours later. I was already asleep but the smell woke me up, maybe because it was really foreign to me. It was as if a smelly guy was sleeping next to me (scary!), but there was anyone there. I am single, still. That night I went in the evening to a cafe to work. I sprayed 3 shots. Nothing great to report on hits that night, but what became relevant was the smell experienced in the middle of the night. I guess it was more than 4 or 6 hours after the experiment. It hasn’t repeat again but it left a lasting impression, a smelly one, on how this things work.

Yes, i am trying to keep it as natural as possible. My only concern is -none accumulation as I have read that it gets stuck to hair and clothes. Plus, I am starting to play with IJ which has high amounts of -none.

MX292: i sprayed it on my chest. three shots. The night smell was as if a sweaty football player had just landed in my bed after playing the playoffs. No, it hasn’t repeated, once in a while I get a left over phero smell at night, but I have learned to enjoy the residual effect of some, the morning after or once the core has disappeared (not every phero in those complex mixes [ex.272 and 292] dissipates as fast). The only challenge is when what dissapears is the social buffer and you are left with the attractor part of it :open_mouth:. Anyhow, I am still learning.

My whole warning about the sell was more in the lines of hoping for your wife not to react negatively. And also that is why I was courious as I am learning about my own personal signature. Ex. MX272 is becoming my favorite for sensuality and attraction, and still the feedback I got from others in the forum is that this one is just a good social MX.

So far, it seems your lady is getting her sensors open to the experince. Shure try the three shots, lets see what happnes. Maybe she will find very attractive to have her hubby smelling like that at night and… this will be a Mix to keep in your arsenal.

There is one of the putatives that has a calming effect on them. You should go to the “ladies room” and ask them for advice. I thinkit was TAK or TAL but not sure and it has effects on men as well. So, I can’t really advice much. Funny enough, for me TUTH has been the product to get them to want to cuddle and be melow (not what it was intended for, nor the reason why I bought it :angry:). I am thinking of returning that bottle and exchanging it for IG or IH instead.

I also read someone in the A314 section posting about diluting a house conflict with 5 drops of A314. He said that she just mellowed down, however, this is to be done just in “extreme” circumstances. a. you will be wating the product, b) you don’t want to loose the self effects, c. there might be an effect as in another thread two months ago an overdose of A314 is something someone uses when he wants people to leave him alone for good.

Weather wise, this summer has been the exception to the rule in this corner of the world. I don’t sweat a lot in mild weather. Still, arm pit smell was something that I was concerned off. I gave it a shot as part of the experiment. It took like a good week before I could say the “threats” of a difficult to handle smell disappeared. I was not smelly all the time, but there were some social interactions, for whatever unknown phero reason, I would just start smelling. The interesting thing is that people didn’t seem to react to it as badly as before me wearing pheros.

Every once in a while I will use some deodorant if I sense the smell is becoming intrusive but is really the exception. I think in the past two months it has been only three times. I dance, social dances, and for example yesterday at some point I became self conscious of my arm pit smell (not that it was disgusting, it was just that there was a smell). I thought the lady was going to notice, opposed to my concern, she seemed to really been enjoying the spinning around.

You should try it. Bring your deodorant with you just in case you realize it was not such a smart idea to try, at least not in the middle of the summer.

The scent in MX292 is “Game”
So now you got the game, bring it wifey!

I recommend that you give your pheromones a 30min dry time away from the wife if she has problems with the smell. Even then, you may get in to problems. When visiting my Mom she could pick up the smell of neroli (which is in most of the instant line) and said it smells like sweat. Mom can spot a stinky.

However, I never had problems with Game scent.

Ammo is also in game scent. Have you had luck with that product on it’s own? You know, with your wife. Because using it to attract yourself would be weird…