Any pheromones that cause oxytocin release in women?

I recently read this article:

Science Of Sexual Attraction - AskMen

It explains that oxytocin is key to arousing women.

"Researchers genetically modified mice so that the neurons needed to receive oxytocin, a chemical used as part of our brains? reward mechanism, were switched off. The scientists found that after altering the neurons, female mice showed no sexual interest in male mice, giving them as much attention as a ?block of Lego.?

Although this study was done on mice they believe it is very similar in human females.

What this suggests to me is that a pheromone that causes oxytocin release in the woman - towards the man, would be a very powerful advantage and when combined with something like turn up the heat would be very potent.

Of course I could go around touching women’s arms and hugggin them but it would be far better to have them trust me first and feel bonded to me anyway.

Does anyone know of any products that when worn by the man will cause the woman to release oxytocin?

Thank you :slight_smile:

oxytocin is involved in stalking behavior. It’s both good and bad. She can be very focused on you, but it can be positive or negative attention. The consistent part is an absence of fear, and focused attention. She might feel more trusting of you, or she might show pleasure in your suffering. There could be greater reactivity to disgust, but also a greater sense of bonding. I see this in TAL, and to some degree in other putatives. I’d be interested to see the degree that others agree with my observations. It can be a bit polarizing in therms of the in-group / out-group effect, in some ways very positive, but in other ways quite undesirable. Oxytocin is itself not well understood, and it shares receptors with Dopamine and Vasopressin… Oxytocin itself has various effects depending on the situation. There are MANY receptor subtypes in different regions of the body, so it becomes quite complex. Vasopressin is a better candidate for long-term-bonding in Men. Seasickness is actually a vasopressin overload. I have been lovesick as well as seasick, so I can see how they overlap. I think I may have experienced this feeling with an overload of P75 or P79, but I’m not sure… eNone certainly has the Vasopressin effects of agression towards other men, and flushing, etc. While Vasopressin causes arousal in men, it can have the opposite effect on women as they associate it primarily with agression. They require oxytocin first, to establish bonding, wheras men require vasopressin first and oxytocin is secondary. Too much vasopressin response in women will cause negative feelings towards the partner, decreasing sexual motivation, however too little and there is no sexual desire (but there could still be asexual bonding). Dopamine is the reward pathway, so look for a putative that’s addictive.. dopamine drives desire. Users of dopamine agonists typically find themselves persistently increasing the dosage.

Another way could be to use pheros that help you promote physical contact - which produces Oxytocin naturally.

P83 or P103 are both in this sphere. P83 is the classic but P103 is the often harder-hitting fallback, although recently I’ve wondered if P103’s sometimes too-harsh physicality could be softened/steered more acceptably by introducing a little P96, TAL or TAF?

Thanks Iwatkins for your response, it sounds very complicated so I will keep things simple :slight_smile:

@ mobocaster, thanks for your response, I think this is a very good idea and makes perfect sense. I will look into those when I gain more experience ans will just keep things simple for now. :slight_smile: