Can Instant Jerk cause mood swings in girls I talk too?

I went out tonight with 1 spray of jerk to my neck and approached several groups of girls. 2 of the groups showed great interest as well as laughing at all my jokes (I also get more witty with jerk for some reason) then they started ignoring me later on.

I was sitting down with both of them and they were latinas. im thinking these mood swings are weird. Does anybody get this?

Typical enone response mate, hot then cold, love then hate, attraction then repulsion… I have been having a much better time since I stopped using the stuff mate.

Absolutely - that’s half the fun of IJ! :smiley:

haha so when they go cold with me im still in the game? I left when they started gettin cold on me. will ammo get this kind of reaction?

any more tips for using IJ mobo? it makes me very witty lol.

von have you stopped using pheromones altogether?

Fuck no!

Just got sick of the negatives of enone.. I think I prefer tac for attraction now.. Try 5 mcg solo I get good hits like that. No negatives.. I want mixes that don’t go wrong so I’ve dropped enone… I may use 1.25 mcg later on but I doubt I will even bother. I’ve even scaled back on erone too.

Ive been going simple lately. Either 1 spray ammo solo or 1 spray jerk solo and just relying on my game. I really like to keep things simple.

So what does tac do for you von?

TAC solo at 5-10 mcg is attractive and inviting for me. I will get approached by girls with this and well its hard to totally sum up all its effects, but they are all good. Whack in some shine and that goes down great with everybody.

cool man will try it out. I just want to be simple and use 1 phero maybe 2 and rely more on my game, body language, wardrobe. Tac sounds like a great option solo.

man your right enone is crazy, that girl i talked to last night was smiling, playing with her hair, and asking me questions only to go cold then refuse to give me her number lol had fun though.

Mate try dropping enone for a bit. There’s loadsa other good pheromones to try. Worked for me. I think I’m an enone monster anyway you could be too at your age.

yeah i think my testosterone is up there right now. Been taking zinc.

You should try my TAC shine p130 mix.. It can’t go wrong and girls will approach you… Atleast for me anyway.. Good luck tonight!

Think of it as chemical push-pull. Don’t be subtle with it - mood swings are often very good screening/IOIs/attraction triggers.

When using IJ, you have to expect more women to be repelled by it than are attracted - but when they come back, or start responding positively, hang-on.

No, Ammo is quite different - so unless you totally overdo it, you won’t have so many problems. One spray of IJ has approx 5x the amount of None compared to a spray of Ammo and no steering whatsoever.

ok mobo so i can still keep with IJ solo then? I like keeping it simple really man lol

all these girls were latinas btw

IJ is generally best kept simple - Adding too many other pheros can blunt it noticably.

If you must add stuff, A314 is good - backs it up with serious status, or A1 at a smallish proportion, also a little IS adds a sardonic edge that thrives with a wicked sense of humour whilst P83 can go either way - sometimes its disinhibition can be too much.

Lol, mood swings with girls wearing IJ. For sure!

When I first started using pheromones I ended up using the combo of 1 Spray of IJ to the chest + 2 drips of A314 to the wrists. I used this combo for several months. This combo gave the strongest hits ever but it was too polarizing so I moved on.

What happened quite a few times was a woman would get insanely attracted to me and be all over me putting her hand on my chest, holding my arm, staring into my eyes. Then all of a sudden she would just run away without saying a word never to be seen again. This happened multiple times with this combo. I have never figured out what was going on in the girls head to make her run away like that.

I have never found a combo that had this same effect again. I never got laid wearing IJ + A314 but I was absolutely convinced that pheromones do work from my experience with this combo. It was unreal.

This is what I found.. Why not just use attractive mones that don’t push away, only pull em in. Hit hit hit is much more fun than hit miss hit miss..

Like Tac right Von? I just ordered a bottle of Tac 5mcg hoping for some good results :smiley:

Yes tac is one of my favourites! I found tac very comforting to strangers. Whack a little shine in and your good as gold… I used to think sledge hammer mixes were what was needed until i realized a slight edge is much more effective.. Intimidation isn’t really useful in pick up and its not worth falling out with your mates because your wearing enone… Yes some people deal with enone well, but a lot don’t… I don’t like those odds.

I hope tac works for you as well as it does for me. Keep us posted.