I was thinking how my girlfriends always loved the smell of my genital area. Some of them would even rub their hand all over that area when it was slightly sweaty (not too sweaty) and keep smelling it from their hands and would get this happy contented look on their faces. This was not during sex. I don’t find that smell uplifting but it’s not repulsive either. It’s musky but very different from sweat from any other part of the body. I am thinking some other guys must have experienced it too with their girlfriends.
Most of them didn’t like the smell of my sweaty armpits even when there was very little perspiration. I think armpits are more androstenone rich, and current research shows that “androstenone, at a concentration of one-tenth of detection threshold, enhanced the intensity and unpleasantness of body-odor constituents such as short-chain fatty acids”. http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1467-2494.2005.00293.x Maybe genital area has very little androstenone. Anyone else agree with this assessment?
I have heard P75 and P76 are genital area pheromones. I was wondering if everyone produces those same pheromones in that region and if anyone has seen similar effects using these pheromones with their SOs.
There have been reports on another forum of males going to great length to collect sweat from this region and rub it on themselves. It’s hard to take some of the reports seriously, but there does seem to be an effect present from the number of reports.
If it’s fresh sweat then it might work. Stale sweat might convert to various other things and other than being not very hygeinic may not remain useful either.
Also I have a feeling it’s not very diffusive and not very concentrated (they seem to be taking very close sniffs with their hands).
There are potent mones in male urine and semen. Perhaps these may account for some of the female attraction with men’s privates. Even after showering some of this stuff remains soaked in the outer layers of skin.
I would like to believe that I keep it clean. But yes urine and semen may be contributors. I have noticed they are not much interested right after showering, it’s only after there has been some sweating and after the soap smell is gone.
ew… i do not want to be walking around smelling like balls… women DEFINETLY dont like that… but if Jasmin wants to collect pheromones from sweat in that area… I’ll provide
I can see the new Androtics top seller: Instant Balls, Essense of Wang, Nut in a Bottle, Private Musk, etc. Of course you could save a benjamin by simply spreading a little yellow diddle and happy nut behind your ears and on pulse points.
I was one of them that did post on the natural pheromone thread on the other phero forum.
Go and have a read if you want a giggle as it produces a laugh a minute.
I also did make several attempts at collecting this precious substance from around the general area of my cucumber and hanging marble bag thingy.
I was collecting it into a medical test jar after coming back from my 5 mile runs, but now that winter is here i have stopped collecting because on my return i am not sweating enough in the mentioned region.
I have several mls of it and when i take the lid off it reeks like amonia, so probably it is not so good to collect it after a hard run.
Mountain Jim suggested that i ditch it in his post, well its easy to just say ditch it,
But i havent as yet even tested it out, it just may be an effective attractant agent.
Perhaps i may add a few drops to my Alpha Androstenol mix, oops im a bad boy looks like i had better test it alone first.
I have a womans Gym down from my house so i may go and check some of the girls on the leg press machines, if i hang around i may be able to collect some free copulins, all in the name of science of cource.
With the cops and cucumber sweat i may have a potent combo at my disposal what.
Ppp please please Mr Gegogi all of this sounds a little unblushing to the sensitivities of some of us refined chappies here. I for one should keep my fingers at a distance from sutch unmentionable things, Being the refined gentleman that i am. PS and just out of curiosity what may i ask is a “Wang” ? sounds to me like some sort of exotic fruit !!! Do you pull it, or does it fall off when it’s ripe.
I think it’s not a component of urine or semen, but something emitted from the skin in the pubic hair region. That’s where the deliciousness is centered, the pubic hair area - not the penis, not the scrotum.
As funny as that may be, if a genital region pheromone can be developed, that could be quite popular and very useful… Imagine spraying a little down there before you go out clubbing, and then taking a girl home… You can guess the rest…
Hey nbully,
I suggested the same thing to Michael in the following thread:
Suggestions for MHarris regarding future putative mones
I agree there is something useful in the genital area pheromones and my experience is similar to yours with regards to poor diffusion/concentration. If we could get these molecules in high doses with good diffusion they might be useful indeed. I don’t think it’s just P75 , P76 , Androstenone , the Nols, and Androsterone there. P79 and the NPA secrets might be there as well who knows.
I had a gf who had a very keen sense for where a ‘scent’ came from (and she could tell after I had put some ‘crotch’ on my hands ( ) exactly where that scent came from (interestingly, she thought P79 smelled like it came from the crotch area too). The crotch scent may be blatantly sexual but probably in a completely different way to Androstenone . Who knows it might be the ratios that make it special like your attraction scent. Or the secret may lie in non-hormonal molecules synergising with pheromones, who knows. I would love to see Androtics do more research on the crotch area and bring out as many molecules as possible from the crotch area!
I am hoping something comes out of this. Androstenone on me makes all the asian girls run to the hills unless it’s in very tiny amounts. I have a feeling I don’t produce much androstenone in the genital area as compared to armpits. So from your experience P79 might also be from the crotch area. It does seem sexual (although not all the time in my experience), and I don’t notice the same response from asian girls when I have this on.
A314 on the other hand when combined with TE gel (not TE spray, not NPA) and Pherofragrance gives me somewhat similar reactions. But all these are multi-pheromone mixes and it’s hard to pin down the effects on any one molecule. This makes me think that those molecules might already exist in the range of those discovered by Androtics and Dr. Dodd.
I have stopped using soap in my armpits for quite a long time. I don’t use sandalwood but use Lavilin underarm cream to prevent any odor inducing bacterial growth. I am afraid of using sandalwood as it’s scent is supposed to be an androstenone analog and I am afraid of it’s buildup (have you noticed anything to suggest it happens?)
I use soap around genital area because I don’t feel clean unless I do so. Is there any evidence that sandalwood oil effectively kills all germs that can potentially exist there? I might give it a try if I see that.