hello!

Just thought I’d say hello from Vegas.

Welcome Kallador!

Tell us a little about yourself, how you found this site, and what you’re hoping to accomplish with using pheromones. That’ll help us to recommend some products for you.

We’ll be looking forward to your reply!:slight_smile:

Plus, it will qualify you for a $25 gift certificate! Here’s how to qualify: https://pheromonetalk.com/t/how-do-i-qualify-for-a-25-gift-certificate/19934

Ah, well I found this site threw my curiosity with pheromones, I’ve seem to lost my luster with my wife and wanted to see what I can do to bring back the spark.

So from alot of reading, I’ve decided to at least say hello, and order some of the product to also conduct my test.

I’m 29, I live in las vegas, nv. I’m a computer guy.

Welcome to the forum.

To bring some of that sexual luster turn up the heat would help. Also insant female magic would make her feel comfortable around you. But I think instant honesty would also help in your situation as many people like using it with there wives. But what else did you want to get out of pheromones. Give us some more information. Is the social aspect lacking? Lots of the stuff starts from there.

Good luck.

I think it is also in both worlds in the bedroom to the communication.
She seems soo distant from me, i dunno why. Maybe I’m putting off the wrong vibes to her in the first place. So since I am the guy of science, I figure I’d use science to help with that.

So I think I’m going for the instant honesty and instant female magic for starting.

Lukester gave some good advice and I’m glad to see that you’re ordering the Instant Honesty and the Instant Female Magic. I think these are two good starting pheromones to re-establish that connection that seems to be faltering a bit and hopefully the two of you can work on that communication thing…I think if you work on that first, the “other” stuff will follow!:smiley:

Hello Welcome to Pherotalk :slight_smile:

Thank you for providing a little more info.

So from what I gather your objective for mone use is strictly to enhance your relationship with your wife ?

No offence but is she bitchy or just distant ? IFM can ease and calm her if she is bitchy and it will increase affection which can sometime trigger a sexual response.

IH is great to increase deep communication and bring a feeling of intimacy and closeness. I really do suggest some AMMO for at least a mild arousal as well. Its sexy interesting and attractive. I have been exposed to it quite a bit and it really makes you take notice.

Now to get you qualified for your GC. Can you tell us about your personality. How you interact with others including your wife. Are you attentive. Are you intimidating or more mild mannered. What I am trying to find out is if the distancing is coming from you or her. This will also get your that coveted GC :wink:

Looking forward to your reply

Tisha

Well, In some cases my wife is a bit shy from the start, and has became distant from me for a while.

I’m like a gentleman, always nice, always trying to do something sweet and always trying to communicate with her and what not. I interact with others with a polite sense, and gentle, always trying to give a good impression because I am in the IT / Computer field, and I try my best to be my best with clients so I can earn their trust if I don’t have it already and keep trust going.

And I’ve always been doing good with that with clients and what not.
My wife, she is 21, from the Philippines (not really a mail order bride kind of thing, but I tend to joke about it not in front of her ocorse.) For a while she has had this bad attitude with me, and always an unpleasent look at me, like if I stole her puppy or something. I always ask whats wrong and all she does is get really defensive and accuse me of thinking things I don’t think in the first place and she should of known better I think. Because I am a happy type of person, I also try to be always on the positive side of things. I try my best to evolve my world around her, and make her my 1st priority.
I try todo things I would think she would make her feel more pleasent, but nothing seems to work, and she apprently has something bothering her that she doesn’t want to discuss, and this has been an on going thing for over 6 months now.

Ahhh alrighty then this helps.

I wonder if you dont already have a high anone signature. Asian women dont like high anone signatures. I would scrap the AMMO ideal for now and go with Ishine, IFM and IH . You may also want to get a little to-go bottle of P74 which is a advanced product but induces bonding.

The IH is especially good because if she is uncomfortable about talking about something it will help her reveal whats been on her mind. You can use alot of this. I would get 2 or 4X strength on this one.

Your GC is on its way :smiley:

Tisha

ah sweet, I didn’t know that about Asain women.
That will help alot, thank you for your advise, glade I said hello ;-D

would having cancer in the past or chemo therapy throw off phero levels ?
about 5 years ago I was diagnosed with Non-hodgkins lymphnoma. Went undergo some chemo for about 6 months and it was appeared to be cured.
been cancer free ever since then.

just a weird question, I’d figure to also ask that just came up

Probably at the time of the cancer and chemo it would but not now since your clear of it.

Levels go by your testosterone production as well as other hormones. Mones are derivatives of these hormones.

So health, fitness, diet, race and age can all play a part in your natural mone signature

Tisha

I see,
so being German and Irish, 29, alightly overweight but currently loosing and rebuilding my body by going to the gym every day and my diet has changed alot for over a year… to a much more healthier approach.

so being that I am
29
White
230 lbs, 23% body fat. even had ppl tell me that I have a body style of an potential natural body builder,
6ft.

How long you been working out ? Did she start acting different around that time or like a month after. Your testosterone levels are probably increasing slowly as you build muscle mass and this would in turn cause more anone secretion.

This could be making her feel discomfort or perhaps giving signals that she hadn’t felt previously with you. I think the mixes mentioned above will help with her feeling comfort again so she can get used to the higher anone signature.

I am not saying this is defiantly her problem but it could be contributing to it and its something to consider.

Tish

Year after, when we first got together she was more into me and her, I was 300lbs
now I’m down to 230lbs, and defiantly building more muscle as I keep on moving onto heavy weight training methoods.

this is why I was just wondering, and maybe I can find a good cure to it with science :smiley:

like a completely new level to her from when we first started in the first place.

Wow great job, She could be worried you will lose interest in her since your becoming more attractive with the body change. I know you said your attentive but women still worry.

Tisha

yeah ty, I know the weight gone down alot, I still have the looks of being fat at the normal places like chin and lower belly area. Well one way to find out is to give it a try.