hey guys im 15 and inexperienced with girls..

Well here i am, under the cover of my username, and the title explains it all.
I havent had my first kiss and only one relationship and that was in middle school so it was a fail. I’m basically asking all of you guys to give me some advice on good conversation openers and to not be EFFIN nervous around her! I can see that the pheromones work, but it’s just that as a guy.. i’m usually the one who has to initiate the conversation and i hate that.. so i’m not making use of the mones..

So more about the girl. she’s a pastor’s kid with a very good reputation. I know she hasn’t done anything bad and i like that about her, but I know for sure that she think i’m cute and is interested in me. you would think thats enough for me to go talk to her, right? WRONG! i want to overcome my shyness and start a couple relationships, because i felt i wasted my freshman year just focusing on my schoolwork..

So please guys tell me what to do. Teach me the game so i don’t have to be so nervous around her. It’s driving me nuts! i’m such a friggen pussy..

and im planning to ask her on a date soon.. what do u think i should do? I’m inexperienced and i know tons of you guys are way more knowledgeable about this type of stuff in high school than my friends so thank you!

Also if this helps my mones inventory:
Ammo, IS, IH, IO all in to-go’s
mix suggestions plz?

Hi there,
Welcome.

For your young age, it is best to try social pheromones.
Try shine. It can help to boost yor confident and counter your shyness. It can also help to lighten the mood.

IO can make her want to talk to you. She will open up and talk more.

Goof luck

You’re 15 so I cant slap the wussy out of you, but how about a metaphorical slap SLAP!

You don’t need lines and pua stuff. You need to use the guts you already have inside you, but are to afraid to let out.

#1. schoolwork is not a waste. When you’re older you’ll see women prefer a smart man.

#2 Always expect to initiate the conversation. You hate it? get over it.

#3 That thing that’s keeping you from “talking to a girl that you know is interested in you” is called fear or rejection. You are inventing it in your head. It’s not real. Lose it!

#4 This girl is not the end all be all. Speaking to you Man to Man: No girl is that important. Except your mom (in a different way of course)

and now, for the fun stuff.

Relax little man! It’s all good. Be simple and direct. It’s what a man does. Simple. Direct.
Have a goal like I wanna ask her to such and such dance or I wanna go with her to ________ fill in blank…and just ASK her in a real easy cool matter of fact way. Like if you were asking her if she wants something from the store…"Hey Im going to the store you want something?..yes? no? whatever the answer is, you’re cool with it.

Oh and look up David Deangelo

This mighta been to serious or too much, but yeah, IO & IS are great. :slight_smile: :wink:

well this girl recently dated a jerk before and i was wondering if could do anything about it?
I’m sure some of you guys have been in the same shoes as me so i want show her that i am the best and sweetest guy she can ever have.

for me, it seems as though i have a hard time talking to attractive girls, but I’m fine talking with ugly or average looking girls. I’m a pretty good-looking guy and i guess whenever i talk to someone who i think is “out of my league” i become shy and thats my problem..

any mones suggestion mix? i was really hoping that mones can help me, but if i can’t overcome this “initiating conversation” fear then i won’t be able to go far in life..

Ammo, IO, IS

Whew back up a little

IO and Ishine are fine for a 15 year old but Ammo may be a bit much. At 15 your still in puberty (which lasts until about 17/18) and your hormones have not yet settled down. AMMO contains anone which is a volatile hormone. Plus girls in your age group are attracted to the more social mones.

Since shyness is whats holding you back IO or CTTM would be perfect. Just keep in mind that pheromones are made to signal others not change your own behavior. Even with Pheromones your still going to need to make a effort.

Tisha

Hey dumbfounded,
saw your first post in the journal, glad to see you’ve been able to notice more results than that. IO should help but I don’t have it so I don’t know. As for the high-schooler side, walk tall, be direct and open. Don’t linger around thinking about whetehr you should go talk to someone- you will freak yourself out. Just head over there and start talking. Wearing ammo, in my experience, makes girls easier to talk to since it makes them attracted to you, and then they in turn become easier to talk to. But I think the whole thing is fear. You don’t really need to act any differently around a pretty girl than an ugly girl, flirting is always good but I think the whole point is that you think it over way too much. This advice that I’m going to give is going to make no sense, but just don’t think about it! Be natural. Forced conversation will always come across as awkward, so just don’t even consider the fact that you are talking to a hot girl anything important and talk like you would to anyone. the rest will come.
(p.s., girls our age LOOVE talking about themselves, so once you get them going just nod and listen :smiley:)

Best advice I can give you is this, let go of expectations and stop being attached to the outcome. See it’s the fear of rejection that creates nervousness…that and the perception that the female has higher value than you do.

Realize that if you make your move she’s either respond positively or or not. The worst case scenario is that you make your move, she says no and you’re still single.
But you’re single now, and will continue to be if you don’t do anything.
No approach=100% chance nothing will happen
Approach=at least a 50/50 shot of something developing.
The major this is though that the worst that can happen, is nothing happens at all. I doubt she’ll slap you, or ask some big bruno to beat you up, she doesn’t sound the mean girl type from your description.
The other thing is, there’s billions of people in the world, and men have been approaching women for thousands of years. Which when you think about, makes the act of approaching a woman pretty ordinary really. You’re just building it up in your head because you haven’t done it before.

So just let go and accept that things will happen the way they happen and the only thing you can truly control is yourself. The worst possible result will really only be as bad as the present situation, minus the fact that you can be proud of yourself for having had the confidence to make the effort and the learning experience that would make future approaches easier. Best case scenario, which sounds more likely since she seems to like you already anyway, you get a girlfriend.

If I may add my two cents into this. Dumbfounded let me tell you and i’m sure i’d be speaking for 98% of the guys in the world. Like you we all have been shy in our lives and especially during High School. As a matter of fact, i’m sure we all have had problems talking to the pretty girls over the ugly/average girls. Pshh… that was my problem up until my senior year in High School. Like my man happytappin said, “You are inventing it in your head. It’s not real. Lose it!” and he is absolutely correct about that. The shyness you have and what we all once had and even if we still have it, it’s all in our heads. It took me awhile of just… growing up and maturing to finally get over the shyness I had. Personally I think (and i’m sure some would agree) that maturity and experience would be a big factor in ridding oneself from shyness. Ultimately it’s all up to you to just be yourself. Everyone says this and it may seem a little redundant, but it’s absolutely true. Being yourself insures that if any relationship is developed, whether it’d be friends or girlfriend and boyfriend, that it’s a real thing and it happened because you are who you are. You don’t want forced conversations or just being completely uncomfortable. Understand that girls are girls period. They aren’t an outer space species or a group of Visitors (love that show! =]) they are just human… like all us. You’re expecting way too much. Drop that. Expectations will only get you in trouble. They almost hinder you eyes from seeing what’s really going on figuratively speaking. Don’t expect anything and you’ll be fine. From the experiences I had, all of the pretty girls I was so scared to talk to ended up have very similar personalities as the less good looking girls I talked to. I found out that they are just as goofy as I can be at times. From what I understand, that’s with all pretty girls in the world. Other than their looks they aren’t that much different. It’s a mental thing and once you get passed that barrier, everything from then on out will be fine. Just go out there, be yourself, and just go for it. You have to eventually have something to fall back on if the mones don’t work, and that’s your personality and your ability to socialize. You got it man, go for it!

funny… i didn’t date any girl until I was like 18 :roll_eyes:
Still, I did go to dances like the prom and Sadie Hawkins or whatever. No, I did have dates, although more like school friends :smiley: Still, 15 is way too young to consider anything serious, heh…
Instant Shine, Instant Honesty or Instant Openness should be good for u. Anything else would be too much, including IG

You’re 15, you should be inexperienced with girls lol. Don’t sweat it. The most important thing to remember is to have have fun. Doesn’t matter who you are talking to or what you are doing. The less you focus on trying to please others and the more you focus on pleasing yourself, the better off you will be. Girls love a confident guy, and confidence is more than just going up and talking to a girl without stuttering. It’s not caring what other people think. It’s having a smile on your face, not to make other people think you are happy, but because you are happy. The whole “rescue her from a jerk thing”, let me just say don’t bother with that. Just talk to her like you would one of your friends, minus all the dirty jokes :slight_smile:.

Like the others said though, the socials should work well. I’ve read some younger guys getting good results with Instant Gentleman too.

Yep … be yourself … just like you are around your friends. The fear only last a while then it is gone … just know the first time will feel a little awkward … just remember to smile and laugh. Wear Instant Shine and Instant Openness on your neck and wrist. The Instant Shine self effects will help a little with the social fear. Good luck kiddo. We have all been there.