I stumbled across this link on an NLP page, and I had no idea that pheremones had gotten so sophisticated!
I am a tall, good-looking man in my mid-50s, routinely mistaken for 10 years younger than I am. I have a powerful, yet friendly, presence. Women are drawn to me, including surprisingly much younger women.
Despite decades of therapy, I still have fairly strong social anxiety and it’s difficult for me to un-freeze and approach a cool woman in a public place – although I’m pretty comfortable at private gatherings.
I want something that will either help me relax and feel comfortable when I’m at the mall, for example, or get women so enraptured with me that all I have to do is smile and they walk over and say Hi.
Instant openness is great for socializing, and it’s make you feel more comfy in openning up to other people. When I wear this one it definately makes people talk to me forever! It’s great!
Instant shine, is a fantastic mood uplifter, it’s great since it puts you in a good mood, and it affects others too. You’ll find more people in a great mood around you which is not a bad thing
The guys will be here to help ya out more, so hold on babe!
yep, there are some very sophisticated mones and mixs… for instance A314- 14 different mones, but easy to use
I would say Ishine, or maybe even just straight TAA. TAA is the main ingredient in Ishine, but some prefer Ishine for different effects. both cheer you up and make you feel good and relax.
I agree with Selva’s advice, instant openness and instant shine would be great choices. I’ve also read that A314 is a great product that can increase confidence in the wearer.
Be sure to check out the stickies in the mens section & don’t hesitate to post any questions you might have we’re an open and friendly group.
Hey, Bond – TAA sounds interesting. I’ve noticed that some of the experimental formulas don’t have even a line saying what it does when I click on them. Is there someplace I can find all of this info on pre-release items? Thanks! - Zeke
the reason they dont have alittle description is they are test products, and you have to test them, androtics does this to find out wat works, and wat mones dont… the pre-releases are mixes of mones they are proved to work… just like the consumer products… but some people have different effects from it, and they still tweak them to perfection… i think ask tish when she comes around.
I suggest you get some socials to help you with that anxiety.
IO, IH and Ishine are all great and come in to-go size so you can check them out and see which you like the best. Unfortunatly you will probably like them all like all of us do so you will end up wanting the big bottles of each of them LOL
I also suggest Double AMMO, Your in your 50’s so you will probably need a bit more then the 20 something guys and getting double will save you money and save you from over scenting in the end.