I had an empty to go bottle and so I thought I’d try a mix. I believe it was Radman who advised in some other thread how to go about that business, that one should make a cocktail that is to be used all at once, because it’s impossible to tell how many parts of each ingredient will be in each spray.
So I put in two sprays of regular Ammo, one spray of Tuth, one spray of IO from a to go and two sprays of IH from a to go. Thought that could be an OK mix to try.
So I’m going to a friend’s house pretty early in the evening, around 7 or 8. We’ll go to a bar or club later on, probably around 10 or 11 and most likely won’t leave until we literally get thrown out when the bartenders and bouncers want to go home.
That’ll amount to some 7 or 8 hours and at some point I could use the mix I put together since whatever I spray on myself when I leave home should have lost it’s effect.
But won’t build-up be a problem? Say I put on three sprays of Ammo when I leave home. If I use the contents of my special to go later, I’ll have 5 Ammo and one Tuth at that point, unless the original Ammo really has vanished. The socials shouldn’t be any problem but there’s gonna be serious amounts of none involved…
I usually pack “socials” with me like IH, IS, and mix it.
The other stuff like -none, I’ll usually just leave on since it can stay on skin a lot, and conversion sometimes happens more often in the summer so the socials are definitely the way to go. I like IH/IS 1:1 ratio mixed in a to-go bottle. People here will tell you that you shouldn’t mix in bottle, which is right, but for purposes of refreshing, I can just spray like 10 of each in there and have it handy to go.
You will need to spray more obviously cause anything in there will be half strength (2 products) 1/3 strength (3 products) and so on and so forth
lol, not nice but your response made me think of this:
For refreshing, you could fill an empty togo bottle with a mix of the sprays you want.
But I think there would be a buildup of pheromones unless you wash/rinse the sprayed areas before re-applying…especially androstenone. So if you applied Ammo to your neck or wrists, you could quickly wash off the pheromones in the restrooms and re-apply, in order to get a more precise dose.
So what you’re saying is that it’s better not to add more none products as the night goes by?
My old friend procrastination is taking care of the whole problem right now. I have yet to shower, eat dinner and all kinds of things, so I probably won’t be getting out of the house before 9. That means whatever mones I spray on before I leave could last until I pass out back in my hallway trying to get my boots off around 4 AM.
I’m not sure, but if you keep on adding none then you have a higher risk of “OD”. I think it would be safer to apply on a blank canvas so to speak.
For example, i think Ammo is effective for around 4 hours…after that it’s not as effective but still present. So if you refresh after 4-6 hours, you wouldn’t need the same amount as if you were spraying after a shower for instance.
Makes sense. I think the combo I put together is best left alone right now. I’ll test the theory sometime but I really don’t want to ruin my night out, so I’ll play it safe.
I can still smell the -none (not the FF21 scent or Neroli) even after washing it with water in the bathroom. Remember also that in those places, comfort and fun is better than a polar molecule like -none.
It’s weird, because I don’t really smell none…even 6-7 hours after Ammo+ Tuth
Infact, I found a shirt that I forgot to wash, which I had worn over sprays 2 of tuth (on my chest). I didn’t smell anything except the tuth scent…no “funky” smell???
Thanks for the replies. In the end I decided to leave the cocktail at home and had a fun evening anyway.
To be honest, I haven’t done my testing properly7 from the beginning. I started with A314 and I saw effects immediately. I knew I wouldn’t want to go without this ever so I haven’t used any other mones solo. A314 has always been there.
When I got Ammo I started with one spray. That was pretty good. I had the usual A314 and Ammo gave some extra boost.
The very day I decided to use two shots of Ammo, I got laid and the lady was very clear about her intentions very early in the evening.
That had me believing that two sprays of Ammo is my sweet spot.
Until I thought I must do something to break this current dry spell and did three sprays tonight.
FFS; this shit should be illegal. I didn’t get laid tonight, but that’s only due to me being an honorable guy. And one that tries to maintain some kind of standards.
What was most satisfying was the fact that I now know an attractive waitress I’ve had my eye on at my place of choice indeed is interested.
I wasn’t sure but I am now since she followed me around and basically told other patrons to shut up when they bothered her. She was busy as I might soon finish my beer and an empty bottle could be in dire need of evacuation.
These mones do one thing above all: they let you know for a fact what you already sensed could be there. It’s fantastic.
Having worked with the materials in their purest form I can tell you that -none does have a strange sweetness to the scent. Part of why TUTH smells the way it does has a lot to do with the -none content.
Right, Tuth smells “heavy” to me…almost overwhelming, Instant Jerk smells the same which makes sense. I wouldn’t say none smells that bad after it breaks down like some have said…I wouldn’t apply pure none as a cologne just for the scent that’s for sure (lol), but I don’t smell the “ass, sweat etc…”.
Look here to read about mixing mixes in one bottle for future reference>>
Here is a more comprehensive explanation on why these products shouldn’t be mixed in the same bottle >>>
Yes but you need to use the whole bottle at once so be sure you only putting in one you would use to refresh one application.
If you already had ammo on you may not need more because its stickier and diffuses slower so if two sprays is your norm then try one spray in the refresh bottle just to top the new application off.
I use this method all the time and it works fine except for me I only apply my copulins once and use a half dose because they diffuse slow and long as well.
A lot of men cant smell anone at all. Some say its smells sweet and some say it smells like cat piss. Most women I know say it smells musky. The sense of smell is a funny thing we all perceive it a bit different. Good things mones dont work by the actual scent.
Misein sounds like you had a great time at your party without the refresh. Glad to here it. Keep in mind that even though the party is long people dont just forget the vibe you were emitting when you got there. They retain the emotion till something makes them feel otherwise.