ICM Pherithmetic!

Hiya!

Would some kind soul mind checking that I haven’t made a dumb error in my calculations? I’ve finally assembled the ingredients to replicate ICM 0.25.1a and I don’t wanna screw it up :stuck_out_tongue: .

The formula:

TAA 4 mcg per spray
Beta Androstenol 5 mcg per spray
P93 3 mcg per spray
P74 5 mcg per spray
None 5 mcg per spray
TAC 5 mcg per spray

What I’ve got (all 30ml bottles):

TAA 10mcg x8 = 80
Betanol 10mcg x10 = 100
P93 10mcg x6 = 60
P74 20mcg x5 = 100
Turn Up The Heat 2.5mcg x40 = 100
TAC 20mcg x5 = 100

With a little luck, this will produce 20 sprays of the stuff - devouring my
TUTH at high speed! I’m 23, so more than 1-2 sprays would prob. be a
-none OD, right? Or does the mix increase the tolerance? Thnx all!

Hold on, there are 8+10+6+5+40+5 = 74 sprays of various things that you are decanting into some bottle or other, aren’t there? So there’s 74 sprays worth of final mix. The aperture for the nozzle of your mix dispenser would have to deliver 74/20 = nearly 4x as much pheros per spray as the original bottles you decanted them from, wouldn’t they? You are meaning sprays when you give the numbers I’ve bolded below, aren’t you?

TAA 10mcg x8 = 80
Betanol 10mcg x10 = 100
P93 10mcg x6 = 60
P74 20mcg x5 = 100
Turn Up The Heat 2.5mcg x40 = 100
TAC 20mcg x5 = 100

If you mean what I think you mean, your proportions are certainly correct, but the final mix is more “mutually diluted” giving 74 sprays.

one twentieth part of your mix applied will certainly give you the

TAA 4 mcg
Beta Androstenol 5 mcg
P93 3 mcg
P74 5 mcg
None 5 mcg
TAC 5 mcg

But 1/20 of your mix is 3.7 sprays. Call it 4 to be generous, or 3 to be parsimonious. Assuming you are decanting into a similar bottle to your source bottles, like a 30ml Androtics bottle.

Ah, cheers ntk23, you’re a star! That’s exactly why I wanted someone to double-check me. You’re right - I forgot about the dilution. So each spray from a typical Androtics 30ml bottle will be 0.27 of a single “dose” according to the formula (call it a quarter-dose for short).
On to the experiments :wink: !

Yeah I have now finished off my to-go of Instant Female Magic, and have a spare empty, so I am very interested in mixes - need some pipettes though. So I was finding that the to-go would not actually have that many doses of the final product. I’d need to spray like 5 or 7 from a to-go to get one application of a mix, from a to-go that carries 40 sprays in total.

But it’s still pretty good and convenient for a weekend’s travelling and partying though. Good luck with the ICM - what’s ICM stand for anyway?

Oh yeah, do you just point the spray bottle directly into the mix bottle and spray, or have some sort of funnel or something? I was going about it a slightly different way, working it out in millilitres.

Actually I think I must have scavenged about 50(!) different mixes from the forum. I’m going to have the opportunity to test a fair few of them out soon, so this is all worthwhile research. Have a feeling that ICM is one of
SteveO’s guessing-games - it’s probably “Intensely Creamy Mix” or somesuch. As far as the mixing goes, I’ve now got a draw full of pipettes, funnels, and togos (a lot of it from Amazon). This is how they should teach everyone chemistry…

ntk23 has done a great job of breaking this down for you. My original mix took something like 178 sprays to accurately dose the individual molecules. I’ve since started buying everything at the same mcg levels and compiling mixes is a whole lot easier.

As to how much to wear, consider that it will take almost 4 sprays of your mix to equal 1 spray of SteveO’s o.25.1a mix. And, if you are using a to-go bottle it is actually just over 4 sprays to equal 1 of his.

I would suggest you start out with 8 sprays and go from there.

According to SteveO the ICM name doesn’t have any real meaning behind it. It was just a naming convention that he used. I believe the same holds true for the FPPX.

As to using the pipettes, I will recommend that you either label and use each pipette for a single molecule only, or do not use the same pipette twice. The reason behind this is to insure that you are not contaminating your mixes or the molecule bottles with residue from previous used molecules.

This is where I imagine the heavy-concentration experimones come in really handy. It’ll work out more pheros per spray and so less sprays of the final mix is needed. My first mixes that I have in mind are not terribly elaborate - I’m thinking of mixing Turn Up The Heat, betanol and Androstadienone into my empty to-go, but the more elements added to these little to-go mixes, the more it looks like the correct dosage is just to empty the to-go over yourself :smiley:

LMAO ntk! That’s kind of how I felt with my first ICM batch. I don’t remember off hand, but it took 4 sprays of my initial ICM mix to equal just 1 spray of SteveO’s, and he had great results with 4 to 6 sprays.

Buy all your mnolecules at 30 mcg’s and you can make the mix so that a single spray gives the right dosing.

I need to grab some pipettes tomorrow. Do Boots or some other pharmacy sell them, I wonder? Long-necked ones, don’t have to be ultra-scientific-grade calibrated professional ones. I don’t need to buy eardrops or anything like that… just the pipettes. Must be pretty cheap anyway, I will buy, er… six or more, and tag them accordingly. Thanks, Mark!

Anytime ntk. I found eye droppers at CVS, but they weren’t marked for dosing levels so I never used them I would imagine that you could find pipettes or some other sort of dropper to dose at milliliter levels at a hobby of chemical shop. In fact, I’m thinking someplace like Home Depot might even have something.

I just get mine from Androtics though.

Yeah, I forgot to pick up mixing supplies in all the excitement of my third order. But I am very interested in being prepared with a little pocket mix, because one never really knows what will come up, with no time to rush home and get a combo on. My to-go of IG will also probably be used up before long, and I have a couple of ideas for the empty when it is.
Thanks for the advice. I owe you some reps, got to spread them around the forum first though.

Not a problem ntk. Another recommendation: before re-using the to-go’s wash them out thoroughly with Hydrogen Peroxide, including the atomizer, then rinse them out well with water. Again, this is to prevent contaminating the new molecules you’ll be using the to-go’s with.

Aye, will do.
So this mega-concentrated -none you got, quite apart from spraying it on as-is for your 225 mcg experiement, this is the sort of thing that I imagine will be good in a mix, because the other elements will dilute the per-spray -none content to more of a regular kind of level. In fact I’m going to have a look at the Androtics site rightaway, and just do a bit of window shopping :slight_smile:

Maybe I’ll get myself some heavier concentrations of experimones for Christmas or something. I must do some more sums and think up a dream mix or two that I’d like to have on my person in case opportunity strikes.

Thanks for the tips, Mark - I see I’m going to have to get some labels as well. I’ve been scanning through your log, which is quite frighteningly detailed, and I was going to be really cheeky and ask you to PM me the name of the second “unmentionable” that you’ve been using to great effect. I think I know what the first (“whiplash”) one is, but the other’s a bit of a mystery. Ta muchly!

I find the 30 mcg levels are great for mixing almost anything you want. With a 6 molecule combo you can average 5 mcg’s per spray of each molecule. And, you can mix different mcg levels by measuring in ml’s. I.E., the ICM 1a mix would be 5 ml’s Androstenone, 4 ml’s of TAA, 3 ml’s of P93, etc.

You’re welcome, and thanks for the compliment on my journal. I wish I could tell you what the unmentionable product was, but out of respect to Androtics request that we not mention the company or their products, I cannot and will not, not even by PM. Sorry, but if you were to search their site, you’d probably find it anyway. :wink:

Hopefully that ban will be lifted soon though.

OK, no problem - a principle is a principle, after all!

Haha i got 5mcg of 5 putatives to save on cash and now i’m so mad i didnt take the advice i asked for when i started this. It takes me 6-7 sprays from a togo to get 1 spray of what i’m trying to mix. That means im using 21 sprays to get where i want to be. YIKES! I run out of places to spray the stuff.

I’m about to order 100mcg of togo sizes and just add them in and pray to get correct final mcg. I asked steveo and he said androtics can’t take em back and do that since they are experimentals :. Any advice if i go this route? I wanted androtics to do it since they could more accurately get me to the MCG i want.

Also when you wash out togo with hydrogen peroxide make sure you really wash it out good with water (distilled water is good if available) because you dont want that peroxide to eat up some of the pheros in your new mix :o!

Iamstretchypanda, no need to “add and pray” - we can find out what concentration of experimones/putatives you need from such factors as: how many sprays of the final product you’d like to apply in one go, the number of elements in your mix, etc…

If you start with the ideal mix you’d like and work backwards, then you can figure out the best order to make. Even if you have a rather dilute phero-per-spray mix that you want to beef up, it can be worked out.

An important variable is how many elements you are planning to get in the final mix. The more elements, the more concentatred each has to be… OMG the initial expense rises like in two dimensions, heck… but you still get a number of strong mixes that will last you ages, so it all works out in the end, like buying in bulk :slight_smile:

Suppose you had 100mcg/spray bottles of 10 pheros. The simplest mix of all them would be 1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1:1, I guess, and they’d all dilute each other to the extent that a spray would deliver 10mcg of phero A, 10 of phero B… etc. If you only used 5 in a mix then you’d get 20mcg of each. Pretty hefty if one of those 5 is -none or something like that.

Now that’d be a good spray!:smiley: Your mix would last you ages, as would the source bottles. 10 bottles of experimone whatevers at that concentration would be quite an outlay, but it would deliver the same pheros and probably would in the long run be far more cost effective than buying the 5mcg bottles and the like - I haven’t done the sums on that yet…

So Mark’s 30mcg concentration is a good general purpose mix that will give you (assuming equal measures) a 6-phero mix of 5mcg each of pheros A-F. With one spray. Two sprays is a good old dose! A 3-phero mix would dispense 20mcg of pheros A-C…

I am thinking up ideas for mixes based on combos that I have enjoyed, and the desire to make them to-go and portable, but this is largely theoretical at the moment, I cannot really treat myself to any delicious concentrated experimones for a bit until maybe Christmas or so, I do have plenty of good stuff in my arsenal already but I’m going to have to do the “drench-myself-in-it” thing should I make a mix. It is a small price to pay for portability though. And the same pheros get applied at the end of the day whether I spray them at home from individual bottles in a combo, or mixed in a to-go.

So I’ll be pleased to help if I can, I’m very interested in the mixology thing at the minute, I’ll be making some er, fantasy mixes as well as some real ones, until I get some nice concentrated experimones.:slight_smile: