If you could would you?

I had a friend ask me today …if you could …would you …rent a midget for a day to be your side kick? LMAO …maby we are a little …off ..but thats funny shit right :smiley:

you can… LMAO they charge $200/hour

My brother in law is a DJ and they rented 2 midgets to “enhance” a party one night… we were just talking about it yesterday LOL… $200/hr they charge…

Call it demeaning, call it degrading, call it whatever the eff you want… but $200/hr is pretty damn good for anything LOL

~Haz~

oh and they ask you a million questions like “how will they be treated?” and “Would you attempt to throw them?” - I’m not kidding you… they actually asked him that! Aparantly there is such a thing as “Midget tossing” where you throw a midget onto a “landing pad” LMAO - it costs more lmfao

Oh my, I pictured the wrong thing- :angry:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/9892/windom290x329xl9.jpg
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/windom290x329xl9.jpg/1/w290.png

I know several guys who would rent their midget cars, not sure about vertically challenged humans…

But then I remembered when they were advertising Bridget the midget was appearing live at the local strip clubs. As seen on Jerry Springer.

actually what would be really funny is this…

im 6’1 about 225lbs now… i’d rent a midget and have him drive a motorcycle while i was on the back holding onto him LMFAO!

~Haz~

Why do I see this poor woman standing on the seat of a chopper hanging on the monkey hanger handle bars, while you are holding her hips?

The first ahem “adult” movie I ever saw was about a 300+ pound woman and 7 little people ( I think that the other term is considered not so nice):slight_smile: . Now I am remembering that movie from this thread - it was funny but ewwwwwwwwwwww. Thanks for that … D opens yet another bottle of vino. (Just to forget - hopefully):o Or maybe she would have opened it anyway - hmmmmm. VERY VERY BAD VISUAL - I really hope this can be erased from my twisted mind. (Popping cork of next bottle) PLEASE LET ME FORGET.

I see someone has a kinky preference in ahem “adult” movies :smiley:

errr umm..yeah I just lost my will to watch porn anymore for fear of seeing little ppl and 300 lb women..thx Lady..thx..:frowning:

I may not be able to sleep tonight … lol.