I'm transgendered, looking for advice

I don’t want to repeat everything I already said, but I’d love some advice. Basically I’m transgendered (people will say “woman trapped in a male body” and such, though I don’t think that’s quite true). I’m pretty comfortable with my role of being “visibly queer.” I did find one other transwoman on here who wanted to use pheremones to help her “pass” better as a normal woman. I learned a bit from her postings, and some others as I have scoured the forums.

However, I’m mostly looking for something to increase my femme vibe and add some sex appeal. I so don’t like picking my guys from the gay scene. Though I note that many “straight” men have been open with me and ready, but I have to keep vibing that everything is okay, and I’m nonjedgemental. This works well enough as I seem to put off a really comfortable vibe (I’m a person everyone will share their life stories with and seek counsel from).

I think I have a pretty good grip on what masculinity and femininity are to me. And I can do the masculine thing, which is like shining sunlight on everything one puts their attention on. But I don’t really identify with that feeling and I prefer not to provide that in a relationship more than maybe 40% the time. I identify with something much more fundamentally feminine, which I can only describe as being like a reservoir (though I think it feels like a void to someone on the outside).

I’m basically fluid in my gender, but leaning towards femme… I like to say, “I’m genderqueer” or “I’m queer.” I’m attractive, I wear makeup, I am 6’1", I shave my head, I often wear tailored women’s clothing, I have shaped my body some with hormones so I’m kinda androgynous, obviously XY, but with an obviously femme name, poise. On my best day I think I probably come off as a sexy alien :slight_smile:.

The women I prefer are usually the more masculine ones. When I can feel that shining warmth inside, balanced with something feminine in someone I think is attractive, then I am interested! However, people being used to the roles they often are, I often have difficulty drawing out this masculine aspect, which I often only see occasionally if I’m dating a woman (if it wasn’t there, I would never have paid much attention to her in the first place). I’ve been the gateway drug for most of the women I have been with, either to being gay or being straight… several, after me, were only with women afterwords, or only with men, after being the other way.

(for that matter, I think my boyfriend in 2008 was the same case)… I’m “in between” and happy with it.

So I’d like to project a way more femme vibe, with lots of inviting and sexy too. I like masculine men and masculine women. I’m already attractive enough that I get a lot of long smiling eye contact and double takes with what I think you guys all call “dear in headlights” from anyone who believes they are less than a “7.”

However, I want to really enhance my feminine sexy aspects and have some fun with it.

Suggestions?

–Jeannine

PS: I already purchased CTTM2, IS, and I thought what the heck, it’s 25 bucks off, I got some TAL based on recommendations to some other people in odd situations. 10 bucks was not too much of a risk on that :-). I’ll have my journal soon here…

Well, I honestly don’t have much experience with the ‘female’ pheros but if you are looking for something feminine, you might try Instant Sexiness ‘B’. That is supposed to be the one that gives off more of the Marilyn Monroe vibe. Might be what you are looking for but I’m sure someone with more experience in that area might be able to help more than I can.

dam…first time i dont have anything to say :confused:

Surf over to LS 'n pick up some EOW. Can’t get much more femme vibe than smelling like femme parts.

Done.

Fortunately I have been mixing my own essential oil perfume blends for years, so I have my mixitude down… looks like I’ll need it for this.

We’ll see how it all goes, eh?

I will be interested to read your Journal, as I enjoyed your descriptions of femininity and masculinity. It is nice to see some variety on this board… I have nothing further to add insofar as giving advice though. Copulins seem to be the clear recommendation.

However, I may never know if I’m coming off as less femme, but with some sort of social proofing, combined with my normally comfortable vibe. I mean, easygoing me, when I smell like some serious afterglow, always ends up chatty with people in an easy flirtatious way as well. I mean, if I come across as some sort of gay-esque ersatz euro-trash sexpot, like Lennox or Bowie with a shaved head, then of COURSE people are treating me like sex furniture they want to decorate their living room with.

Not that this is a bad thing, but if anyone thinks of a good way to operationalize whether someone is responding to a sense of femininity or not, I’d love to hear about it. Though I’ll be happy anyway if the boys and girls are cute and butch (although if I’m getting social proofing like I’ve been loving on a lady, it might scare the boys away – except that here in Atlanta, we kind of assume that everyone is sort-of bi. I assume that anyways :roll_eyes: ).