I am transgendered, though I have grown past trying to “pass” as a “normal” woman, and I just live my life happily genderqueer. If anyone is interested in more about me personally, PM me and I’ll link you to my livejournal, facebook, whatever…
Let me tell ya a little about me and what I’m hoping to enhance ![]()
What I’ve already got:
Generally everyone opens up to me. For some reason, people often want to share their deepest dreams, and feelings, and secrets with me and value my insights. A friend told me last night, “you always say the kindest things to me!” and I said, “that wasn’t kind, it was just listening!” But I listen well and I strive hard to say exactly what I think and feel while respecting other people’s boundaries.
I work hard on authenticity. I feel deeply pissed off at myself when I make little lies, even the kinds we all think are harmless.
I’m attractive. On a good day, everyone who thinks they are under a “7,” male or female, who can be attracted to a somewhat femme, xy genderqueer with a few curves (39 29 40 – 6’1") and a shaved head, will hold eye contact with me and smile, or else make initial eye contact, then double take with a little surprised look… (it’s a lot of people, BTW).
What I’m looking for:
A lot more femme vibe, with more sex appeal added.
I’d love to pick up more men who aren’t in the gay scene. I have found that a lot of “straight” men are in if I keep things feeling open, but they have to feel like they won’t be judged and can really share what they want and how they feel with me…
Remember what I said above about everyone opening up to me? But sometimes it’s hard to turn all that comfort back into sexual energy also. I live in Atlanta these days and I could get a million guys that act like Rob Halford, but that’s not what I’m looking for.
I’d love to pick up more women with a butch edge, or even some trannybois. I often end up with the femmes, but at heart I’m pretty much a bottom (far from passive, however) – I basically identify with my sense of a reservoir inside of me that longs to be tapped, explored, known… That’s how I feel my feminine energy.
Often I’m unsatisfied with my girlfriends if they don’t have that warm and masculine shining light within them. Or more frustratingly, I can almost always FEEL IT inside of someone (otherwise I would have hardly been attracted to her anyways), but I have trouble drawing it out of them… I’d love to turn that on and activate it in women I spend my time with. One of my favorite matches was actually a transman, but xe decided to try not to be transgendered anymore and live as a woman and broke up with me because of the roles we had established with each other.
I can do the masculine “center of the sun” shining light of warmth, but truthfully I don’t identify with it and I don’t like to provide that aspect of a relationship. It’s just not what I identify with most of the time.
I’d love to find something long term, with the right person. I’ve had some fun flings, but I’ve also lived with three different lovers for about a year each. I’m not looking for a bunch of hook-ups. I like building connections with someone.
Now I know pheramones don’t do all that. I’m not looking for a magic pill or anything. I’m just trying to give a feel for the type of person I am and what I want to enhance…
More femme, more sex appeal.
Suggestions, anyone?