New Phero Guesses

Thanks Tater. I figured it had to be a combination of factors.

Here’s a rep point configuration from another vBulletin board.

How long you’ve been a member - Every 6 months, you raise 1 Rep Power level
How many posts you have - Every 1000 posts, you raise 1 Rep Power level
How high your Rep Points are - Every 50 Rep Points, you raise 1 Rep Power level

Parameters for reputation system:
This section contains many settings that dictate how users of your forum are able to affect each other’s reputation score.

  • Enable User Reputation system
    This is the global switch for the reputation system. If you disable this, users will not be able to rate each other nor will their scores be visible.
  • Default Reputation
    This is the reputation score that new users will start out with.
  • Number of Reputation Levels to Display
    When a user enters their User CP, they will see a list of their most recent reputation ratings. This affects how many of the latest ratings to display.
  • Administrator’s Reputation Power
    If you wish to have administrator’s wield a certain reputation power independent of their calculated score, enter it here. Otherwise, set this to 0 and they will use the same calculations as everyone else.
  • Register Date Factor
    The number of reputation points that a user is able to give or take is dependant on several factors, with the length they have been registered as one of them. A user’s power is first initialized at 1 and then this factor and the factors that follow are used to increase it. For example if you set this to 365, every 365 days that the user has been a member of your forum, they would gain one point. So if they have been a member for five years, they would gain 5 points of power for a total of 6.
  • Post Count Factor
    The amount of posts that a user has can also affect their reputation power. Set this to number of posts that you want to award one point for. For example, set this to 50 and for a user with 500 posts, they would gain 10 points of power.
  • Reputation Point Factor
    The users current reputation score can also affect their reputation power. Set this to 100 and a user with a reputation of 1000 would gain 10 points of reputation power. If you set any of the power factors to 0, that will effectively remove that factor from having an effect on the user’s reputation power.
  • Minimum Post Count
    If the reputation system is enabled, anyone will be able to rate a post but only users with a post count above the level you set here will be able to actually give points or take points from another user.
  • Minimum Reputation Count
    As with the post count above, a user must have a reputation above this level to be able to give or take points from another user’s score.
  • Daily Reputation Clicks Limit
    This sets how many unique members that a forum user will be able to rate in any 24 hour period. Administrators can rate as many people as they wish.
  • Reputation User Spread
    This setting dictates how many unique members that a user must rate before they are able to rate the same member twice. The goal of this setting is to stop a member from either artificially bumping or dropping a user by repeatedly rating their posts.

Reputation descriptions:

I’m not a good guesser, but I would hope that some of the new releases would include one or more of the following:

MX102/MX103 (please, for the love of God)
Come Talk To Me Mix 2

And I LOVE Visionary’s last test mix idea.

i.e.

Good one…

I wouldn’t be surprised at a MX103 based mix or an MX203 based mix. Tater has pimped those into the hot spot and I know they’d sell like hotcakes.

Not just me, Marty. The important thing is that, especially with MX103, lots of others had great results.

Thanks Holmes. I have enjoyed reading your posts over the years too.

I will put up a thread in the coming week about the potential of such a mix (I have tried it a few times myself with pretty good results). It isn’t really sexual (or erotic or romantic) on its own for me, but you can add plenty of things to make it so (like Androstenone, Alpha-Androstenol, P83, TAA, TAF, etc.)

The base mix I am talking about of course is MX105 with P74. Ideally a mix of these two products would become an oil-based product, similar to A314, but for a different purpose. It would, like A314 be about DHV and respect, but with a far more social and less serious bent. It would be better than A314 for fitting in with a younger crowd (say anyone under 30 for example). Like A314 the oil base MX105/P74 combination would have different versions. These would be tweaked and attempts would be made by MHarris and Jas to improve on the effects. Just put some on (say 2-3 drops) at the start of the day/night and add different products for ‘flavour’ (for example Alpha Androstenol for increased openness, Androstenone for raw musularity, etc.)

Anyway like I said, I will start a thread on this idea with the best of MX105 and P74 which will show that the potential is there to fuse the two effects these products can bring to the table - MX105’s social alpha/younger man’s A314 with P74’s cool person effect/mellow hangout vibe.

Such a product could really change the lives of those guys who don’t do so well socially. Like I said, when you read your pheromonal publicity everyday (ie. others treat you like your a top dog socially everyday), you will start believing it and act accordingly.

And as you can see I am really hoping MX105 makes a comeback too. Well either MX105 or some other version of A314 with the ‘darker/serious components’ taken out…

-Visionary

Wednesday! https://pheromonetalk.com/t/question-re-out-of-stock-items/6680/10

I would love Visionary’s

and would be really really great a custiomization tool like Nbully says, I think it’s the last step in our mix investigations… :wink:

Nice to have you back Capone

Not sure about P74; it hasn’t don’t much for me. Still waiting to try P83.

BUT, P93 definitely has my support. By itself, P93 is simply incredible. P93-TAA combo is even better. If P83 works for me as well as it has worked for others, I can only imagine how different a man I will be with the P83, P93, and TAA witchcraft brew.

Hi dmags,

What does P93 do for you?

Genuine friendliness from males and female of all ages. Discounts here and there. Interests and physical contacts from gals, some in the presence of their bf. And, I am NOT even ‘cool’ or that good looking (a bit baby face and somewhat innocent-looking according to others)! What more could I ask from a mone.

A couple of more comments.

To me, P93 is how other social mones should have been but failed to deliver, including SOE and CTTM, for it doesn’t foster brainless chatters. Much more grounded and realistic, which suits me fine, for I am not a big fan of pointless chit chats.

I guess P93 will be part of the new social putative mixes then. That’s great, because I haven’t had a chance to test it before… And like you, dmags, I’m mainly interested in social-type mones…

Thanks dmags,

Will definately, be picking some up. Sounds like P93 has the effects of P74 and TAL combined.

Reps to you :slight_smile:

Rattle

reps to dmags for the report on p93. i guess thats another one to put on the list when the products will come back =D

I’m repeating myself from a number of other threads but just a hunch here based on my own experiences, you may find that P74 works more consistently when it is combined with other ‘communication-enhancing/social molecules’ as opposed to it being used alone. That is why it might not have done much for you.

My experience has been that without these other ‘communication-enhancing/social molecules’, the effects of P74 can be a little inconsistent - sometimes it really hits but often it doesn’t. At times on its own, I may find myself not so social while others are buzzing away (not necessarily to me but to each other). On the other hand when it is combined with other ‘communication-enhancing/social molecules’, P74 hits pretty much every time, for both me and for others around me.

Below are the positive experiences of some guys who combined P74 with various ‘communication-enhancing/social molecules’ - Nbully combined it with TAL and Instant Openness for good effect, Examine combined it with P79 and P90, and UltraGame combined it with CTTM-Mix 2 (which contains Alpha and Beta Androstenol of course)…

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/tal-and-p74-more-social-than-the-nols/3312/1
nbully79 (April 24, 2007):
“ TAL and P74 - More social than the -nols
I am shocked at how much better these make me feel compared to Alpha Androstenol or beta-Androstenol…never a dull moment with these! 1 spray of TAL (5 mcg) and 2-3 sprays of P74 (25-30 mcg) over A314 + The Edge + PF base…can’t keep my wisecracking mouth shut! Added Instant Openness 2X around 3 sprays to it (around 50 mcg) and it was seriously over-the-top . People all around me were ribbing at each other, pulling each others legs and looking in my direction to see if I laughed or not (that A314!) and nobody took it the wrong way. I was the CENTER of attention.

I got a great response from a friend with whom there were some issues in the past. I had been trying Instant Female Magic and other -nols and avoiding -none to calm her down for about a month or two with no avail.
But the first time I used TAL and P74 together she became very friendly-flirty from being stand-offish in the most amazing turn-around I have witnessed!

Now I find it very hard to drop these from any mixes. The impact of these two together is only rivalled by when I first used Instant Shine. It’s really awesome. Something has to be said about female pheros. I am very interested to try TAH next.”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/tal-and-p74-more-social-than-the-nols/3312/4
nbully79 (April 25, 2007):
“The response from friend who showed a big turnaround was only with TAL and P74. The presence of these two is still felt even in my heavy duty phero mix, A314 is -Androsterone dominant, The Edge is -none dominant, PF is -Androstenol dominant. I have very good idea how this mix behaves so adding anything on top, if it has a different reaction, is easy to figure out. These two hardly lay in the background.

Infact yesterday one girl got a proxy hit from my application (presumably TAL at only 5 mcg). She was sitting about a meter away from me and was getting lots of attention from all other guys in group even though she wasn’t reciprocating to anyone except me. It was definitely not normal for her.

P74 by itself seems like an ideal mix of Alpha Androstenol + beta-Androstenol to me. Chattiness + connection.”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p74-p79-p90-ultra-charm/2742/1
examine (March 26, 2007):
“ P74/p79/p90: Ultra Charm!
so i put about 1/3 of each (10mgs) into a TO GO bottle.

this is what you call ULTRA CHARM. damn.”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p74-p79-p90-ultra-charm/2742/7
examine (March 26, 2007):
“…sorry for the ultra summary i had someone at my house.

ok. so i went to a club friday, and created this bottle. 6 sprays to the neck right after i parked…met up with some friends. this mix is like mx105 with spaceland. hard to explain. it was subtle at first, but then it all started coming out. women were smiling like this , i danced with another girl that said i was romantic (not sure how), another one of my friends gave me a hug and gave me a kiss on the neck. every time i would dance with someone, it was like they had tabs on me…things started getting a little aggressive. one of my girl friends wanted to buy me a drink, so we left the dance floor and went to the bar, next thing i know one of the girls i danced with earlier came up, said “i was looking for you on the floor, why arent you dancing” then grabbed my hand and we were back on the floor. (my friend called the next day to vent how disrespectful she was)

another one of my friends, that i messed with a long time ago, text me some real deal xxx biz on my phone. i look up and shes at the bar looking in on the dance floor. LOL.

just too much went on, i could go on and on. but it was a successful night , the girl i met and i went on a date sunday afternoon. then this morning i got a text from another girl (which i was too drunk to remember i gave her my number or how she looked) she sent over a pic on my celly..i remember her, she was hot, but looked pretty easy, the fellas picked up on her (yea she was dressed like whoa), and she got lost in the crowd. not sure when my number was givin. i do remember her talking to a friend of mine.

like i said, the IOIs were as uplifting, bright, obvious as Spaceland, but P79 grabs that energy and turns it into sexuality.

btw the range at this club was 23-33.”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p74-p79-p90-ultra-charm/2742/8
examine (March 26, 2007):
“as for my attitude, i noticed i was all over the place. i broke out of my shell before the first shot. it was like i was in cancun or rosarito, and i was there to PAAAARTYAAA. notice, you go to a club to party, but when you are on vacation, its much much different wink

i didnt have to spit much game, like talk a good one to dance or any other ‘stuff’ it all just flowed, and was quite easy because of such IOIs. I just played off them.

but thats a rule of mine anyways, you see an IOI you pounce on that sh*t like an owl on a jackrabbit.

this was my favorite type of IOI the whole evening. seeing people do this ( )

i like when people do that. it makes me do it. LOL”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p79-and-p74/3443/8
examine (May 3, 2007):
“P79 + P74 +P90 is what ive been using for the past couple of months.

such a great every day mix.”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/p90/3742/1
examine (May 18, 2007):
“If P74 were Instant Openness
P90 would be Instant Honesty

its social, but a little more serious, not as much as Instant Honesty, but for some reason, there is a sense of comfortable social understanding communication. It’s not wacky, but its as if you and a buddy are sitting down talking politics freely, non chalant over a glass of whiskey.”

https://pheromonetalk.com/t/experimental-agent-documents-vol-1-ultragame-shares-his-extensive-phero-experience/4219/1
UltraGame (June 19, 2007):
“Come Talk To Me (Mix 2) PRE-RELEASE: Should possibly be renamed to CHATTER! Excellent to mix with P74, this will create a super social mix and believe me… you will be talked to. The more you use the greater effects you notice, but I have realized it is a quite different feeling to Instant Honesty. It encourages BS talk!..”

Just as Visionary has shown in his collections, P74 works best for me when combined with other social mones. I usually go with 50mcg P74, 5 mcg TAL and 2 or 3 sprays of IO - this is a very consistent mix for me. Often I add some IS and Ammo - makes it even better and includes some touchy-feely moments… :wink:

BTW @Jas: I neeeeed more P74 soon, so pleeeaassee bring that stuff back online! :slight_smile:

Have tried P74 on its own as well as with other social and sexual mones seperately and together. But nada, I got nothing out of it.