I’m a 26 years old guy, japanese, born and bred in São Paulo,Brazil.
I was always a bit shy and and wasn’t very good with people (dealing with them, that is). I have improved a lot through the last couple of years, and I intend to keep on improving, but I think that pheromones can help me on this “mission”.
I have been reading the posts in the forum lately and thought: why not join it and participate? I expect to learn as much as I can about pheromones and also share my experiences with them.
To be honest I can’t remember how I got to know this forum and Androtics Direct. I started searching for some info about pheromones and before I knew it I was here.
I never used pheromones as it is very difficult to find them in Brazil. There’s a lot of scam products here. Although I never tried them, I know they’re scam because of the price and also when you call them for info, it turns out they know less about pheromones than me . And I don’t know a lot about them.
I have just placed an order for a cologne that they claim to have -none, -nol and -rone. I’m a bit skeptic about it, but a least it seems that the owner of the website is some kind of a researcher about pheromones so I’ll give it a chance.
I really would like to order from Androtics, but it will cost me US$23,00 of postage fee and money has been a bit short. Well, if I get the $25 gift, I’ll definately use it to cover the postage fee.
I’m sorry if I extended myself a little bit, and also if my english sounds funny sometimes.
I’d like to thank Mco and Mickaelia for the warm welcome.
Catch you later!!
Thank for giving us your information, however in order to qualify for the gift card, and to get a correct recommendation, we may need more information about for what do youi hope pheromone to help you? What purpose do you want to use pheromone? (attraction? Self confidence? Respect? Sex?..) and who are your targets to use phero with? read out the first post in my signature to find out how you can qualify for the $25 GC.
As has already been said, the more information that you share with us the more we will be able to help you. When you say you are shy does that mean you don’t talk at all, have trouble establishing a sexual presence, lightening up? Theres a hundred and one different ways that shyness will manifest so if you tell us more about where you will be using pheros and how you usually act we can help more.
That $25 does help round out the edges of cost , doesn’t it?
To qualify you need to tell us about yourself, but you’ve done a pretty good job already. Do you have a particular target in mind when it comes to pheromone usage?
Have you considered using them for work as well as social/romance? And what do you hope to see as results?
I hope pheromones to help me feel more confident and attactive. I’m aware that asian guys don’t produce much none.
Also, I want to make experiments with the different combinations of pheromones for the simple fact that I love science. I want to understand more about human behavior, which is something that I find very intriguing.
Basicaly, I’m willing to use pheromones to enhance interpersonal relationship with friends, family and all people around me to see how far I can go with pheromones and how far I can go without them.
I hope this fills in the missing info about me.
I’m shy like: sometimes I struggle a little to innitiate convo, I feel a bit insecure, fear of being rejected. Once I or the other person has started the convo, I have no trouble to continue it.
So starting convo would be the problem.
Hi moonwhisper
I don’t have a particular target in mind, as I’m willing to experiment them in every enviroment I can. Innitially, though, I thought about starting on the talking,romance and sexual side. Perhaps with IS and TUTH.
Then, I thoutght of A314 for future…
I’m not a skeptic, otherwise I wouldn’t be here, but I’m trying not to create expectancy, so as not to be biased.
I would suggest you give IShine, IO, and Ammo a shot as it suit well with what you want to experience.
Ishine boost your confident and projects your charisma, people will feel good to be around you.
IO overcome your shyness, making communication smoother. People will find it comfort and want to talk with you more when exposed to this phero. This is great for ice breaking and have the conversation start.
Though you haven’t said you want to attract girls, but Ammo is a piece of gold to should carry that I cannot ignore to recommend you. It gives you an attractive edge, making you the center of attention.
e to, Hope this help
Have a nice day!
(hmmmm I am Asian native as well, have been working with Japanese people for 3+ years, but know nothing about Japanese language. teach me some OK?)
Thanks for the suggestions! That’ll help me for sure.
Although attracting girls is not the main goal, that’s definately one of them.
I’m sorry, I’m afraid I can’t teach you much japanese as I can’t speak it.
“WTF?”
Well, my parents didn’t teach me japanese and I never cared much about learning and I feel ashamed, after all, I’m japanese.
I lived in Japan for 1 year and 10 months and learned some, but I forgot most of it as I haven’t practiced since I came back in 2003.
Your dog is laughing at me and I don’t really appreciate that.
In reading your introduction and the PM that you sent me I see that yo have so much personality and I don’t think you should allow the evil : “shyness” to hinder you from being that really outgoing guy who is on top of his game.
Your english is perfectly fine, we all understood with no problem. I suggest you try most of the social lines along with Ammunition.
We are glad to have you here and eager to see how you grow with pheromone usage and with all the information provided for development here.
I will now issue you that gift certificate so you can start “playing with the other kids”