Pheromone cadet reporting back to phero headquarters

Hey everyone, it’s been a lil while since my last post and it’s because I haven’t had much to report lately but I promised SteveO I’d post and results or not, I must report back to headquarters like a good pheromone cadet! :smiley:

So, I’ve been going to classes, roaming around with my beau, testing in hot and cold weather, different atmospheres, different mixtures and measurements and I’m shocked to say I haven’t really had hits. Been testing with my latest order of TAH, TAL, TAF and Lust After Me 5x cops. The strange thing is, it was mostly subtle self effects if anything and was always much much later in the day and would have figured that it had worn off by then soo, because of this, I’m not sure what to make of it or if it was because of the pheromones. None one has really given me any attention, I’m very surprised to say that I have yet to make any association with anyone at school this semester and nothing seems to effect my beau except for complimenting scent itself.

TAF hasn’t really seemed to have much effect yet but it’s low dosage at 2.5mcg and I’m still testing with it. TAH has a slight effect of making me feel a bit lost or what many people have described here as vulnerable, sorta soft and helpless. TAH could possibly be what made me strangely giggly one day even though 8 or more hours had passed since application, I seemed to take everything more lighthearted and playful and ended up laughing at stupid things while being.. intimate, lol. TAL, when worn by itself seems to make me a bit on edge, more aggressive and impatient. And Lust After Me hasn’t brought any particular attention to me, except one time after applying it, about 30 mins later I was getting ready to go out and suddenly became extremely aroused at which I thought to be rather weird and strangely brought on till I realized and laughed, telling myself it’s supposed to effect the victim, not the victimizer.

Today on campus, someone actually talked to me but it was too fast to think it was because of the pheromones and what I mean by that is I was standing between an entrance door and the restroom, waiting for it to be available because it was being cleaned and as soon as this one girl came in through the entrance door, before even having a chance to breathe me, she said she’d show me to another nearby restroom, which was rather helpful.
That’s really all there’s been so far, which isn’t working out very well. This semester is more difficult and I need TAF to get me focused and I need to get people’s attention because it’s much easier when you have friends at school. I’m tired of just being another face in the crowd; I wanna be noticed without having to look crazy to do it. And I’m slightly bothered that nothing seems to affect my beau.

Is there something I’m missing? I’ve tried wearing different things by themselves with different amounts and mixing, is my DNA so different that I can’t find something to send out the right signals? I know it’s not my body language; I’m a decently casual friendly looking person. I’ve tried starting conversations with some students but it doesn’t seem to be working. AH! What’s going on?? Would it make a difference if I shake the bottles before I use em? I’ve tried going without pheromones, which often leads to having a blah day. I feel like I’m wasting my pheromones cause I’m not using them to their full potential. Gawd, I thought I already got through this newbie stage. Help me, phero squad, you’re my only hope! lol

Thank you for the report, Cadet. :wink: I’m sure we all appreciate it.

To make friends, I would not wear TAF or TAH or TAL – or any single experimone on its own. For a socializing boost you’ll want a mix such as Instant Shine or Instant Honesty or Instant Openness. Or all three at the same time!

Best of luck!:slight_smile:
Kitten

I agree with Kitten, it’s a good idea to start out with the Instant line and see how those work for you, and then start tinkering with single molecules and the other advanced products, but keep at it!:slight_smile:

I was using the instant line but wasn’t getting the results I was looking for still so I got the TAH & TAL to see if it’d give it a boost. I’ve been trying different mixes of everything. These people just aren’t giving out! lol, Does it really make a big difference on the place you spray it? Has anyone experienced different results with the same mixtures but different placement? Maybe I’ll just spray one of everything on, aside from the scent, that’s gotta get some peoples attention! Anyone here find that they just don’t mingle well with most people and actually found a phero mix to help break the ice? I’ve tried wearing Instant Openness and trying to start conversations with people. They must sense I eat souls :open_mouth: I look pretty approachable, I had people talking to me before I started using pheromones so I know it’s not my ‘image’ lol, I’m hopeless.

How much and Where are you applying them now. I do find it makes a difference for me. Wrist application with certain products will do nothing for me, neither does the front of my neck. For me hair cleveage and stomach if I am not wearing a tight shirt that day works best. If I am wearing short sleeves I will do a sweep application to my inner arms sometimes. Top of my hands work better with oil based products then my wrists do. You need to use one product at a time and test different places on your body.
Try this when you work out or are really hot where do you normally start to sweat first other then pits or groin area of course.

Next I would ask…

Did you test one a time for about a week each to find your sweetspot and the best application points for that product ?

I suggest you start from scratch. Give yourself a day or two of a pheromone break then apply your Instant Openness were you havnt applied it yet. Try to do a little sweep when you apply it so it covers more skin. You have mentioned a few self effects which means they work. I think your having a problem partly with diffusion.

Whats the weather like where you are ? If its chilly and dry its harder on diffusion and you may need to wear more. I dont know how much you have been using of each product so I cant really say if its enough or not.

Hot humid weather you need less normally because they diffuse easier off you skin. I am assuming you appling to you skin of course.

Kitten is right dont use the T series on its own. They do work alone but are much harder to see because they are test products and take a bit of experience. You need to get the consumers working for you first before you should move on to them.

Try something like IO and TAH. If I was going to wear that combo I would use 4 or 5 sprays of IO and 3 or 4 of TAH. Less if it was hot and humid out. Again dont know how much you have used so I cant really tell you if you need more or less.

Lust After Me is a oil and the effects can last into the next day and are sometimes better the next day when the products meshes with your natural sig. Oils diffuse slow and long. Hits will take time with your boyfriend as he already knows your natural pheromone signature. Took me a while to get a reaction out of my husband, now he is effected by them whenever I wear them. How much are you wearing of it and where are you appling it ?

I wish I could help more but I cant really say if you doing something wrong because I dont know how you have used them yet.

Tisha

For the first month of meeting my current BF I was wearing mostly IS/A and some other pheros so he’s not accustomed to a signature, lol. I seem to get more sexual response from him when I don’t wear any pheromones, oddly enough.

Alright so, this week I added in a bit of Instant Shine to my mix with some TAH and a bit of TAL, I always gotta add just a bit of TAL so I don’t feel so.. lost in girly helplessness. It was mostly empty on campus Friday and one of the janitors who was talking to another janitor felt the need to stop conversation for a moment just to say hello and smile at me as I walked by, hurrah for one hit of the day.

I’m running super low on my to-go bottles and was hoping to get some better result before I decided what worked best for me and ordered more. Androtics needs to just make neroli and chocolatini oils by themselves cause the neroli scent always puts me in a good mood. I need to do a blind test of sniffing neroli pheros to see if it’s the smell or effect. I definately wanna further test MX135.. something about it just makes me feel.. ‘yay’, or maybe it’s just the smell.

I test each product for a week before I start mixing and deciding on it’s effects, maybe I need to restart. Am I the only one having trouble finding her personal smell? lol

BTW, I got the hit with Instant Shine after applying it to chest/stomach, armpits & wrists, which I usually just do chest/neck, hair & wrists. I live in FL, so the weather here is either really hot or really cold. It was pretty cold earlier this month so I’ve been applying mainly to my neck area since everything else is usually covered up. I donno, I should try on more areas.

Maybe it’s the age factor? I’m 21, my BF’s 23 and there’s tons of 18-20 yr olds on campus. Should I lessen or add with certain pheromones?

Quick post before I head off to school today:

Okay, been getting a bit fed up with lack of reactions from people and I think my BF’s just too crazy to be affected because he’s the sort of person to be exactly who he is without censoring himself so there are never any hidden feelings and he just acts and says what he feels, he’s affectionate, fun, overall awesome guy, so if he’s always crazy, pheros can’t make him go insane.

Yesterday I was completely frustrated with all my schoolwork and just went completely grunge.. without deorderant for the day. Fortunately, I don’t have some weird funky DNA so I didn’t smell, but I could actually smell my own scent. Later that day, my BF was just crazy all over me, moreso than usual, which is.. alot. I mean, from the moment we stepped foot through the door, it was on (so to speak) lol, I asked him what had gotten into him and he didn’t know, so I was like ‘here, smell my armpit’ (yes, we’re that weird a couple) and that seemed to be it. I told him he always thinks I smell good and that he liked my flowery deoderant and he agreed but said that my natural smell just gives him animalistic urge, lol. We’ve been together every single day for about 72 days now and he’s never smelled me natural.

Usually he thinks I’m weird cause I like to bury my nose in his arm when we snuggle cause I love his natural pheros so now he knows how I always feel.

I’m going bare today again but I didn’t wanna risk starting to funk up or something so I thought I’d try using rubbing alcohol to kill any “odor causing bateria” it seemed to do the trick, it didn’t take away any of my natural smell but took of some dirty residue on the cotton ball. Wow, this sounds gross.. lol. I’m going to try this out for the next week, this could be my problem.. covering up my main phero zone. Hurrah, I’ve bypassed my stale experimenting phase.

bwhahaha! Nice to see you’re back CandyVixen!

This post by Sheba might interest you if you hadn’t seen it yet. Natural Pheromone Production and Coconut Oil

Now stay out of that experimenting funk and have some fun!

Boy, I have been having the same experiences as you. Until Instant Honesty. There is NO doubt in my mind that it, unfortunately, worked on myself :open_mouth: but also a single target. Lately, when I have gone out in public, however, absolutely nothing happens. It does not matter whether I initiate a conversation or not, or what length of time I am around someone (although the longest time has not been all that long). These are people I see often or total strangers. I wonder if it is my countenance. Must I be grinning ear to ear everywhere I go?

Perhaps, as suggested, Instant Honesty may work around your BF, although it does seem as if you are starting to see the hits which is encouraging, so keep reporting!

justonce

One of the best pieces of advice I got when I came to this forum was from (Bunny) Ail . I had been using mones for quite some time before I got here but I was on the verge of frustration because allthough I was getting hits it wasnt on the level I read alot of the other girls were getting.

She said… “stop looking for hits” Just “set it and forget it” If you spend the day making yourself crazy looking for hits you not acting natural. People can pick up on that vibe. Just wear your mix for the day and then when you get home later on look back over you day and think about what could of or could have not been a hit.

The experienced users all report our biggest hit in here. We get small little subtle hits all the time we dont mention, it takes a while to be able to pick up on those and sometimes its a accumilation of changed behavoir that makes us clearly see how a product is working. We also have off days when we get nothing.

Take Ishine for instance, when i first started using it I didnt notice much. It made me feel good but I didnt notice other people feeling good because they normally are in good moods. Except the Postmaster where I work. He is a prick and I noticed he would hang around me more when I had Ishine on and he was always pleasant. Still I was unsure if it was my imagination or if he may have just been having a good day. Even pricks have them LOL.:stuck_out_tongue: But over the next month everytime I wore it I got the same consistant reaction from him and on the days I didnt he was back to being his prickly self although now even when he was being prickly to others he was still being sweet to me. He retained the vibe he was getting from the Ishine and associated it to me. I know this because he was never nice to me before Ishine and I have known him for years. People I work with think he has a crush on me now and the ones who know I use mones borrow the Ishine when they know he is on the war path because it defiantly changes his attitude.

Now that I was able to pick up on this blatant difference in my boss it got easier to pick up on small subtle cues from my co workers. Stangers took a while longer because I dont know how they normally act but I do notice that people attract to me, talk to me more, smile at me more, make eye contact more. Its like in a world where we are all running around busy with are minds clouded with our own thoughts and problems I suddenly stand out. I am noticable. This I picked up after using Ishine for a while.

Its one of the reasons why I do not like the word “Instant” in front of the products. Its not always instant its the accumilation and consistancy of changed behavoir.

Hang in there, set it and forget it and they will come :wink:

Tisha