PLease help me with Ammunition, Instant Female Magic and Instant Openness

The thing is that I want to try it on some girl…she has a boyfriend…but I think she likes me…I dont know…something tells me she does…because she used to laugh at me…but she told some teacher that "she could talk to me if I wanted to "

And besides some guys were laughing when she came to the classroom since I was nervous as hell and I said to the teacher that I did not want to talk to her…but then she said “why not” in a silent voice between the laughter… before she had a boyfriend she used to stare at me and her eyes were glowing…sometimes she turns to look around and see me…but its like she does not want to let others it…that is what I sense.

Well she has a boyfriend and I will try it close to her…how many shots do I put of each…please help me…

I won’t give you any pheromones advice but I will help with your situation off personal experiance.

Question#1 : Does She like me?

take all these steps to your consideration

-is she going out of her way to spend time with u
-Does she talk about her B/F while she is holding a conversation with you?
-Does she laught at your jokes that are not funny?
-Does the conversation ends up with flirting?

Not to do list
-Do not put her on the spot
-Do not by any means send her a text to go out in a date? that just lame

What I beleive

seems as if, she wants something new maybe, or just having a little flirt with you, and trying to keep it un-noticible.
as she does have a bf.
don’t think she actually likes you.
its just an attraction maybe?

Just advice you don’t have to take it serious. goodluck