TAF's 'erotic' properties: collected member quotes and a TUTH, TAF, P96 date mix

Hey Gegogi thanks for that link! As i was reading Visionarys posts i suspected TAF could really enhance my painting.Iv noticed i do my best work when im completely focused on what im doing…those are the golden moments :wink: …Could be great for enhancing aesthetic enjoyment of all kinds.

Next order will contain TAF! :slight_smile:

Some of the latest posts on the forum relating to the use of TAF in initimate encounters…

sigma (February 2008):
"…sex is definitely more aggressive for the two of us when copulins are thrown in the mix. I don’t wear EW too much outside of sex mixes (paranoid about the stink), but I do have a pre-mixed sex mix that I use, and it certainly makes things much hotter when we do the deed.

NPA + EW + P83 + A314 +TAF( https://pheromonelabs.com/ ) + TAL"

Bella (March 2008):
"

COP BOMB!!!.. Get Down With DaddyO Mix
Well, it’s just after 8:00am where I am and I’m still awake…hard for me to sleep after using just 12.5mcg TAF, so I decided to try to write this now. Wolf is upstairs dead to the world…'fraid I rocked it and then plum wore him out.

Earlier, much earlier, we have a coupla drinks before a nice dinner I’d prepared. After a little coffee, it was upstairs to shower before…ahem, dessert. While showering I consider what pheromones to wear. Hum…I’m thinkin’ COP BOMB!..can’t go wrong there!..get out of the shower, aannnd this is what I end up with…

  • 10 drops - straight EoW, in every imaginable crease…yeees there too and no we won’t discuss it (I should tell you here, yep it happened… lol…every girl’s nightmare… I had the bottle sitting on the bathroom counter and the dropper cap stuck to the top of the bottle and when I went to apply it the WHOLE bottle tipped over

… With his usual perfect timing, Wolf walks into the bathroom and says, "Good God Almighty, woman, the whole bathroom smells like p*y! ) ROFL.

  • 1 whole Scent of Eros For Women gel pack - spread behind neck, up arms and behind knees
  • 1 spray Instant Sexiness/A - to neck/chest
  • 1 spray MX135 - to chest/neck
  • 1 spray TAH/25mcg - to chest/neck
  • 1 spray TAF/12.5mcg - to neck/chest
  • 2 sprays Instant Honesty/2X - both to back of hair

I’ve cleaned this computer screen three times since I started this…freakin’ TAF. LOL

While I wait for the EoW to dry down before applying everything else, I hand Wolf an Edge For Men gel pack which he spreads behind his neck, up his arms and a little behind his kness, when it’s dry he adds 3 sprays AMMO/2X - 1 to each lateral chest wall and one to neck.

So, I cover this cacophony of smells…or I should say try to cover, with LP’s Eden…a fair choice since it’s kinda fruity on me and works with the fermented fruit dry down of EoW…the Scent of Eros For Women and the chocolate/cookie thing I’ve got goin’ on. Whew…and phew. Frankly Wolf doesn’t mind the smell of copulins, even straight

…I know…what can I say? He says, “They don’t smell that bad, get your stinky little butt over here.” LOL. I have to cover them formyself…too much stinky for me!

OK, think we may have enough pheromones here.

I should also mention I was wearing a little something else he loves…a very little something…a little something that often works like cops…all by it’s little self. Yes, yes it does.

If any of you have TAF]( https://pheromonelabs.com/ ) and are not adding it to your sexual mixes…YOU ARE MISSING OUT…BIG TIME…IT’S DA BOMB…KAFREAKIN’BOOM! Wolf and I’ve been using it for quite a while.

Hands down my favorite application for this particular molecule. Go spray yourself with some sexy pheromones and TAF]( https://pheromonelabs.com/ ), right now, grab your SO and hit the sheets…you can thank me later. And I mean much later. Thing about TAF]( https://pheromonelabs.com/ ) is it suspends time…I mean four hours later…I swear on my mother!
…sorry mom. No wonder Wolfie’s passed out and sleeping with a smile on his face! LOL

Sometimes I like a chattier/lighter evening, but tonight I’m not in the mood for a lot of chatter…my mistake…shoulda 86’d the Scent of Eros or used less…next time. I want to try to dampen the chat…so, I scoot away for a few minutes and apply almost a whole gel pack Edge For Women…when I return, after a few minutes it levels out…better.

Putatives change/open, in unexpected ways, your sensory perceptions to quite extra sensory. (I’m working on another report on this FOR MY JOURNAL, I know, I know, I’m sloooow…but I’m a cop bomb, so forgive me?) Tactile is an understatement where TAF]( https://pheromonelabs.com/ ) is concerned. Works well in a more controlled environment, for me, so I try to remove any potential distractions. In intimate one on one encounters…up close and face to face, in a darkened room, it’s much easier to dial down the distractions and concentrate. There are no kids at home so we don’t have to worry about that kind of distraction. Thank you Jesus.

Wolf’s like a kid in a candy store…doesn’t know what to grab first, so he grabs everything! Well not really grabs, but you get the picture. Kissing is fantastic…and everything feels soooo gooood!

It was a freakin’ fanTAFtic evening and I can wait to do it aaaaall over again…soon…real soon.

And that, my friends, I think is more than enough said!..for now.

Bella"

inkling (March 2008):
"Freakin’ fanTAFtic!

Taf is a good’un. I first realized the benefits of taf when hubs cleaned the house and then gave me a fantaftic marathon massage. I was testing or would that be tripping at 60 or more mcg. I love the little boost it gives to just about every mix in smaller amounts. Bella is right on suggesting it for a sexual mix..TRY IT!"

While I haven’t tried TAF (yet!), these descriptions so remind me of the clear tail end of a great acid trip. After the rainbows and the cosmic exploration taper off, one sometimes comes to a mental state of clarity, the cleansed Doors of Perception state.

The best parallel has always been the paintings of Vermeer. Look closely and quietly at this Dutch Master’s work and you’ll see a quiet reality, self-evident and comforting. Aldous Huxley once wrote about the connection and I was struck by its aptness on first viewing.

Does this make any sense to those of you who have tried both?

And when using some pheros, like TAF for example, people can start seeing other traits of your character and then see you with more traits and maybe consider you as something more than a friend…

Good point.. I agree with you…
:smiley::smiley::smiley:

Whilst I never used acid, I did use butane gas when I was at school ( highly dangerous but quick acting hallucinogen), I also recently had to use nitrous oxide.

I was lying in accident and emergency after my bike crash, sucking on the gas like a babe on the breast and could hear the beep of the machines as if they were next to my ears instead of 50 or so feet away. the blood rushing through my ears was like a stormy sea, the orange of the curtains so bright it actually caused me to squint.

Although not with the same intensity, I noticed the same effects when wearing 45mcg of P83 yesterday, sensory perception generally was enhanced, followed later by clarity in my thought process rendering side issues irrelevant.