The Fat Guardian

-Get AWAY!, why?, you are not are friend!, [continue dancing] MOVE!
[Smile, continue dancing], do you understand what I am saying? FUCK OFF!

  • [FG giggles] what do you want?, I want to dance with her, she doesn’t want to dance with you. Do you want to dance with me? [Quiet voice] n.. No..

-* go away, [turn backwards][turn forwards][target smiles and turns away] what are you doing?! Dancing.. Walk on!

What is The Fat Guardian you ask?
“The Fat Guardian” (Gam’s Definition) - The fat friend who is frustrated about how she looks and thus not letting any one approach her hot friend.

In a dace club there is smoke. The is noise. There is no were to move. And most of all, there is no way you can talk, at all. So it all depends on how you look, dance and approach (wordlessly). please, correct me if I’m wrong. there are groups of girls in the club, surrounded by horny guys all dancing on the outer rims of the circles witch are formed by a group of from 2 girls up to 5-6 girls. Among the beautiful girls, is of course, non other then the fat guardian. You approach the set, you can not say word, and there is so much noise. Get up to your target, but then, a big ugly fat girl comes up, and FUCKS it all up.

I came back now from a night club. Before I went, I put on, 1 drop of A314, 2 sprays of ammo, one small spray of TUTH, 1 spray IO, 3 sprays ISHINE. No matter what combination, I can not over come the problem.*

…LOL…

Dance with the fat friend… it’s not that hard… dance your ass off, get her going, then the friends will want to dance with you.

…easy solution LOL… PAWN THE FAT GUARDIAN

Dance with the fat friend. She’s still a person, after all. And dancing is just another way of enjoying a girl’s company. Besides, from what I’ve seen in clubs, big girls are pretty good dancers. At times, she might even get closer to you during the dance, probably because she doesn’t get approached as often as her hot, skinny friend. The hot girl will feel somewhat relieved that another guy didn’t try to hit on her, and the big girl will be flattered by a guy’s attention, that is, if you don’t try to get all over her right away. Otherwise she’ll think you’re trying to take advantage of her situation.

Then again, all this works for me because I have a thing for curvy women. If you’re only attracted to skinny 36C-24-36 types, then this is a moot point.

I like curvy women. But not too much.

damn I was half expecting someone to laugh at my bluntness concerning the fat chick or her “feelings” LMFAO

Wait, what? When did this happen? I’m going to have to Ask Jeeves on this one.

I’m kidding. But, seriously. This is good advice.