Travel plans

Hi,
I am just as the name implies - newb, learning.

Anything I should know about traveling with both spray bottles and the “To Go’s”? I am planing on air travel soon and want to make sure nothing “explodes” in my luggage so all female TSA agents wouldn’t flock to the baggage claim #69 :slight_smile:
I don’t have much of the arsenal, like I see some pros do & of course don’t want to loose any of it :o

I ship mine in one of those sealable plastic butter containers and pack them upright. It holds several togos nicely.

Togos will also go in the plastic bag as hand luggage - Don’t strip the labels/code the bottles or do anything that makes it look like you might have something to hide. Just put them with and treat them like any other cosmetic product and they should barely get any attention.

Also ensure your destination actually allows you to import cosmetics - Some countries don’t and will routinely seize everything. :frowning:

thanks mobo,

I was more worried about seal braking on the bottle due to pressure changes. Have you ever taking the glass with you?

The places I am going to has laws and rules changing fairly fluidly, depending on who is at the helm at the moment, so have to just hope :roll_eyes:

Glass will be fine - A314 and 30ml bottles have never leaked for me and I’ve only once had a slight weepage from a 30ml shipped to the UK. Its togos you need to be careful with and the best place for them is hand luggage.

Saying that, all the recent togos (three deiveries) I’ve had from AD have been leak-free, so it could be they have finally got this one sorted? Avoided ordering anything but proper bottles for a long time because of the leak issue

You could seal the threads with PTFE tape and tape-up the lids, that will help a bit, or at least help contain the leak till you can decant it back into the bottle.

Cool,
thanks again!